List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Logan character

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Logan character

Started by Chrissi at 2007/07/06 07:29AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 10:57AM, Views: 1016, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/07/11 07:41AM
    Re: Logan character
    suegerry

She needs time please.......

#22   2007/07/11 07:01PM
    billsboy

Give her time for the writers to develop her storyline and character. Logan may just have quite story to tell and affect the lives of several people to come.

#23   2007/07/11 07:17PM
    GCfan

I definitely think she has been boring so far...
    The tone of her voice never changes - whether she is talking about the death of her children or Nick's leg. And today when she was talking to Sharon, she completely ignored Sharon when she mentioned that she also lost a child. I thought that was rude.
    And somehow she has NO chemistry with Nick. How is that possible??? They are both gorgeous.

#24   2007/07/11 07:33PM
    aym0402

Quote suegerry: She's a good security for Nick from you know who....the devil herself.....big red....

Phyllis will eat Logan alive.

#25   2007/07/11 07:37PM
    Latricia

Quote aym0402:
    Quote suegerry: She's a good security for Nick from you know who....the devil herself.....big red....

I believe Logan will challenge her she appeals to me as a snotty person and dont't stop until she gets want she wants.

#26   2007/07/11 07:42PM
    aym0402

Quote Latricia:
    Quote aym0402:

I believe Logan will challenge her she appeals to me as a snotty person and dont't stop until she gets want she wants.

You may be right but you know Phyllis; she'll kill if she has to.

#27   2007/07/11 07:47PM
    Latricia

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Latricia:
    Quote aym0402:

You may be right but you know Phyllis; she'll kill if she has to.

Yep thats Phyllis , she will shed blood if anybody gets in her way.

#28   2007/07/11 09:50PM
    Sealprincess

I feel the same way. Today when I was watching her I started to fall asleep, seriously. I really hope they spice up her character or do something because she sucks.

#29   2007/07/12 09:31AM
    BlackSwan

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote suegerry: Logan is extremely pretty and makes Nick smile, and he keeps on smiling and smiling.....there will be a great story line for them and I'm liking it....

No No No She needs to stay away from Nick,Send her to Jack or Paul or Michael

I don't really like Logan 's character cause she seems too secretive. She seem's like she is hidding something. I don't want Logan & Nick together at all.. I would not mind Logan & Brad together. Brad needs a new person in his life.. Keep Logan far far far away from Nick Please!!!!!!!!!

#30   2007/07/12 10:13AM
    betty oops

I agree as well Logan is boring.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list