List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah

Started by yandrdiehard at 2007/07/10 03:35PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 09:42AM, Views: 3014, Replies: 99
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 page:
    #91   2007/07/12 09:08AM
    Re: SPOILER! Phyllis & Noah
    jackspaniel

Quote Kristi07: She might not have talked bad about Sharon to Noah but she's sure running her mouth to Summer(Daddy will know Sharon is bad). Summer will be messed up before long..next you know she will be throwing her rattle at Sharon saying bad lady!!!

In my opinion I wouldn't call it "running her mouth to Summer". I only heard her quietly say once to Summer that she tried to help Daddy remember and now Daddy knows Sharon was bad. No big deal!

#92   2007/07/12 09:11AM
    amandazhere27

Once Nick finds out Summer is not his it is going to be BYE BYE Phyllis can't wait!!!

#93   2007/07/12 09:14AM
    MamaBird

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote Kristi07: She might not have talked bad about Sharon to Noah but she's sure running her mouth to Summer(Daddy will know Sharon is bad). Summer will be messed up before long..next you know she will be throwing her rattle at Sharon saying bad lady!!!

In my opinion I wouldn't call it "running her mouth to Summer". I only heard her quietly say once to Summer that she tried to help Daddy remember and now Daddy knows Sharon was bad. No big deal!

There is no reason that Summer should like Sharon, so I don't see this as bad either. She didn't say anything bad about Nick.

#94   2007/07/12 09:16AM
    SndrElkins

Quote amandazhere27: Once Nick finds out Summer is not his it is going to be BYE BYE Phyllis can't wait!!!

here here.I can't wait either.Oh what a day that will be when Nick tells Phyllis see ya i'm out of here

#95   2007/07/12 09:17AM
    MamaBird

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote amandazhere27: Once Nick finds out Summer is not his it is going to be BYE BYE Phyllis can't wait!!!

here here.I can't wait either.Oh what a day that will be when Nick tells Phyllis see ya i'm out of here

That may come to pass, but once he gets his memory back and realizes that he already knew this and he was the one who told the lie, things will change.

#96   2007/07/12 09:20AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote MamaBird:
    Quote SndrElkins:

That may come to pass, but once he gets his memory back and realizes that he already knew this and he was the one who told the lie, things will change.

What's this all about? Can you give me a refresher? I thought Nick was the father??

Thanks!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 09:21AM
    #97   2007/07/12 09:22AM
    MamaBird

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote MamaBird:
    Quote SndrElkins:

What's this all about? Can you give me a refresher? I thought Nick was the father??

Thanks!

Its listed in the spoilers that Jack will turn out to be Summer's father.

#98   2007/07/12 09:39AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote Snizzle: LMAO@ a better mother then Sharon.. ...I must take a line from a famous Phick fan and just replace Jack with the name Phyllis
    Phyllis is a better mother to someone else's kids instead of her own

Oh yeah, Phyllis is a great mom That's a good one!

Phyllis is a great mother to Summer and she was able to find Noah (that is more than his own mother could do) and talk him into going back to the house and calling his mother. She actually carries on a conversation with Noah and now he wants to live with her - so I would say she is a great mom!

Give it time, I would bet a dollar to a donought that Noah will wreak havoc at Phyllis's house, its only a matter of time Of course Noah is going to run to Phyllis ~ he is innocent of her ways, he doesnt know alot of her past and she lets him have his way And he knows it... She is playing with fire and will get burned espically when Noah catches her down playing his mom JMO!;)

Phyllis has never "downplayed" Sharon to Noah - quite the opposite. Noah said that his mother didn't care and Phyllis told him that she knows his mom loves him and cares very much and is worried that she can't find him. She has never talked bad about Sharon around Noah and I don't believe she ever would!

You are right, not intentionally would she to Noah I will give her credit for that But what I meant was you know how she talks to herself or to summer, she will slip up and Noah will over hear her say something My post meant to serve as a warning of sorts to Phyllis ~ I think Noah is up to no good, he is trying to "milk the cow" and when he doesnt get his way, look out

LMAO *milk the cow*....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 09:41AM
    #99   2007/07/12 09:41AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote jackspaniel:

She should of left it at remember. To add that "Daddy knows Sharon was bad" was wrong!! Very evil.

Considering how nice Sharon has been with her.

As they say "don't bite the hands that feeds you".

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/12 09:41AM
    #100   2007/07/12 09:42AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote Snizzle: LMAO@ a better mother then Sharon.. ...I must take a line from a famous Phick fan and just replace Jack with the name Phyllis
    Phyllis is a better mother to someone else's kids instead of her own

Oh yeah, Phyllis is a great mom That's a good one!

Phyllis is a great mother to Summer and she was able to find Noah (that is more than his own mother could do) and talk him into going back to the house and calling his mother. She actually carries on a conversation with Noah and now he wants to live with her - so I would say she is a great mom!

Give it time, I would bet a dollar to a donought that Noah will wreak havoc at Phyllis's house, its only a matter of time Of course Noah is going to run to Phyllis ~ he is innocent of her ways, he doesnt know alot of her past and she lets him have his way And he knows it... She is playing with fire and will get burned espically when Noah catches her down playing his mom JMO!;)

Phyllis has never "downplayed" Sharon to Noah - quite the opposite. Noah said that his mother didn't care and Phyllis told him that she knows his mom loves him and cares very much and is worried that she can't find him. She has never talked bad about Sharon around Noah and I don't believe she ever would!

You are right, not intentionally would she to Noah I will give her credit for that But what I meant was you know how she talks to herself or to summer, she will slip up and Noah will over hear her say something My post meant to serve as a warning of sorts to Phyllis ~ I think Noah is up to no good, he is trying to "milk the cow" and when he doesnt get his way, look out

Classic noah...ease droppin..he will hear something JMO

He's learned from the pros. LMAO

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list