List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Prayer Thread for Ted Shackelford-Jeffrey Bardwell

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Prayer Thread for Ted Shackelford-Jeffrey Bardwell

Started by SweetAlexandria at 2011/10/28 08:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 08:48PM, Views: 8429, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/16 05:23PM
    Re: Prayer Thread for Ted Shackelford-Jeffrey Bardwell
    PixiePower

This thread is from Oct.2011.Almost 2 years ago.Is Ted still sick?He has been on the show a few times since then!

#22   2013/09/16 05:29PM
    calliope

Quote PixiePower: This thread is from Oct.2011.Almost 2 years ago.Is Ted still sick?He has been on the show a few times since then!

You are so observant! I didn't even look at the date. I know he was sick when he started Dallas. It was a sinus infection.

#23   2013/09/16 05:35PM
    PixiePower

Quote calliope:
    Quote PixiePower: This thread is from Oct.2011.Almost 2 years ago.Is Ted still sick?He has been on the show a few times since then!

You are so observant! I didn't even look at the date. I know he was sick when he started Dallas. It was a sinus infection.

Thanks Calliope.My heart sank when I saw the thread topic because I knew he had been very ill a couple of years ago.Here's hoping that he is healthy and happy.I really like Ted and his character,Jeffrey!

#24   2013/09/16 05:39PM
    calliope

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote calliope:

Thanks Calliope.My heart sank when I saw the thread topic because I knew he had been very ill a couple of years ago.Here's hoping that he is healthy and happy.I really like Ted and his character,Jeffrey!

Me too! I wish they would bring Jeff and Gloria back. We need some humor here.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 05:41PM
    #25   2013/09/16 08:48PM
    lvsdasnow

Quote Tambam:
    Quote SweetAlexandria: Ted we hope you get better and are able to return to your role as Jeff Bardwell as soon as possible our prayers are with you.

Can you elaborate??? What's wrong with TS. Love him alot.I'm a fan from way back to Knots Landing days!!! Not to mention even Dallas days!! I hope he's OK!!

-------------------------------------------------------
    The following came off AOL New wire about Knots Landing: Not a copy or paste, a revised (except his quote)

The former Knots Landing star, Ted Shackelford, 66, reprised his role as Gary Ewing in April, 2013.
    Shackelford's return to the after 22 years should have marked a defining moment in his acting career, but he was so sick with a virus he picked up on set, he could barely even remember the scenes he shot.

Ted Shackelford told the UltimateDallas.com, "You'd think I'd be able to remember but I have to tell you I was so f**king sick when I did this thing I could barely stand up. My memory is a little faulty. I had some kind of sinus thing that I still have, I might add... Everybody's got the same thing going around and it lingers forever."\

hope it was ok for me to send this. Thought it may answer a few questions.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 08:54PM
    « 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list