List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When Will Nick Find Out About Phyl's Role In Dru's Death...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When Will Nick Find Out About Phyl's Role In Dru's Death...

Started by Bedroomeyes at 2007/07/09 08:08AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 10:46AM, Views: 2590, Replies: 84
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2007/07/09 08:08AM
    When Will Nick Find Out About Phyl's Role In Dru's Death...
    Bedroomeyes

Since Nick deserved the truth from his wife, whom he can't remember for the life of him, when will she confess her part in Dru's death? Since Nick needs to remember his wife, shouldn't he be given the whole truth about the woman he ended up with. Should he be informed of her ruthless, cruel nature, the part of her that provoked everything that lead up to Dru going over that ledge? Why isn't she telling him about how she brought a room service cart on the photo shot scene, only to humilate Sharon and she got extremely pistoff when Dru over ruled it. Shouldn't she also inform Nick that it was her doing, her pulling out her cell phone and threaten to call Jack and tell him about the ONS w/Brad, that this is what caused the struggle that lead to Dru goin over that ledge? I mean since it's so crucial that Nick knows the truth no matter who it effects, shouldn't he be informed of the events that lead to a good friend's lost?

I just think that Nick should know the real Phyllis without the distraction of sex to confuse him. It would be great if someone sit Nick down and told him the whole truth about the real Phyllis Summer, Abbott, Newman, how she drugged Danny and made him believe he got her pregnant when they never slept together. I think Nick should know exactly who he's dealing with before he starts to reconnect with what he thought he knew, because Nick never really knew the real Phyllis. All he learned what Phyllis is great in bed, but is she someone you can spend your life with, and if so, what kind of influence are you bringing into not only your life, but the life of your children.

Is phyllis the type of person you want around your children, is Noah better off with this woman as his step mother or not. I vote NO, because even after tearing his family apart by sleeping with his father, once Noah was given another chance at having a happy home and a family unit, Phyllis set her sites on destroying that one as well.

Phyllis never cared about what she was doing to Noah's new formed family when she faked at injury and invaded the Abbot home now did she. I think this memory lost is the only chance Nick will ever have of finding out about the woman he got caught up with and ended up making the worst mistake in his life and marrying her. Nick deserves the truth like someone posted last week, he deserves to know who he married and the type of woman she is, he didn't find that out sleeping with Phyllis, now that sex isn't an issue, I think he should be informed as to who the real Phyllis is.

#2   2007/07/09 08:17AM
    Re: When Will Nick Find Out About Phyl's Role In Dru's Death...
    firefightermom

Couldn't have said it better myself

#3   2007/07/09 08:22AM
    funandthensum

Does Nick even know that Dru is dead?

#4   2007/07/09 08:27AM
    Bedroomeyes

Spoiler indicates he will very soon..........

#5   2007/07/09 08:33AM
    Sunnyflower

What's there to tell? Dru tried to rip Phyllis' cellphone out of her hand and she fell over a cliff as a result of it. Does Dru have any culpability for her typically explosive and over-the-top behavior? Please.

#6   2007/07/09 08:35AM
    KeepingItReal

I'm still waiting for them to find out that Gloria tainted the cream.

Giving how they like to drag out these s/ls I predict the Fall.

#7   2007/07/09 08:40AM
    Bedroomeyes

Quote Sunnyflower: What's there to tell? Dru tried to rip Phyllis' cellphone out of her hand and she fell over a cliff as a result of it. Does Dru have any culpability for her typically explosive and over-the-top behavior? Please.

How about all the bickering and struggling came about because of PHYLLIS??? To start, then follow up with how Phyllis turned a professional photo shot into her own form of revenge which lead up the to confrontation that lead up to the fall. OR they could put it like, IF Phyllis hadn't been apart of that day, the photo shot would have went off with a hitch, instead of ending up causing someone to fall to their death. I think that's a good start.

#8   2007/07/09 08:44AM
    KeepingItReal

Phyllis had no business trying to threaten people at a "professoinal shoot".

There a time and place for everything and she does not know when to stop.

Dru did what most girlfriend would of done.....had her friends back!

Sorry, but Phyllis is "indirectly" to blame even she knows it!

#9   2007/07/09 08:46AM
    peveich

Quote Bedroomeyes: Since Nick deserved the truth from his wife, whom he can't remember for the life of him, when will she confess her part in Dru's death? Since Nick needs to remember his wife, shouldn't he be given the whole truth about the woman he ended up with. Should he be informed of her ruthless, cruel nature, the part of her that provoked everything that lead up to Dru going over that ledge? Why isn't she telling him about how she brought a room service cart on the photo shot scene, only to humilate Sharon and she got extremely pistoff when Dru over ruled it. Shouldn't she also inform Nick that it was her doing, her pulling out her cell phone and threaten to call Jack and tell him about the ONS w/Brad, that this is what caused the struggle that lead to Dru goin over that ledge? I mean since it's so crucial that Nick knows the truth no matter who it effects, shouldn't he be informed of the events that lead to a good friend's lost?

I just think that Nick should know the real Phyllis without the distraction of sex to confuse him. It would be great if someone sit Nick down and told him the whole truth about the real Phyllis Summer, Abbott, Newman, how she drugged Danny and made him believe he got her pregnant when they never slept together. I think Nick should know exactly who he's dealing with before he starts to reconnect with what he thought he knew, because Nick never really knew the real Phyllis. All he learned what Phyllis is great in bed, but is she someone you can spend your life with, and if so, what kind of influence are you bringing into not only your life, but the life of your children.

Is phyllis the type of person you want around your children, is Noah better off with this woman as his step mother or not. I vote NO, because even after tearing his family apart by sleeping with his father, once Noah was given another chance at having a happy home and a family unit, Phyllis set her sites on destroying that one as well.

Phyllis never cared about what she was doing to Noah's new formed family when she faked at injury and invaded the Abbot home now did she. I think this memory lost is the only chance Nick will ever have of finding out about the woman he got caught up with and ended up making the worst mistake in his life and marrying her. Nick deserves the truth like someone posted last week, he deserves to know who he married and the type of woman she is, he didn't find that out sleeping with Phyllis, now that sex isn't an issue, I think he should be informed as to who the real Phyllis is.

He will remember everything eventually and the love he has for Phyllis

#10   2007/07/09 08:53AM
    Sunnyflower

Sorry - I just can't agree with that reasoning. Phyliss's unprofessional behavior doesn't give Dru the right to physically assault her, which is essentially what Dru did by trying to wrench the cellphone from Phyliss's hands. Dru has no one to blame but herself.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list