List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE

Started by cansea at 2011/11/11 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 02:42AM, Views: 5955, Replies: 70
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2011/11/11 12:45PM
    Re: Hot Couple Alert!!! - CHELSEA & CANE
    Kelly777

I like Lane and want them together. I also want MCE to stay. She is one of my favorite actresses. I want her paired with Nick. I'm tired of him being a tool over these women and I want him to have someone new.

#2   2011/11/11 01:06PM
    abey

I think Cance and Chelsea would be great together physically and personality wise. It is time for Cane to have a new love interest. He and Lilly have run their course. Enough of them already!

Just my opinion!

#3   2011/11/11 01:30PM
    Lucy3

I didn't pay much attention to either of them. I was busy wondering what the odds were that he would find the girl he was looking for within minutes of arriving at his destination.

#4   2011/11/11 01:36PM
    FL senior fan

I DON'T BELIEVE IT.
    Cane and Lilly have just gotten close again; he won't screw things up!

#5   2011/11/11 01:50PM
    deceived

"Help!" LOL

#6   2011/11/11 01:51PM
    Florida lady

Quote abey: I think Cance and Chelsea would be great together physically and personality wise. It is time for Cane to have a new love interest. He and Lilly have run their course. Enough of them already!

Just my opinion!

I happen to share your opinion abey. I'd love to see Lily and Cane with another love interest. I happened to love Chelsea on her previous show and I believe she and Cane would have sparks flying. I don't necessarily want Daniel with Lily. With new people comming aboard all the time surely one would be right for Lily. I just think that they have run their course too. Like you this is just my opinion.

#7   2011/11/11 03:13PM
    SanDiegoSteve_1

Wow, already posting with the supposed, yet not going to happen, squish screen name...quite a vivid imagination. But watch my man Cane stay true to his lady.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/11/11 03:13PM
    #8   2011/11/11 04:32PM
    LuckyNumber7

I CAN SEE IT! I just don't think the writers will put an end to Lane just yet, they are already starting to get back together. And after all the work they did to bring back DD since the fanbase was upset! I just don't think they'll want to make the fans furious again. So for right now, I see Lane. Maybe in the future, though, I thought I saw some chem there even when Cane was just acting like a flirt.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list