List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah

Started by yandrdiehard at 2007/07/10 03:35PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 09:42AM, Views: 3189, Replies: 99
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #41   2007/07/12 07:43AM
    Re: SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah
    jackspaniel

Quote Snizzle: I find it odd some phick fans write exactly the same...Mirror writing styles and EVERYTHING

I don't find that odd at all - since most Shick fans do exactly the same thing!

#42   2007/07/12 07:45AM
    Snizzle

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote Snizzle: I find it odd some phick fans write exactly the same...Mirror writing styles and EVERYTHING

I don't find that odd at all - since most Shick fans do exactly the same thing!

Ok - yeah we all - write like "this"

#43   2007/07/12 07:45AM
    KeepingItReal

LMAO

#44   2007/07/12 07:46AM
    Kristi07

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote amandazhere27: Nick and Sharon need to get back together move back home with Noah have another baby and live happily ever after!!!

Amen. (Plus stop making promises that they can't keep)

If only it was that easy! Nick and Sharon back together-Pronto!! Enough of all the beating around the bushes or in Phyllis' case the horse stables!! HEHE!!

#45   2007/07/12 07:47AM
    SndrElkins

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote peveich:
    Quote yandrdiehard: Two thumbs up, way up, for Phyllis!

The scene with her and Noah having big talks in the stables shows she CAN be a good mother!

WOO HOO!

Phyllis is awesome with Noah. She is a way better mother then Sharon

WOW Phyllis has killed before and she is a better Mother then Sharon,I know Sharon is no saint but lets be real about this.Phyllis son Daniel is one sick little puppy.I say keep Noah away from Phyllis.Nick will never let Phyllis raise Noah.He may have forgotton somethings but i'm sure he knows that she is unfit.

You certainly can't blame Daniel's problems on the way Phyllis raised him - because she didn't raise him - Danny did. As far as Phyllis "killing" - she was never accused of or convicted of killing anyone - it was only suggested that she could be a suspect - never confirmed. Sharon, however, did try to and thought she did kill Cameron - after she met him in a bar and invited him up to her room - yeah he beat her but instead of going to the police she hit him on the head thinking she killed him then she tried to hide the body instead of calling the police - so Sharon isn't as "squeeky clean" as the Sharon fans would like to believe she is!

I think i said that Sharon is no saint,But Phyllis IMO is a killer.I know she did not raise Daniel but he was a good kid till he came back to town,Now i wonder why that maybe??But Pkyllis sure is not Mother of the year so lets be fair both Sharon and Phyllis have done wrong.I still say Phyllis needs to stay away from Noah.He has got enough of problems as it is and she will only add more!!

#46   2007/07/12 07:52AM
    suegerry

Sharon compare to Phyllis is "squeeky" clean ..... both don't have a clean slate....Phyllis' crimes are not to be compared to Sharon's 3 adulteries.....so why do we need to alway bring these up.....Phyllis was not a good mother and lost Daniel to Danny who wasn't even his biological dad....now she's about to probably loose Summer....what does Sharon's affairs have to do with this.....

Noah attitude today just "peeved me off"....there's a 10 year old kid acting like a 4 years old if at that.....and his attitude has nothing to do with the way Nick with Sharon brought this child up......Noah right now is being protrayed as "whatever" you can call this.....its absolutely stupid.....

#47   2007/07/12 07:54AM
    Snizzle

it's like Nick gets amnesia to get Sharon and him back together..then Noah is a mega brat to get Daddy to move back in with Phyllis.. LMAO i was in shock during those scenes with Noah holding his backpack...

#48   2007/07/12 07:58AM
    KeepingItReal

Sharon did try but the great parents he has let's him do whatever he wants.

We all heard what Sharon said about disciplining and what does Nick and Phyllis do.....you know.

The kid leads by "example".

He is a product of his environment.

#49   2007/07/12 08:06AM
    jackspaniel

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote peveich:
    Quote yandrdiehard: Two thumbs up, way up, for Phyllis!

The scene with her and Noah having big talks in the stables shows she CAN be a good mother!

WOO HOO!

Phyllis is awesome with Noah. She is a way better mother then Sharon

WOW Phyllis has killed before and she is a better Mother then Sharon,I know Sharon is no saint but lets be real about this.Phyllis son Daniel is one sick little puppy.I say keep Noah away from Phyllis.Nick will never let Phyllis raise Noah.He may have forgotton somethings but i'm sure he knows that she is unfit.

You certainly can't blame Daniel's problems on the way Phyllis raised him - because she didn't raise him - Danny did. As far as Phyllis "killing" - she was never accused of or convicted of killing anyone - it was only suggested that she could be a suspect - never confirmed. Sharon, however, did try to and thought she did kill Cameron - after she met him in a bar and invited him up to her room - yeah he beat her but instead of going to the police she hit him on the head thinking she killed him then she tried to hide the body instead of calling the police - so Sharon isn't as "squeeky clean" as the Sharon fans would like to believe she is!

I think i said that Sharon is no saint,But Phyllis IMO is a killer.I know she did not raise Daniel but he was a good kid till he came back to town,Now i wonder why that maybe??But Pkyllis sure is not Mother of the year so lets be fair both Sharon and Phyllis have done wrong.I still say Phyllis needs to stay away from Noah.He has got enough of problems as it is and she will only add more!!

I think Phyllis knows and understands Noah better than his parents do. She was the one to think that he might go to his dad's horse in the stable - Neither Nick or Sharon even thought of looking there.

#50   2007/07/12 08:08AM
    Kristi07

Good thing his dad and Phyllis weren't getting it on in the "infamous" horse stables! Poor kid runs away and ends up there! those stables must be the happening place to be..maybe I should go there!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list