List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When Will Nick Find Out About Phyl's Role In Dru's Death...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When Will Nick Find Out About Phyl's Role In Dru's Death...

Started by Bedroomeyes at 2007/07/09 08:08AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 10:46AM, Views: 2734, Replies: 84
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:
    #81   2007/07/12 09:54AM
    Re: When Will Nick Find Out About Phyl's Role In Dru's Death...
    StaceyT

We can all just agree to disagree because we are never gonna see eye to eye on it lol and that ok
    Phyllis lovers ~ you love your gal
    Sharon lovers ~ you love your gal

Have a great day you all!!!!

#82   2007/07/12 09:55AM
    imkimw

Quote StaceyT: We can all just agree to disagree because we are never gonna see eye to eye on it lol and that ok
    Phyllis lovers ~ you love your gal
    Sharon lovers ~ you love your gal

Have a great day you all!!!!

yep! It is just a show and that is what bring all of us together.

#83   2007/07/12 10:02AM
    MamaBird

Quote imkimw:
    Quote StaceyT: Ok ~ in a real life event ~ if you came upon a scene where a woman with Phyllis's history (and present) was on a cliff with two women (friends) and was arguing and oops they (the friends) went over a cliff..... wouldnt you, in all honesty see somthing fishy about it???? Please be honest, whether you like Phyllis or Sharon or not....

To use the ONS of Sharon and Brad as an excuse for the cliff accident is like using the Phick affair as an excues for the newman jet going down.... rather absurd JMO!

Many are thinking that, but many aren't saying it, I am sure

The ONS is not an excuse for the cliff accident. The reason for the cliff accident is that 3 grown people were childishly fighting on the edge of a cliff. IMO, they are all equally to blame for this accident.

#84   2007/07/12 10:34AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote aden85: again for the millionth time, the pictures showed Sharon grab a hold of Dru's hand or wrists. She was slightly behind Dru when she was falling back. Naturally, when someone is falling they grab for the closest thing or person. I've done this several times by accident. I've pulled a friend down stairs with me because i grabbed onto them by accident.

Yep. Human nature.

But it also human nature to dig up the past even when it's "irrelevant" to the present unless you continue to do the same thing over and over again.

#85   2007/07/12 10:46AM
    StaceyT

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote aden85: again for the millionth time, the pictures showed Sharon grab a hold of Dru's hand or wrists. She was slightly behind Dru when she was falling back. Naturally, when someone is falling they grab for the closest thing or person. I've done this several times by accident. I've pulled a friend down stairs with me because i grabbed onto them by accident.

Yep. Human nature.

But it also human nature to dig up the past even when it's "irrelevant" to the present unless you continue to do the same thing over and over again.

Yep! Thanks for keeping it real

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list