List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Prayer Thread for Ted Shackelford-Jeffrey Bardwell

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Prayer Thread for Ted Shackelford-Jeffrey Bardwell

Started by SweetAlexandria at 2011/10/28 08:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 08:48PM, Views: 7539, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2011/10/29 06:39AM
    SweetAlexandria

^ I hope Ted will be fine.

#12   2011/10/29 07:19AM
    Re: Prayer Thread for Ted Shackelford-Jeffrey Bardwell
    indyfan51

Take care of yourself and get well soon, Ted!

#13   2011/10/29 07:26AM
    PhylFan

Quote SweetAlexandria:
    Quote SanDiegoSteve_1:
    Quote SweetAlexandria: ^ I heard not sure he may have cancer, not sure but if it is true we want to pray for him.

Nelson Branco mentioned it and NB was bashed for it and I don't know why? Silly to me.
    Fans could send their Prayers and thoughts to him and it would cheer him up.

Gloria and Jeff are fun together but I like him in the part, no offense to Kin but he cannot beat Ted as Jeffery ever.

Some recasts work, I like Judith Chapman only as Gloria did not like 1st Gloria (Joan) no offense to her.

Did Branco cite his source for this? Because there is absolutely nothing online about it whatsoever. I would like to pray for him, but "cancer" is pretty vague and not specific. I have cancer too, but it's a particular type. I would like more information.

^ No he did not, I do believe him though, why would he lie?

I think he doesn't want to publicize it too much Ted that is. I think he will be fine.

Maybe he just needs some treatment and rest for a while and will return.

Maybe because Ted doesn't want this to be public (if it's true) and Nelson should have the decency to respect that. If Ted wants people to know what is happening with him I'm sure he (or his "people") would make a press release.

#14   2011/10/29 07:34AM
    SweetAlexandria

^ Probably, I thought that after a while when nobody else knew.

I agree if he wanted it to be private it was his right but we do know now and I hope if he see's this thread Ted that is that he isn't upset but is cheered up by fans of the Actor.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/10/29 07:36AM
    #15   2011/10/29 01:34PM
    Prayer Thread for Ted Shackelford-Jeffrey Bardwell
    SweetAlexandria

Keeping this thread up front for Ted Shackelford

#16   2011/10/29 01:48PM
    SanDiegoSteve_1

I will pray for Ted even though we don't have any definitive proof that he is sick.

Nellie usually only lies when his lips are moving, and often writes stuff that just ain't the case. Some of his views are out in far left-field, and astound me when I read them. I had to stop following him on Twitter after reading some of his garbage he posted.

#17   2011/10/29 01:53PM
    pink kiity

wishing you the best get well soon all i know was that he was leaving due to family proublems and thats was all thats was saids about him. but get well and hurry up and come back

#18   2011/10/29 02:15PM
    SweetAlexandria

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1: I will pray for Ted even though we don't have any definitive proof that he is sick.

Nellie usually only lies when his lips are moving, and often writes stuff that just ain't the case. Some of his views are out in far left-field, and astound me when I read them. I had to stop following him on Twitter after reading some of his garbage he posted.

Well just in case, Ted is a person and if it's true needs support and good prayers.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/10/29 02:16PM
    #19   2013/09/16 03:59PM
    youareloved

Sorry to hear about Ted Shackelford (Jeffery). My prayers are with him for a speeding recovery. I remember him being on Dallas and Knots Landing always liked him on those two shows.

#20   2013/09/16 04:13PM
    calliope

If this is true I hope Ted is alright with it going public. It is despicable of NB if not. NB will do most anything to be first.
    Prayers for Ted, we all need prayers, healthy or ill.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list