List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler. Adam!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler. Adam!

Started by rowenna at 2011/10/15 03:20PM
    Latest post: 2011/10/17 05:56AM, Views: 4645, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2011/10/15 11:24PM
    SweetAlexandria

^ Because he was afraid she would tell on him and she was going to.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/10/15 11:31PM
    #22   2011/10/15 11:29PM
    Re: Spoiler. Adam!
    Lady53

Quote level4endboss:
    Quote imtickledpink:
    Quote level4endboss:
    Quote FL senior fan: Conscience getting to him? You think he'll change his mind and help in some way...showing Sharon he still does care?

I hope so. They had Adam go hardcore again when Sharon came back and he found out about Sam. But then I have seen him softening again with asking Victor if he ever wished things were different and his apology to Heather that I believe was sincere. I hope he does something to help Sharon but I don't know if he can do anything unless he had a copy of the memory card. Could they put him back on the stand this time for the defense? Not sure how much credibility he would have though.

When they dragged the creek looking for clues to Diane's murder the memory chip was in the contents they showed! So Ronan has it but dosen't realize what he has yet.

I know. Why does it take them so long to process evidence? Why did it take them so long to figure out all the pillows were clues when all the viewers knew that instantly!

Because MAB and the writers can't come up with new s/ls so they have to stretch out the garbage they are pushing at the time. It is pretty bad when the viewers have figured out the s/l almost imediately after it has started and just have to wait for the actin/eppis to catch up.

#23   2011/10/16 04:32AM
    flygirl1969

Quote FL senior fan: Conscience getting to him? You think he'll change his mind and help in some way...showing Sharon he still does care?

I think that is exactly what will happen and Sharon will wind up forgiving him for destroying evidence and letting her go to prison. I expect the fool to be declaring her love before too long. I was totally disgusted by Sham and only recently started liking Sharon again but when she returns to Adam she'll be ffwd material for good.

#24   2011/10/16 04:36AM
    ShamHater

Quote flygirl1969:

I think that is exactly what will happen and Sharon will wind up forgiving him for destroying evidence and letting her go to prison. I expect the fool to be declaring her love before too long. I was totally disgusted by Sham and only recently started liking Sharon again but when she returns to Adam she'll be ffwd material for good.

Spoilers say that not only does she forgive him but she actually apologizes to him for sleeping with Sam and hurting him so much that he threw away the memory card.If that doesn't show everyone what these sick writers think of Sharon's character and all abused women then I don't know what does!

#25   2011/10/16 06:33AM
    flygirl1969

Quote Mimigalore:
    Quote flygirl1969:

This is what I think will happen too. He will let her know how hurt he was by Sam and then he will help her and she will apologize for betraying him and shadam will be happily ever after.. well for a few months anyway.

So Sharon will again risk a relationship with her children for Adam? Sharon was really one of my favorite characters and I could always find a way to justify her behavior and find understanding but when she took back the man that stole her child, I was done. After a bit I decided hey that if Sharon could forgive him then whatever but Faith shouldn't be anywhere near him but forgiving the man for destroying evidence and letting her go to prison is just too much. Sharon forgave him stealing her baby and letting her grieve her poor deformed dead daughter but he can't forgive a vulnerable woman on the run sleeping with a kind man? He so hurt and angry she must go to prison? The reunion of Sham will be the death of Sharon for me.

#26   2011/10/16 07:00AM
    imtickledpink

Quote rowenna: Adam is back, let the sparks fly!

I have missed him so much!!! I love his bad boy self! Nick and Victoria and Abby never gave him a chance! And look how hateful Victor is! No wonder he is how he is!

#27   2011/10/16 07:05AM
    SoapSweetie

Quote flygirl1969:
    Quote Mimigalore:
    Quote flygirl1969:

This is what I think will happen too. He will let her know how hurt he was by Sam and then he will help her and she will apologize for betraying him and shadam will be happily ever after.. well for a few months anyway.

So Sharon will again risk a relationship with her children for Adam? Sharon was really one of my favorite characters and I could always find a way to justify her behavior and find understanding but when she took back the man that stole her child, I was done. After a bit I decided hey that if Sharon could forgive him then whatever but Faith shouldn't be anywhere near him but forgiving the man for destroying evidence and letting her go to prison is just too much. Sharon forgave him stealing her baby and letting her grieve her poor deformed dead daughter but he can't forgive a vulnerable woman on the run sleeping with a kind man? He so hurt and angry she must go to prison? The reunion of Sham will be the death of Sharon for me.

It will be for me,too and tons of her other fans that have stuck with her through this whole nasty Sham mess.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list