List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When Will Nick Find Out About Phyl's Role In Dru's Death...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When Will Nick Find Out About Phyl's Role In Dru's Death...

Started by Bedroomeyes at 2007/07/09 08:08AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 10:46AM, Views: 2450, Replies: 84
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2007/07/09 01:25PM
    Re: When Will Nick Find Out About Phyl's Role In Dru's Death...
    KeepingItReal

Quote aym0402:
    Quote bubble303:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Phyllis had no business trying to threaten people at a "professoinal shoot".

There a time and place for everything and she does not know when to stop.

Dru did what most girlfriend would of done.....had her friends back!

Sorry, but Phyllis is "indirectly" to blame even she knows it!

Phyllis is totally to blame. It's her fault that Dru has been missing.

ITA. Were Sharon and Dru BFFs two years ago? I'm asking because I was taking a break from Y&R at the time.

Yes, they got close after Cassie's death.

#32   2007/07/09 01:28PM
    aym0402

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote bubble303:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Phyllis had no business trying to threaten people at a "professoinal shoot".

There a time and place for everything and she does not know when to stop.

Dru did what most girlfriend would of done.....had her friends back!

Sorry, but Phyllis is "indirectly" to blame even she knows it!

Phyllis is totally to blame. It's her fault that Dru has been missing.

ITA. Were Sharon and Dru BFFs two years ago? I'm asking because I was taking a break from Y&R at the time.

Yes, they got close after Cassie's death.

Thanks for the quick response. I stopped watching when Amelia assumed the role of Vikki. I did not see Cassie die, etc.

#33   2007/07/09 01:29PM
    Tadembay

Phyllis pick and chooses what she want Nick to know. Whether it was an accident or not with Dru's death....the fight was started by Phyllis! She should have kept it professional...but we all know Phyliss!

#34   2007/07/09 01:35PM
    mulan2

What about th room service cart !! That was over the top. Or should i say over the cliff. Shame on you Phyliss.

#35   2007/07/09 01:42PM
    Tadembay

Quote mulan2: What about th room service cart !! That was over the top. Or should i say over the cliff. Shame on you Phyliss.

She was just impossible that day! Sharon didn't want to do that shoot because of Phyllis.

#36   2007/07/09 01:44PM
    ILuvNY

Quote mulan2: What about th room service cart !! That was over the top. Or should i say over the cliff. Shame on you Phyliss.

OMG....forgot about that one. Wow, she really plays dirty, doesn't she?

The one thing that has stuck with me was how she was acting after Dru's "death". She showed little remorse...only fear of being found out. MS did a great dear with the "deer in the headlights" look!

#37   2007/07/09 02:06PM
    Bedroomeyes

It was a demeaning tactic towards Sharon, you see Phyllis used this photo shoot to stick it to Sharon, to make her feel cheap and let her know that she's threaten exposing Sharon and Brad ONS. It's what she does best, it didn't matter Sharon has every right to feel the way she does about Phyllis, naw, all Phyllis knows is how dare anyone point her out, burst her tail in public, she wanted her revenge and when she found the aimo she took aim and fired. The only thing about Phyllis firing technique is she always ends up hurting more than the person she was aiming at. Saga's family is one of them, Danny's marriage to Cricket another, and when she ran down Cricket and Paul, after than, Paul became epitant(?), which reck havoc on his relationship with Cricket. See Cricket was on the verge of blowing Phyllis out the water with the truth about her trickery with Danny, but of course, the truth didn't matter to Phyllis, it was the fact that Cricket was about to blow her butt out the water and how dare Cricket take aim at her even though she drew first blood by tricking Danny into believing he'd gotten her pregnant.

So now do you see Phyllis rationale, it never matters what she's done, what crimes or schemes she pulled, no one steps to Phyllis without risking their life. And I just happen to believe that Nick needs to know the real woman he's coozied up to while his wife was at home with his son grieving the lost of their daughter/sister.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/09 02:09PM
    #38   2007/07/09 02:11PM
    aym0402

I loved when Dru told Phyllis that they were not using that TACKY cart. LMAO...

#39   2007/07/09 02:14PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote aym0402:

Good ole Dru.....only she can throw her words and still to this day remember the impact of them.

That was one fiesty character not to mess with.

They should of had her ghost haunting Phyllis.

Love me some Dru!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/09 02:16PM
    #40   2007/07/09 02:15PM
    ILuvNY

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote aym0402:

Good ole Dru.....only she can throw her words and still to this day remember the impact of them.

That was on fiesty character not to mess with.

They should of had her ghost haunting Phyllis.

Love me some Dru!!

I'm right with ya!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list