List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y & R still on soapnet ?Night Shift at 11PM

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y & R still on soapnet ?Night Shift at 11PM

Started by Tiger John at 2007/06/29 09:43PM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 03:38PM, Views: 3756, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/07/06 06:07PM
    Re: Y & R still on soapnet ?Night Shift at 11PM
    Tiger John

Uh oh its 9PM EDT on Friday and Y&R is not on even though its listed on soapnet schedule.Soapnet sure doesn't have their act together

#22   2007/07/07 05:04AM
    Tiger John

Another day closer to an answer.......

#23   2007/07/07 05:28AM
    Tiger John

Meanwhile on the information page on Y &R at soapnet. Soapnet says Y &R is on at 7PM EDT weekedays (the old schedule)
    soapnet.go.com/shows/youngandtherestless/show_info.html

#24   2007/07/07 05:53PM
    aym0402

Quote Tiger John: Another day closer to an answer.......

I checked Friday and Y&R is on at 11:00pm ET. Is GH Nights on every night or once a week?

#25   2007/07/08 04:44AM
    Tiger John

Quote aym0402:

I checked Friday and Y&R is on at 11:00pm ET. Is GH Nights on every night or once a week?

Thats good news about Friday.

There is only one new episode of night shift a week .11PM EDT on Thursday. There are unconfirmed rumors that the same episode will air four or five times.Hopefully not in Y & R Space. As Dru would say "soapnet keeps moving my stuff".Why didn't Soapnet air the new Night Shift on Sunday night instead of Thursday night.Then no one would be upset.I think soapnet likes to aggrevate viewers!

#26   2007/07/09 06:20AM
    aym0402

Quote Tiger John:
    Quote aym0402:

Thats good news about Friday.

There is only one new episode of night shift a week .11PM EDT on Thursday. There are unconfirmed rumors that the same episode will air four or five times.Hopefully not in Y & R Space. As Dru would say "soapnet keeps moving my stuff".Why didn't Soapnet air the new Night Shift on Sunday night instead of Thursday night.Then no one would be upset.I think soapnet likes to aggrevate viewers!

Ever since SoapNet changed Y&R time to 11:00, I tape the daytime airing on CBS. As Dru would say, "don't that cook your last grit?!"

#27   2007/07/09 02:20PM
    Tiger John

Quote aym0402:

Thanks for your good inputs.
    www.soapnet.com
    is now listing the thursday EDT Schedule as
    General hospital night shift at 11PM
    Young and Restless at midnight.
    Night shift is on at other times five in all but the other times don't interfer with Y& R. There is a problem with today's schedule but I think its a mistake .

#28   2007/07/12 04:38AM
    Tonight Night shift at 11PM EDT Y & R at Midnight?
    Tiger John

When will soapnet actually give Y & R's air time for tonights show.
    a., they will actually have special promos to run on Thursday with correct time
    b. At 11;05PM a little note will run across screen for first time Y & R follows at midnight
    c. They will run usual 11PM Promo even though they know its wrong
    d.Y & R is cancelled with no notice
    e. They will pretend that nothing has changed.

#29   2007/07/12 08:01AM
    BILLBOWSKI

So 6pm on the west coast then? That would be the OC off teh Schedule,which would be fine with me.It is really hard staying up until midnight watching Y&R!! Although without AL on there anymore I won't be doing that.I hope LML and the rest of u CBS knuckleheads bring her back quickly.This is absurd.

#30   2007/07/12 08:52AM
    dlchach

Quote awesome53:
    Quote Tiger John: If anyone find out anything .The new Y & R times please state whether its Eastern,Central ,Mountain or pacific time.

The times are Eastern Standard Time and it looks like beginning tonight, YR will come on at 9:00. We shall see.

Hopes this helps.

I don't get why Y&R is the one to have to be moved around. They moved it to a later time zone for Days and now for a new SoapNet only show. Seems like Y&R with its numberous Emmys and enormous fanbase would get a little more consideration.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list