List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michael Muhney confirm 5 people fired last week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael Muhney confirm 5 people fired last week

Started by gingerella at 2011/09/25 03:48PM
    Latest post: 2011/10/17 09:05AM, Views: 41944, Replies: 178
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2011/09/25 05:03PM
    SweetAlexandria

I forgot Deacon.

#12   2011/09/25 05:08PM
    Re: Michael Muhney confirm 5 people fired last week
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Sorry, I will wait for the official word... This actor seems to know far too much... far more than any actor I have ever heard of..... When did he become the spokes person for Y&R??

This sounds like behind the scenes gossip...

I worked for a very large corporation during the 80's big recession and we all knew things were bad... but we didn't know who was going next.....

Again, I will wait for the official notice.

#13   2011/09/25 06:33PM
    trixie60

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Sorry, I will wait for the official word... This actor seems to know far too much... far more than any actor I have ever heard of..... When did he become the spokes person for Y&R??

I worked for a very large corporation during the 80's big recession and we all knew things were bad... but we didn't know who was going next.....

I will too Purrkitty, I have to see it for myself. Maybe that's why they keep hiring new people, to make up for the ones who are leaving or were fired. It doesn't make a whole lot of sence to fire all these people but then again I'm sure that they have their reasons.

#14   2011/09/25 07:41PM
    coco28

I went around the web and only found four. People playing Malcolm, Heather, Colin and Sam have been released from contract, who is the fifth.

I also read MTS signed a new contract and will be back in October. This info is according to

www.tv.com/shows/the-young-and-restless/forums/cast-arrivals-returns-and-firings...

#15   2011/09/25 09:44PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Sorry, I will wait for the official word... This actor seems to know far too much... far more than any actor I have ever heard of..... When did he become the spokes person for Y&R??

good post

#16   2011/09/25 10:39PM
    TruthDetective

Quote SweetAlexandria: Why and who is Michael Muhney to report what goes on with Actors?

Is he some special cast member that can tell everybody what he wants?

Why not let TPTB tell, why is he involved with giving news?

If you knew what you were talking about then you'd quit running your ignorant mouth. TPTB on Y&R don't comment on these matters, EVER. Got it?

MM was in Ottawa at a fan event and someone asked a question, which he answered truthfully. What's wrong with that?

Finally, aren't you sick and leaving this board? Didn't you announce this in the "Fire Adam" thread that you started? Can you please leave now? You wont't be missed. Good Riddance.

#17   2011/09/25 10:43PM
    TruthDetective

Y&R's policy is to never address these isssues and MM was asked a question at a public event about this issue. He answered the question truthfully.

I know you bash MM at ever chance you get, but try to engage your brain next time. It gets so tiresome to see the same people run actors down over and over again. Zip it, a lot of us would appreciate it.

#18   2011/09/25 10:44PM
    TruthDetective

Quote yandrfanx_: Nobody is getting fired, I'm not believing that crap.

It's on the cover of this week's Soap Opera Digest. It's no secret. Can't you read?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list