List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Prayer Thread for Ted Shackelford-Jeffrey Bardwell

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Prayer Thread for Ted Shackelford-Jeffrey Bardwell

Started by SweetAlexandria at 2011/10/28 08:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 08:48PM, Views: 7926, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2011/10/28 08:56PM
    Prayer Thread for Ted Shackelford-Jeffrey Bardwell
    SweetAlexandria

Ted we hope you get better and are able to return to your role as Jeff Bardwell as soon as possible our prayers are with you.

#2   2011/10/28 08:58PM
    Re: Prayer Thread for Ted Shackelford-Jeffrey Bardwell
    Tambam

Quote SweetAlexandria: Ted we hope you get better and are able to return to your role as Jeff Bardwell as soon as possible our prayers are with you.

Can you elaborate??? What's wrong with TS. Love him alot.I'm a fan from way back to Knots Landing days!!! Not to mention even Dallas days!! I hope he's OK!!

#3   2011/10/28 09:02PM
    SweetAlexandria

^ I heard not sure he may have cancer, not sure but if it is true we want to pray for him.

Nelson Branco mentioned it and NB was bashed for it and I don't know why? Silly to me.

Fans could send their Prayers and thoughts to him and it would cheer him up.

Gloria and Jeff are fun together but I like him in the part, no offense to Kin but he cannot beat Ted as Jeffery ever.

Some recasts work, I like Judith Chapman only as Gloria did not like 1st Gloria (Joan) no offense to her.

Modified 5 times(s), last time at: 2011/10/28 09:06PM
    #4   2011/10/28 09:06PM
    SanDiegoSteve_1

Quote SweetAlexandria: Ted we hope you get better and are able to return to your role as Jeff Bardwell as soon as possible our prayers are with you.

I have searched and searched for information about Ted. Where are you getting this information? What is wrong with him? So far, I can't find anything on the internet about it.

Edited: Just saw your post. Never mind.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/10/28 09:08PM
    #5   2011/10/28 09:07PM
    trixie60

Quote Tambam:

Can you elaborate??? What's wrong with TS. Love him alot.I'm a fan from way back to Knots Landing days!!! Not to mention even Dallas days!! I hope he's OK!!

I hope he's ok too. I remember him in both these shows and they were my favorite at the time. I never missed an episode. I will be praying for him.

#6   2011/10/28 09:07PM
    SweetAlexandria

^ Read above Steve!

#7   2011/10/28 09:16PM
    SanDiegoSteve_1

Quote SweetAlexandria: ^ I heard not sure he may have cancer, not sure but if it is true we want to pray for him.

Nelson Branco mentioned it and NB was bashed for it and I don't know why? Silly to me.

Gloria and Jeff are fun together but I like him in the part, no offense to Kin but he cannot beat Ted as Jeffery ever.

Some recasts work, I like Judith Chapman only as Gloria did not like 1st Gloria (Joan) no offense to her.

Did Branco cite his source for this? Because there is absolutely nothing online about it whatsoever. I would like to pray for him, but "cancer" is pretty vague and not specific. I have cancer too, but it's a particular type. I would like more information.

#8   2011/10/28 10:10PM
    cornelison

Ted has been on TV since the 70's and it was a pleasant surprise to see him on Y&R. Judith Chapman goes far back too. I'm positive that I saw her debut on The Guiding Light. She was the scheming wife of one of the main characters. Hopefully Ted will be back to join Judith on Y&R.

#9   2011/10/28 10:15PM
    SweetAlexandria

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1:
    Quote SweetAlexandria: ^ I heard not sure he may have cancer, not sure but if it is true we want to pray for him.

Did Branco cite his source for this? Because there is absolutely nothing online about it whatsoever. I would like to pray for him, but "cancer" is pretty vague and not specific. I have cancer too, but it's a particular type. I would like more information.

^ No he did not, I do believe him though, why would he lie?

I think he doesn't want to publicize it too much Ted that is. I think he will be fine.

Maybe he just needs some treatment and rest for a while and will return.

#10   2011/10/29 01:07AM
    Piperay

I LOVE TS as Jeffrey Bardwell ... Sending him positive thoughts for a full recovery.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list