List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah

Started by yandrdiehard at 2007/07/10 03:35PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 09:42AM, Views: 3160, Replies: 99
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #21   2007/07/11 10:43PM
    Re: SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah
    khkjhl

how can you learn to be a parent. It just happenes. Its that way with my daughter. Anyway Noah is a brat. Oh and if I ever have to hear him say "you can't make me" again I'll literally rip out my hair.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/11 10:44PM
    #22   2007/07/12 12:59AM
    CandyLane5

Quote MRS B.:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote yandrdiehard: Two thumbs up, way up, for Phyllis!

The scene with her and Noah having big talks in the stables shows she CAN be a good mother!

WOO HOO!

Except with her own children....

I think she is a good mother to Summer, yes she made alot of mistakes with Daniel but alot of parents do. Didn't Sharon give Cassie up at first until she learned how to be a mother. A lot of people have to learn especially if you was not taught how to be one.

LOL Where is CPS when you need them..

#23   2007/07/12 12:59AM
    CandyLane5

Quote Snizzle: she's comfy in the stables

HEE HAW!!!

#24   2007/07/12 03:21AM
    peveich

The scene with her and Noah having big talks in the stables shows she CAN be a good mother!

WOO HOO!

Phyllis is awesome with Noah. She is a way better mother then Sharon

#25   2007/07/12 04:51AM
    ILuvNY

Quote MRS B.:
    Quote ILuvNY:

WOO HOO!

Except with her own children....

I think she is a good mother to Summer, yes she made alot of mistakes with Daniel but alot of parents do. Didn't Sharon give Cassie up at first until she learned how to be a mother. A lot of people have to learn especially if you was not taught how to be one.

Summer is only an infant and Phyllis is already showing signs of not being a good mother. Some of the things she has said to Summer were really warped.....and she's still only about 7 months old! Her "mistakes" with Daniel were quite severe...I don't know any parents who did what this character has done. Sharon's situation has already been explained by others.
    There is absolutely no comparison between the parenting abilities of Sharon and Phyllis! Sharon would never "use" her children as Phyllis has; Sharon doesn't see her children as bargaining tools...no need to deliniate the number of immoral things that Phyllis has done in the name of her children as it's been stated many times on this board before.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 04:54AM
    #26   2007/07/12 06:29AM
    jackspaniel

Quote peveich:

WOO HOO!

I agree totally - Phyllis is great with Noah, She actually carries out a conversation with him. Sharon's to busy with her senator husband to be concerned with Noah's problems.

#27   2007/07/12 06:34AM
    KeepingItReal

What I find very odd is that after Sharon and Phyllis talk about Noah and making sure he is disciplined in a way that he does not use his situation to dictate......what does Phyllis and Nick do......

They go behind Sharon's back and decide without her to let him stay where he wants.

It just evades the whole purpose of trying to set a example for him.

They make no sense at all.

#28   2007/07/12 06:34AM
    SndrElkins

Quote peveich:

WOO HOO!

WOW Phyllis has killed before and she is a better Mother then Sharon,I know Sharon is no saint but lets be real about this.Phyllis son Daniel is one sick little puppy.I say keep Noah away from Phyllis.Nick will never let Phyllis raise Noah.He may have forgotton somethings but i'm sure he knows that she is unfit.

#29   2007/07/12 06:36AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote peveich:

WOO HOO!

WOW Phyllis has killed before and she is a better Mother then Sharon,I know Sharon is no saint but lets be real about this.Phyllis son Daniel is one sick little puppy.I say keep Noah away from Phyllis.Nick will never let Phyllis raise Noah.He may have forgotton somethings but i'm sure he knows that she is unfit.

ITA - "Keep it real"

#30   2007/07/12 06:37AM
    Snizzle

LMAO@ a better mother then Sharon.. ...I must take a line from a famous Phick fan and just replace Jack with the name Phyllis
    Phyllis is a better mother to someone else's kids instead of her own

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list