List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When Will Nick Find Out About Phyl's Role In Dru's Death...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When Will Nick Find Out About Phyl's Role In Dru's Death...

Started by Bedroomeyes at 2007/07/09 08:08AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 10:46AM, Views: 2604, Replies: 84
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2007/07/12 09:40AM
    Re: When Will Nick Find Out About Phyl's Role In Dru's Death...
    Anickandphyl...

I totally agree with you

#72   2007/07/12 09:40AM
    imkimw

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote SndrElkins: Dru was Sharon's friend.Unlike Phyllis she has none.IMO Phyllis is at fault when it comes to Dru's death.

Well, actually, if we want to rehash this again, the video showed that it was in fact Sharon who pulled Dru off the cliff and sent her to her death - so if we are going to blame anyone it has to be Sharon to blame. But I still say it was an accident and Sharon only did what came natural in that situtation.

If Phyllis acted professional, like she should have and left her petty games for her free time ~ Dru wouldnt have felt defensive of her FRIEND, and Sharon wouldnt have unconciously grabbed on to Dru Spin it any way you like it but if Phyllis had not of set the whole day up, with the cart, the dress, and the attitude to "stick it " to Sharon Dru wouldnt have been killed (lost). Its a soap, and they needed a way to get rid of Dru, so they purposly wrote this scene, making Phyllis the bad guy again, she is a villan, thats her role....

We could go on like this forever - If Phyllis would have acted professional then it wouldn't have happened - OK - if Sharon would not have had sex with Brad and then talked about it at the club it wouldn't have happened either. It all boils down to if Dru would have kept her nose out of it she wouldn't have gone over the cliff.

What? That excuses Phyllis because Sharon slept with Brad?

#73   2007/07/12 09:43AM
    StaceyT

Phyllis is a villan! She was cast as a Villan! She will always be the Villan! She will always come up with she short end of the stick in the end, why because that is her character
    So what if Phyllis overheard Sharon, doesnt give her the right to use what she heard to blackmail The only reason that Phyllis had her panties in a wad that day on the cliff, is because she wanted to stick it to Sharon and Dru wasnt allowing it & Sharon had a friend she could confide in, and told Dru what Phyllis was doing. Any one that claims to be a friend would come to the rescue of a friend in need
    We could go back and forth on this all day and then some, but one fact is that Phyllis is a villan and will always be one

#74   2007/07/12 09:44AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote imkimw:
    Quote Sunnyflower: How can someone cause another to assault them? Isn't Dru an adult? Phyllis didn't cause her to try to grab the cellphone. Don't we teach children not to hit and grab? This rule still applies even though you don't like Phyllis and want it to be her fault.

I enjoyed Dru and it is really a shame she is gone, but she caused it by assaulting Phyllis.

Sunnyflower, there is no reason for grabing the cellphone incident if Phyllis decided not to black mail

If Sharon hadn't slept with Brad there would be nothing to blackmail! Dru is responsible for her own inappropriate actions and she is not alleviated of this responsibly because she was defending a friend. You don't push and grab someone because you want to.

#75   2007/07/12 09:47AM
    jackspaniel

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote imkimw:
    Quote Sunnyflower: How can someone cause another to assault them? Isn't Dru an adult? Phyllis didn't cause her to try to grab the cellphone. Don't we teach children not to hit and grab? This rule still applies even though you don't like Phyllis and want it to be her fault.

I enjoyed Dru and it is really a shame she is gone, but she caused it by assaulting Phyllis.

Sunnyflower, there is no reason for grabing the cellphone incident if Phyllis decided not to black mail

If Sharon hadn't slept with Brad there would be nothing to blackmail! Dru is responsible for her own inappropriate actions and she is not alleviated of this responsibly because she was defending a friend. You don't push and grab someone because you want to.

Agree with you totally - but then again Dru always did exactly what she wanted to do - that is why she was in trouble quite a bit.

#76   2007/07/12 09:47AM
    imkimw

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote imkimw:

Sweetheart, it's biger crime to blackmail than to grab a cell phone, k?

#77   2007/07/12 09:48AM
    aden85

again for the millionth time, the pictures showed Sharon grab a hold of Dru's hand or wrists. She was slightly behind Dru when she was falling back. Naturally, when someone is falling they grab for the closest thing or person. I've done this several times by accident. I've pulled a friend down stairs with me because i grabbed onto them by accident.

#78   2007/07/12 09:50AM
    imkimw

Quote aden85: again for the millionth time, the pictures showed Sharon grab a hold of Dru's hand or wrists. She was slightly behind Dru when she was falling back. Naturally, when someone is falling they grab for the closest thing or person. I've done this several times by accident. I've pulled a friend down stairs with me because i grabbed onto them by accident.

"the millionth time"??? I am new. Could you repeat that, plz???

#79   2007/07/12 09:50AM
    StaceyT

Ok ~ in a real life event ~ if you came upon a scene where a woman with Phyllis's history (and present) was on a cliff with two women (friends) and was arguing and oops they (the friends) went over a cliff..... wouldnt you, in all honesty see somthing fishy about it???? Please be honest, whether you like Phyllis or Sharon or not....

To use the ONS of Sharon and Brad as an excuse for the cliff accident is like using the Phick affair as an excues for the newman jet going down.... rather absurd JMO!

#80   2007/07/12 09:51AM
    imkimw

Quote StaceyT: Ok ~ in a real life event ~ if you came upon a scene where a woman with Phyllis's history (and present) was on a cliff with two women (friends) and was arguing and oops they (the friends) went over a cliff..... wouldnt you, in all honesty see somthing fishy about it???? Please be honest, whether you like Phyllis or Sharon or not....

To use the ONS of Sharon and Brad as an excuse for the cliff accident is like using the Phick affair as an excues for the newman jet going down.... rather absurd JMO!

Many are thinking that, but many aren't saying it, I am sure

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list