List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When Will Nick Find Out About Phyl's Role In Dru's Death...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When Will Nick Find Out About Phyl's Role In Dru's Death...

Started by Bedroomeyes at 2007/07/09 08:08AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 10:46AM, Views: 2456, Replies: 84
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2007/07/10 03:49AM
    Re: When Will Nick Find Out About Phyl's Role In Dru's Death...
    JustPeachy

Quote Bedroomeyes:
    Quote Sunnyflower: What's there to tell? Dru tried to rip Phyllis' cellphone out of her hand and she fell over a cliff as a result of it. Does Dru have any culpability for her typically explosive and over-the-top behavior? Please.

How about all the bickering and struggling came about because of PHYLLIS??? To start, then follow up with how Phyllis turned a professional photo shot into her own form of revenge which lead up the to confrontation that lead up to the fall. OR they could put it like, IF Phyllis hadn't been apart of that day, the photo shot would have went off with a hitch, instead of ending up causing someone to fall to their death. I think that's a good start.

Sheesh! Isn't this just a pattern?! You know after this whole stupid stunt with the photoshoot Phyllis should know by now to back the *bleep* of from her scheming ways! How many times does Karma have to kick her in the face? This whole stunt with putting Sharon down first so as to cushion her own reckless actions just goes to show..yes ladies as the song goes, "The B!tch is Back!" *yes that is actually a name of a song*

So there was a struggle for the phone. Sharon tried to stop the fight. And Dru and Sharon fell. But as you've mentioned above, this whole thing could have been prevented if Phyllis didn't get all high and mighty.

It's because of craptastic moments like that from her that make all her angsty-teary scenes with Nick on Friday so pleasant to watch. Yes, I think Phyllis should invest more in boxes of tissues, she's gonna need them.

#52   2007/07/11 07:07PM
    billsboy

At this point not anytime soon. Phyllis is trying to present herself as "INNOCENT" and the victim of everyone in order to win Nick back. He will probably find out the truth when it comes out by accident/ Sharon will get steamed with Phyllis maligning her and let the truth come out.

#53   2007/07/11 07:08PM
    ILuvNY

Quote billsboy: At this point not anytime soon. Phyllis is trying to present herself as "INNOCENT" and the victim of everyone in order to win Nick back. He will probably find out the truth when it comes out by accident/ Sharon will get steamed with Phyllis maligning her and let the truth come out.

That would be great...you know what they say about payback!!!!

#54   2007/07/11 07:19PM
    Keeley

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote billsboy: At this point not anytime soon. Phyllis is trying to present herself as "INNOCENT" and the victim of everyone in order to win Nick back. He will probably find out the truth when it comes out by accident/ Sharon will get steamed with Phyllis maligning her and let the truth come out.

I so agree with you! So many of us have been waiting for the payback, it doesn't leave you with a good feeling that if Phyllis were someone in your life and she was the cause of major blackmail... and it was your mother, or friend, or spouse, that went over the cliff...and Phyllis didn't spend even one whole day thinking, "if only I hadn't been so driven to hold things over people's heads then, Dru would be alive and here with her family today." It was not even one whole day that she felt terrible about it. It does get tough to watch!

#55   2007/07/11 09:00PM
    OspreyGirl

Quote Keeley:
    Quote ILuvNY:

I so agree with you! So many of us have been waiting for the payback, it doesn't leave you with a good feeling that if Phyllis were someone in your life and she was the cause of major blackmail... and it was your mother, or friend, or spouse, that went over the cliff...and Phyllis didn't spend even one whole day thinking, "if only I hadn't been so driven to hold things over people's heads then, Dru would be alive and here with her family today." It was not even one whole day that she felt terrible about it. It does get tough to watch!

It's tough to watch but just a realization that LML/and the other Y&R cronies don't give a damn about VR or her character Dru. Had that been Nikki falling off that cliff, there would have been a 30-day declaration of mourning in Genoa City...

#56   2007/07/12 01:37AM
    CandyLane5

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote Sunnyflower: What's there to tell? Dru tried to rip Phyllis' cellphone out of her hand and she fell over a cliff as a result of it. Does Dru have any culpability for her typically explosive and over-the-top behavior? Please.

That is exactly the way I feel - Dru should have stayed out of it and she wouldn't have gone over the cliff - Phyllis certainly didn't push her over there - It was an accident.

You are absolutely right.. Sharon was the intended victim...

#57   2007/07/12 09:17AM
    BlackSwan

Quote Bedroomeyes: Since Nick deserved the truth from his wife, whom he can't remember for the life of him, when will she confess her part in Dru's death? Since Nick needs to remember his wife, shouldn't he be given the whole truth about the woman he ended up with. Should he be informed of her ruthless, cruel nature, the part of her that provoked everything that lead up to Dru going over that ledge? Why isn't she telling him about how she brought a room service cart on the photo shot scene, only to humilate Sharon and she got extremely pistoff when Dru over ruled it. Shouldn't she also inform Nick that it was her doing, her pulling out her cell phone and threaten to call Jack and tell him about the ONS w/Brad, that this is what caused the struggle that lead to Dru goin over that ledge? I mean since it's so crucial that Nick knows the truth no matter who it effects, shouldn't he be informed of the events that lead to a good friend's lost?

I just think that Nick should know the real Phyllis without the distraction of sex to confuse him. It would be great if someone sit Nick down and told him the whole truth about the real Phyllis Summer, Abbott, Newman, how she drugged Danny and made him believe he got her pregnant when they never slept together. I think Nick should know exactly who he's dealing with before he starts to reconnect with what he thought he knew, because Nick never really knew the real Phyllis. All he learned what Phyllis is great in bed, but is she someone you can spend your life with, and if so, what kind of influence are you bringing into not only your life, but the life of your children.

Is phyllis the type of person you want around your children, is Noah better off with this woman as his step mother or not. I vote NO, because even after tearing his family apart by sleeping with his father, once Noah was given another chance at having a happy home and a family unit, Phyllis set her sites on destroying that one as well.

Phyllis never cared about what she was doing to Noah's new formed family when she faked at injury and invaded the Abbot home now did she. I think this memory lost is the only chance Nick will ever have of finding out about the woman he got caught up with and ended up making the worst mistake in his life and marrying her. Nick deserves the truth like someone posted last week, he deserves to know who he married and the type of woman she is, he didn't find that out sleeping with Phyllis, now that sex isn't an issue, I think he should be informed as to who the real Phyllis is.

OOh my god Bed room eyes: Everything you have said i with out a doubt agree with you. You have nailed it right on the head. If Nick is choosing Phyllis and starting fresh. Somebody should really sit him down and let him know who he is really married too. Phyllis is so cruel& ruthless that I don't think that anybody will tell Nick anything about who she really is. To me that would make a lot of sense. Somebody needs to tell Nick what Phyllis is like.
    I don't think that the writer's will put that in the storyline...

#58   2007/07/12 09:22AM
    jackspaniel

Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote jackspaniel:

That is exactly the way I feel - Dru should have stayed out of it and she wouldn't have gone over the cliff - Phyllis certainly didn't push her over there - It was an accident.

There was no intended "victim". It was an accident - but Dru had no business joining in the conversation and if she hadn't pushed her way in she would still be alive. Just as Sunnyflower above stated "Does Dru have any culpability for her typically explosive and over-the-top behavior?"

#59   2007/07/12 09:24AM
    MamaBird

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote jackspaniel:

There was no intended "victim". It was an accident - but Dru had no business joining in the conversation and if she hadn't pushed her way in she would still be alive. Just as Sunnyflower above stated "Does Dru have any culpability for her typically explosive and over-the-top behavior?"

ITA!

#60   2007/07/12 09:24AM
    imkimw

Quote Bedroomeyes: Since Nick deserved the truth from his wife, whom he can't remember for the life of him, when will she confess her part in Dru's death? Since Nick needs to remember his wife, shouldn't he be given the whole truth about the woman he ended up with. Should he be informed of her ruthless, cruel nature, the part of her that provoked everything that lead up to Dru going over that ledge? Why isn't she telling him about how she brought a room service cart on the photo shot scene, only to humilate Sharon and she got extremely pistoff when Dru over ruled it. Shouldn't she also inform Nick that it was her doing, her pulling out her cell phone and threaten to call Jack and tell him about the ONS w/Brad, that this is what caused the struggle that lead to Dru goin over that ledge? I mean since it's so crucial that Nick knows the truth no matter who it effects, shouldn't he be informed of the events that lead to a good friend's lost?

I just think that Nick should know the real Phyllis without the distraction of sex to confuse him. It would be great if someone sit Nick down and told him the whole truth about the real Phyllis Summer, Abbott, Newman, how she drugged Danny and made him believe he got her pregnant when they never slept together. I think Nick should know exactly who he's dealing with before he starts to reconnect with what he thought he knew, because Nick never really knew the real Phyllis. All he learned what Phyllis is great in bed, but is she someone you can spend your life with, and if so, what kind of influence are you bringing into not only your life, but the life of your children.

Is phyllis the type of person you want around your children, is Noah better off with this woman as his step mother or not. I vote NO, because even after tearing his family apart by sleeping with his father, once Noah was given another chance at having a happy home and a family unit, Phyllis set her sites on destroying that one as well.

Phyllis never cared about what she was doing to Noah's new formed family when she faked at injury and invaded the Abbot home now did she. I think this memory lost is the only chance Nick will ever have of finding out about the woman he got caught up with and ended up making the worst mistake in his life and marrying her. Nick deserves the truth like someone posted last week, he deserves to know who he married and the type of woman she is, he didn't find that out sleeping with Phyllis, now that sex isn't an issue, I think he should be informed as to who the real Phyllis is.

You are so right. Phillis conveniently left out that part, didn't she?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list