List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation: The new girl Chelsea is pregnant with Billy's baby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation: The new girl Chelsea is pregnant with Billy's baby

Started by Axl Rose at 2011/10/07 08:10PM
    Latest post: 2012/02/03 07:46AM, Views: 27132, Replies: 299
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:
    #201   2011/10/14 09:20AM
    Re: Speculation: The new girl Chelsea is pregnant with Billy's baby
    GuiltyPleasure1

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1:
    Quote Mimigalore:
    Quote gagaga: billy will screw any warm hole with a pulse.

he never uses a condom. he keep knocking up hoes.

I think you got it right on.
    Again, this thread is total BS, nothing could be further from the truth, yada, yada, yada. This is a recording.

For the record, there is no substantiation for the absurd notion that Billy has EVER cheated on Victoria. Never happened. He fell in LOVE with Victoria, and from that day on, all he has ever wanted is her, and the writers have made him pay with crap writing ever since.

Totally agree with you Steve. Interviews from TPTB have said that cheating is not one of Billy & Victoria's obstacles.....

#202   2011/10/14 09:41AM
    soapgran

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1:
    Quote soapgran:

This is a disgusting post and is very offensive.

Yes, it is quite offensive, and not true as well.

Thank you, I hope you are feeling better today..

#203   2011/10/14 10:18AM
    IHeartLizzie

IF Chelsea is pregnant with Billy's baby maybe this is his Karma from what he did to Cane which would be a great storyline for him. If she is pregnant it is possible that Billy and Victoria will get a divorce and Billy will yet again marry for a kid but this time the kid won't be his but he will be there for the kid in the beginning and will bond with the baby and quite possibly his new wife and then everything will get snatched away from him and he will have already lost Victoria too. I mean Billy was selfish and quite cold when he didn't want Delia and wanted to sex up Lilly as another notch on his belt so he perpetuated the lie and continually allowed Cane to fall for that baby and helped Chloe torture Lane all those months to keep them apart. I distinctly remember Billy and Chloe striking a deal to keep them apart. Smh. Chloe got her Karma double fold already. Billy cheated on her and left her for Mac and then Chance the best she's ever had and her one true love cheated on her and left her for Heather. Then Delia her only daughter got sick and had Cancer/Leukemia. Billy never ever really gets payback. So I think it would be good for him to have to go through what Cane went through and maybe this will lead Billy to get some help with ALL his issues and mommie issues. Billy has to REALLY hit rock bottom to get some help. I feel when he has gotten really his lowest of the lowest where no one will help him out or enable him not to take responsibility or make excuses for himself then he will finally get the help he needs. He needs to go to AA to handle his drinking problem and his gambling problem and counseling for his abandoment problems and child hood issues. Only then will he be whole enough of a man to really love a woman right. I think Chelsea with a baby will be a good story Sorry Villies I will take a good storyline vs a plot point ie Villy anyday.

#204   2011/10/14 10:27AM
    KeepingItReal

Welcome back IHeartLizzie

As for your post what did Billy really do to Cane that Cane didn't do to everyone even making believe he was the father and someone else.....Chloe was a stalker and Billy was never into her....can't believe she tried to give Cane a Jacket that didn't fit.

I don't think it would be a great s/l at all. JMO

I'm with the other poster and have stated it in the past that Billy probably thinks he slept with a girl there (who was probably a cop or had drugs on her) why he felt ashamed.

That one thing about Billy even when Victor tried to get that hookcer to sleep with him, he turned her down flat out.....

Nope, don't even try and give Billy a "jacket" that don't fit.

Guy was so out of it when Victor set him up he don't have a clue but what that pathetic excuse of man Victor keeps throwing in his face.

His shame is not knowing that he was "faithful" to his wife....it's Victah's hands taht ar "DUTY"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/10/14 10:30AM
    #205   2011/10/14 10:32AM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1:
    Quote soapgran:

This is a disgusting post and is very offensive.

Yes, it is quite offensive, and not true as well.

The wording is quite offensive but it IS true. Billy has been known to knock females off left and right and he has had so many pregnancy storylines it's crazy ie Sharon (could of been her baby daddy), Victoria (miscarriage), Chloe (child's mother). Plus he has slept with any and everything here in GC ie Amber, Chloe, Victoria, Heather, Mac, Sharon (his brother's wife), and Girl in back Alley. He is NASTY (in my Janet Jackson's voice).

#206   2011/10/14 10:38AM
    budhardt3

As usual, I am completely confused!

Why do you say Chelsea will be involved with Billie? I haven't been able to find anything on the internet about this character, other than that her name will be Chelsea.

Couldn't she just as easily be connected to Ronan or Chance?

#207   2011/10/14 10:39AM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote KeepingItReal: Welcome back IHeartLizzie

As for your post what did Billy really do to Cane that Cane didn't do to everyone even making believe he was the father and someone else.....Chloe was a stalker and Billy was never into her....can't believe she tried to give Cane a Jacket that didn't fit.

I don't think it would be a great s/l at all. JMO

I'm with the other poster and have stated it in the past that Billy probably thinks he slept with a girl there (who was probably a cop or had drugs on her) why he felt ashamed.

That one thing about Billy even when Victor tried to get that hookcer to sleep with him, he turned her down flat out.....

Nope, don't even try and give Billy a "jacket" that don't fit.

Guy was so out of it when Victor set him up he don't have a clue but what that pathetic excuse of man Victor keeps throwing in his face.

His shame is not knowing that he was "faithful" to his wife....it's Victah's hands taht ar "DUTY"

Thanks I am only here until Monday but then I'm out. I have an audition today so I am at work on the compu and there isn't anything to do today but be on this sight. Lol. There is NO proof that Billy was SET UP by Victor. This is speculation just like this Chelsea baby thread. I don't think Victor set him up this time. I think Billy actually did something. There is no payoff if he didn't. I think this is the storyline that will usher him out since Billy Miller only signed a 1 year contract. Plus I think the reason why he is always in the trailer and barely interacts is for him to do his outside projects ie The Ringer inwhich he is a recurring character on the CW and could very well turn into a long term permanent role. I don't think Billy Miller will be on as Billy Abbott for much longer either. I know he is going into primetime.So I really feel that this SECRET is what takes him out of time.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2011/10/14 10:48AM
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list