List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah

Started by yandrdiehard at 2007/07/10 03:35PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 09:42AM, Views: 3152, Replies: 99
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #11   2007/07/11 07:44AM
    Re: SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah
    jackspaniel

Quote MRS B.:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote yandrdiehard: Two thumbs up, way up, for Phyllis!

The scene with her and Noah having big talks in the stables shows she CAN be a good mother!

WOO HOO!

Except with her own children....

I think she is a good mother to Summer, yes she made alot of mistakes with Daniel but alot of parents do. Didn't Sharon give Cassie up at first until she learned how to be a mother. A lot of people have to learn especially if you was not taught how to be one.

I totally agree!

#12   2007/07/11 07:53AM
    suegerry

Sharon gave up Cassie because she couldn't keep her she was too young and she lived with her mother who was poor...I think she hadn't a choice and critizing her for this ....really...

#13   2007/07/11 08:05AM
    aden85

Quote suegerry: Sharon gave up Cassie because she couldn't keep her she was too young and she lived with her mother who was poor...I think she hadn't a choice and critizing her for this ....really...

I agree. That's reality these days as well. Too many young people having children, to have the courage to do what is right and give them up for adoption to families that can support and love the child in ways that they are too young to do, yet, says alot.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/11 08:06AM
    #14   2007/07/11 08:11AM
    suegerry

Quote aden85:
    Quote suegerry: Sharon gave up Cassie because she couldn't keep her she was too young and she lived with her mother who was poor...I think she hadn't a choice and critizing her for this ....really...

I agree. That's reality these days as well. Too many young people having children, to have the courage to do what is right and give them up for adoption to families that can support and love the child in ways that they are too young to do, yet, says alot.

Right and when she found out that her daughter was where she could go and see her she did and eventually she and Nick took her in were great parents to her.....whereas Phyllis to my knowledge never tried to connect with Daniel during all the years he was with Danny .....not that she could say she didn't know where they were....Danny was/is a popular singer......

#15   2007/07/11 08:32AM
    MRS B.

What I am saying is there is no perfect person so no perfect parent. I am not criticizing her choice just acknowledging she as well as Phyllis made choices that they have had to live with and learn from. Daniel has come to terms with Phyllis because he knows how much she loves him and Cassie surely knew how much Sharon loved her.

#16   2007/07/11 10:37AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Snizzle: she's comfy in the stables

Yep....she is in her "element".

#17   2007/07/11 10:49AM
    Kristi07

Quote momoluvsjack: Phyllis is only trying to be a good mother to Noah because she is so insecure about her relationship to Nick and feels it will win her brownie points or something...No I don't think she would be bad to any child, but she is definitely no match to his own mother Sharon...No Saint, but Phyllis just tries too hard in my opinion..I hate her character with all my heart and soul...Always will...

I 100% agree! Phyllis just makes me nauseous! Instead of trying to find fault in Sharon, she needs to fix her own faults! Hopefully she will reap what she sows and SOON!

#18   2007/07/11 10:50AM
    SndrElkins

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote yandrdiehard: Two thumbs up, way up, for Phyllis!

The scene with her and Noah having big talks in the stables shows she CAN be a good mother!

WOO HOO!

Except with her own children....

So true,I wonder why Daniel is the way he is?? Ever since he came back to town he has been nothing but trouble.He was not like that with Danny!!

#19   2007/07/11 10:52AM
    aden85

I think Phyllis treats Noah like a friend, instead of a step-mother. That's why he thinks he can get away with things with her.

#20   2007/07/11 10:39PM
    Soulsistah

Quote aden85: I think Phyllis treats Noah like a friend, instead of a step-mother. That's why he thinks he can get away with things with her.

Phyllis is desperate to have Noah on her side - heck, he's the only Newman that can stand being in the same room with her of late. The stables scene (home sweet home for Red I guess ) was her trying so hard, as usual, to be liked. She was screaming, "Hey Noah buddy, come on out and we'll chat with the special-K treats I made you, because I'm hip and cool and I really want you to like me! Afterwards, let's go play some video games. Cool."

Her neediness is almost pathetic. Sorry, I wasn't buying it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list