List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Logan character

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Logan character

Started by Chrissi at 2007/07/06 07:29AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 10:57AM, Views: 1013, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/07/06 11:06AM
    Re: Logan character
    suegerry

Logan is extremely pretty and makes Nick smile, and he keeps on smiling and smiling.....there will be a great story line for them and I'm liking it....

#12   2007/07/06 11:09AM
    SndrElkins

Quote Chrissi: Who likes the character of Logan?

I find her to be a perfect bore. I have no idea what they have planned for her, but she's not interesting, not mysterious, not a good match for Nick, there is no chemistry,... I just don't get why they're wasting time having her around. I think they need to move on from that, send her packing as she has done her job.

Anyone agree or do you like her?

I agree,she is just a bore.I see nothing for her to stay in GC for at all.If they going to use her send her to Jack or someone else just get her away from Nick

#13   2007/07/06 11:11AM
    SndrElkins

Quote suegerry: Logan is extremely pretty and makes Nick smile, and he keeps on smiling and smiling.....there will be a great story line for them and I'm liking it....

No No No She needs to stay away from Nick,Send her to Jack or Paul or Michael

#14   2007/07/06 11:12AM
    ILuvNY

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote Chrissi: Who likes the character of Logan?

I find her to be a perfect bore. I have no idea what they have planned for her, but she's not interesting, not mysterious, not a good match for Nick, there is no chemistry,... I just don't get why they're wasting time having her around. I think they need to move on from that, send her packing as she has done her job.

Anyone agree or do you like her?

I agree,she is just a bore.I see nothing for her to stay in GC for at all.If they going to use her send her to Jack or someone else just get her away from Nick

ITA...she's just extra baggage, at this point. i don't think the character "fits in" at all!

#15   2007/07/06 11:12AM
    suegerry

Until Sharon is free she can be with Nick....then....well who knows....

#16   2007/07/06 11:14AM
    suegerry

She's a good security for Nick from you know who....the devil herself.....big red....

#17   2007/07/06 11:16AM
    SndrElkins

Quote suegerry: Until Sharon is free she can be with Nick....then....well who knows....

ok that will help keep his blood warm for Sharon

#18   2007/07/06 11:53AM
    evilauntiejan

just excess baggage...that pulls Y&R away from its roots...she is just another "pretty character" who should be gone sooner rather than later...

#19   2007/07/11 07:39AM
    aym0402

Quote evilauntiejan: just excess baggage...that pulls Y&R away from its roots...she is just another "pretty character" who should be gone sooner rather than later...

ITA. I wonder what will be her excuse to stay in GC. After watching Monday's episode, she really serves no purpose.

#20   2007/07/11 07:40AM
    SummerLynn

Yep she is boring.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list