List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: BEASTMASTER........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BEASTMASTER........

Started by KeepingItReal at 2011/10/04 02:17PM
    Latest post: 2011/10/05 08:36AM, Views: 1853, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2011/10/04 02:17PM
    BEASTMASTER........
    KeepingItReal

He's another character that has brought "sexy back"....

Cane is looking to fine. I had flashback of his Beastmaster days!!

Those twin are absolutely adorable!!!!! OMGosh I just wanted to hold them. They are the sweetest babes and that part down the middle of his hair was too cute!!

Lilly needs to hold onto that and loose Daniel.

Who sang that song "Stand by Your Man"......oh yeah Lilly recognize and stand by Cane...and don't listen to Devon and his idiot talk.

#2   2011/10/04 02:53PM
    Re: BEASTMASTER........
    LittleHappyFeet

Quote KeepingItReal: He's another character that has brought "sexy back"....

Those twin are absolutely adorable!!!!! OMGosh I just wanted to hold them. They are the sweetest babes and that part down the middle of his hair was too cute!!

Who sang that song "Stand by Your Man"......oh yeah Lilly recognize and stand by Cane...and don't listen to Devon and his idiot talk.

Aaaaah yes, the Beastmaster. He can try to tame me any time he likes.

#3   2011/10/04 03:01PM
    ATA3

Mmmmhmmm....Cane and Billy make my liver quiver.

#4   2011/10/04 03:04PM
    Eppy

Hi KIR. Daniel is too immature at this point and he was when he was married to Lily. He wants the 'artist' lifestyle and no family at this point - Cane is begging for a chance for a re-do and would be totally committed to his family if Lily would give him another try. Daniel, Neil and Devon need to butt out and realize Lily is a mother and has other things on her mind rather than do what THEY want to see her do. Daniel and Devon are not all that savvy about much of anything and who are they to advise people about how to live their lives as far as I'm concerned

#5   2011/10/04 03:08PM
    LittleHappyFeet

Quote ATA3: Mmmmhmmm....Cane and Billy make my liver quiver.

#6   2011/10/04 03:12PM
    grammapam

Quote LittleHappyFeet:

Hey there little Penguin...GETCHA HANDS OFF MY GUY

#7   2011/10/04 03:28PM
    LittleHappyFeet

Quote grammapam:
    Quote LittleHappyFeet:

Hey there little Penguin...GETCHA HANDS OFF MY GUY

I believe I called it first.

#8   2011/10/04 03:35PM
    SweetAlexandria

^ lol...

Lily sure loves Cane.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/10/04 03:36PM
    #9   2011/10/04 03:53PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote LittleHappyFeet:

Aaaaah yes, the Beastmaster. He can try to tame me any time he likes.

meeee toooooo

#10   2011/10/04 03:55PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Eppy:

Hi KIR. Daniel is too immature at this point and he was when he was married to Lily. He wants the 'artist' lifestyle and no family at this point - Cane is begging for a chance for a re-do and would be totally committed to his family if Lily would give him another try. Daniel, Neil and Devon need to butt out and realize Lily is a mother and has other things on her mind rather than do what THEY want to see her do. Daniel and Devon are not all that savvy about much of anything and who are they to advise people about how to live their lives as far as I'm concerned

ITA. Daniel realy is for "later"...he should of stuck with his "Naked Heiress" of idiot. lol

The way Cane is with those babies is addorable....loved the scene.

Oh yeah Sexy is Back and he goes by the name of Cane....Holla

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list