List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah

Started by yandrdiehard at 2007/07/10 03:35PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 09:42AM, Views: 3194, Replies: 99
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #81   2007/07/12 08:52AM
    Re: SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah
    jackspaniel

Quote Jsturman989:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote imkimw:
    Quote suegerry: Sharon compare to Phyllis is "squeeky" clean ..... both don't have a clean slate....Phyllis' crimes are not to be compared to Sharon's 3 adulteries.....so why do we need to alway bring these up.....Phyllis was not a good mother and lost Daniel to Danny who wasn't even his biological dad....now she's about to probably loose Summer....what does Sharon's affairs have to do with this.....

Noah attitude today just "peeved me off"....there's a 10 year old kid acting like a 4 years old if at that.....and his attitude has nothing to do with the way Nick with Sharon brought this child up......Noah right now is being protrayed as "whatever" you can call this.....its absolutely stupid.....

yes, Noah is so annoying. agree. He is more like a 4 years old. Sharon isn't boring and there is no comparison between Sharon and Phyllis

The writers just used spoiled Noah as an excuse to try and feature Phyllis as a "good" mom and as a way to have Nick come back to the tacky house...so transparent.

But there really isn't any comparison b/t Sharon and Phyllis - they're completely different in so many ways and Phyllis will never be able to understand what it takes to be a mom - she's never raised a child, so she uses the "hey, let's be buddies" approach, which just won't work with a child of Noah's age. No worries, he'll be lashing out at her again soon enough and she'll see the "buddy" angle come to a screeching halt.

Yep beacuse the minute he is gonna be told NO or to do something...Phyllis is going to be mean then his bratty behind aint gonna wanna live there either....he is playing a game...getting what he wants..and actually seeing that he can

i like whats going on in the show... crazzzy things for Nick and Phyllis! I LOVE THEM!

I love them together too! I think this thing with Noah will be what brings them back together!!

#82   2007/07/12 08:53AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote imkimw:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Okay I'm saying it.

It is not Phyllis fault for her grown sons taste and ruining his marriage. He's on his own with that one. After all she did inherit him when he was a teen. Everyone tried to teach this kid right. Jack did, his mother, etc.

The times I've seen her with Noah she was good but she is a "softy" when it comes to rearing him. Mind you I can understand seeing that she is not his mother and is viewed as the "homewrecker".

you said, "viewed as the "homewrecker"", not view, but IS a "homewrecker"

Yes but it takes 2. Nick is just as much to blame. He's the man and should of stayed away.

#83   2007/07/12 08:53AM
    Soulsistah

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote Snizzle: LMAO@ a better mother then Sharon.. ...I must take a line from a famous Phick fan and just replace Jack with the name Phyllis
    Phyllis is a better mother to someone else's kids instead of her own

Oh yeah, Phyllis is a great mom That's a good one!

Phyllis is a great mother to Summer and she was able to find Noah (that is more than his own mother could do) and talk him into going back to the house and calling his mother. She actually carries on a conversation with Noah and now he wants to live with her - so I would say she is a great mom!

Give it time, I would bet a dollar to a donought that Noah will wreak havoc at Phyllis's house, its only a matter of time Of course Noah is going to run to Phyllis ~ he is innocent of her ways, he doesnt know alot of her past and she lets him have his way And he knows it... She is playing with fire and will get burned espically when Noah catches her down playing his mom JMO!;)

Phyllis has never "downplayed" Sharon to Noah - quite the opposite. Noah said that his mother didn't care and Phyllis told him that she knows his mom loves him and cares very much and is worried that she can't find him. She has never talked bad about Sharon around Noah and I don't believe she ever would!

Only because Red knows that would blow up in her face if she criticized Sharon to Noah and Phyllis knows that. She isn't that stupid(?).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 08:54AM
    #84   2007/07/12 08:54AM
    StaceyT

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote Snizzle: LMAO@ a better mother then Sharon.. ...I must take a line from a famous Phick fan and just replace Jack with the name Phyllis

Phyllis is a great mother to Summer and she was able to find Noah (that is more than his own mother could do) and talk him into going back to the house and calling his mother. She actually carries on a conversation with Noah and now he wants to live with her - so I would say she is a great mom!

Give it time, I would bet a dollar to a donought that Noah will wreak havoc at Phyllis's house, its only a matter of time Of course Noah is going to run to Phyllis ~ he is innocent of her ways, he doesnt know alot of her past and she lets him have his way And he knows it... She is playing with fire and will get burned espically when Noah catches her down playing his mom JMO!;)

Phyllis has never "downplayed" Sharon to Noah - quite the opposite. Noah said that his mother didn't care and Phyllis told him that she knows his mom loves him and cares very much and is worried that she can't find him. She has never talked bad about Sharon around Noah and I don't believe she ever would!

You are right, not intentionally would she to Noah I will give her credit for that But what I meant was you know how she talks to herself or to summer, she will slip up and Noah will over hear her say something My post meant to serve as a warning of sorts to Phyllis ~ I think Noah is up to no good, he is trying to "milk the cow" and when he doesnt get his way, look out

#85   2007/07/12 08:55AM
    jackspaniel

Quote KeepingItReal: Nay look at her with her son.

She told him to run.......she should of told him to do the right thing.

She's a softy when it comes to kids. I think she's one big kid herself and misses her childhood years.

Seems like this character never had a chance to be a kid.

She told Daniel to run because she knew he was innocent and she didn't want to see him go to jail for a crime he didn't committ - she just couldn't prove it - so she agreed he should run while she tried to prove his innocence. It was wrong, but in her place, I certainly wouldn't want my innocent young son going to prison with all the hardened criminals.

#86   2007/07/12 08:56AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote jackspaniel:

She's a softy when it comes to kids. I think she's one big kid herself and misses her childhood years.

She told Daniel to run because she knew he was innocent and she didn't want to see him go to jail for a crime he didn't committ - she just couldn't prove it - so she agreed he should run while she tried to prove his innocence. It was wrong, but in her place, I certainly wouldn't want my innocent young son going to prison with all the hardened criminals.

Yes that is true. Some parents will do that.

See it was all Nicks fault he knew the truth and it took whooooooo Sharon to tell him to do the right thing.

#87   2007/07/12 08:59AM
    imkimw

She is still a homewrecker. she could have said NO? Nick didn't force her to have sex then it will be a rape?

#88   2007/07/12 09:00AM
    Kristi07

She might not have talked bad about Sharon to Noah but she's sure running her mouth to Summer(Daddy will know Sharon is bad). Summer will be messed up before long..next you know she will be throwing her rattle at Sharon saying bad lady!!!

#89   2007/07/12 09:02AM
    StaceyT

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote jackspaniel:

Yes that is true. Some parents will do that.

See it was all Nicks fault he knew the truth and it took whooooooo Sharon to tell him to do the right thing.

Right If it were my child I wouldnt tell them to run That would make matters worse, than to face problems head on. Thats a big part of Phyllis's problem, instead of dealing with things she trys to take the easy way out! (running, blackmail, murder, running someone over, faking an injury ect) If she would deal with things and show by example, most people wouldnt be so hard on her, but hey its fiction and she is playing a role, she is not meant to come across as anything more than what she is: a villan

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 09:04AM
    #90   2007/07/12 09:07AM
    Snizzle

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote Soulsistah:

You are right, not intentionally would she to Noah I will give her credit for that But what I meant was you know how she talks to herself or to summer, she will slip up and Noah will over hear her say something My post meant to serve as a warning of sorts to Phyllis ~ I think Noah is up to no good, he is trying to "milk the cow" and when he doesnt get his way, look out

Classic noah...ease droppin..he will hear something JMO

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list