List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah

Started by yandrdiehard at 2007/07/10 03:35PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 09:42AM, Views: 3187, Replies: 99
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #31   2007/07/12 06:47AM
    Re: SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah
    amandazhere27

Phyllis a better mother than Sharon oh my god that is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!! LOL Noah needs to stay away from Phyllis or he will end up like her perverted son Daniel! Can't wait for the truth to come out!!!! Can't be soon enough for me!!

#32   2007/07/12 06:48AM
    2000Robin

Phyllis was great with Noah. She told him how much his mother was worried and how much she loved him. She would have done this for any child. If Fin was old enough to run away she would help find him too - but if you listen to Sharon fans - it would ONLY be to sleep with Michael. Yeesh. Once again Sharon was too calm for the scene. No deep scared/emotional breakdown of "where's my baby!" Once he came back and was still talking to his parents with such disrespect, they still show no real discipline or control of the situation. Noah is in control and is rapidly thinking he should do what ever he wants to do.

#33   2007/07/12 07:15AM
    Snizzle

I think SC is doing a great job..watching the episode now...she is freaked out and worried about her son...

and the thing about Noahs disicpline...i agree..sharon and NICK both need to do something

#34   2007/07/12 07:33AM
    jackspaniel

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote peveich:
    Quote yandrdiehard: Two thumbs up, way up, for Phyllis!

The scene with her and Noah having big talks in the stables shows she CAN be a good mother!

WOO HOO!

Phyllis is awesome with Noah. She is a way better mother then Sharon

WOW Phyllis has killed before and she is a better Mother then Sharon,I know Sharon is no saint but lets be real about this.Phyllis son Daniel is one sick little puppy.I say keep Noah away from Phyllis.Nick will never let Phyllis raise Noah.He may have forgotton somethings but i'm sure he knows that she is unfit.

You certainly can't blame Daniel's problems on the way Phyllis raised him - because she didn't raise him - Danny did. As far as Phyllis "killing" - she was never accused of or convicted of killing anyone - it was only suggested that she could be a suspect - never confirmed. Sharon, however, did try to and thought she did kill Cameron - after she met him in a bar and invited him up to her room - yeah he beat her but instead of going to the police she hit him on the head thinking she killed him then she tried to hide the body instead of calling the police - so Sharon isn't as "squeeky clean" as the Sharon fans would like to believe she is!

#35   2007/07/12 07:34AM
    Snizzle

LMAO@Noah hitchhikin....

#36   2007/07/12 07:36AM
    amandazhere27

Nick and Sharon need to get back together move back home with Noah have another baby and live happily ever after!!!

#37   2007/07/12 07:37AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote amandazhere27: Nick and Sharon need to get back together move back home with Noah have another baby and live happily ever after!!!

Amen. (Plus stop making promises that they can't keep)

#38   2007/07/12 07:39AM
    Snizzle

no one is saying Sharon is squeaky clean phick fans always bring that up.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 07:40AM
    #39   2007/07/12 07:40AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Snizzle: no one is saying Sharon is squeaky clean

Who said Sharon is squeky clean.

No one on this earth is "squeky clean". LMAO

#40   2007/07/12 07:41AM
    Snizzle

I find it odd some phick fans write exactly the same...Mirror writing styles and EVERYTHING

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list