List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: NEW BILLY & VICTORIA SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NEW BILLY & VICTORIA SPOILER

Started by Blueeyedgirl at 2011/09/24 12:09PM
    Latest post: 2011/09/28 04:50PM, Views: 10670, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2011/09/24 12:09PM
    NEW BILLY & VICTORIA SPOILER
    Blueeyedgirl

Billy believes that Victoria as moved on with Sam

Michael warns Billy to stop sneaking around

Billy begs Michael to tell him about Sam & Victoria

Victoria's doctor tells her that he saw Billy around town

Victoria assures the doctor that he is mistaken as Billy is out of town

Victoria pours out her heart to Billy in another email

Cane discovers that Billy is back in town

#2   2011/09/24 12:18PM
    Re: NEW BILLY & VICTORIA SPOILER
    Blueeyedgirl

One of Billy's secret will be revealed next week

#3   2011/09/24 12:23PM
    gingerella

Cane is bartender at Jimmy's. Billy must go there to drink. It's Billy's favorite bar.

How many secrets does Billy have? I think he was caught having sex with underage prostitute or he has another wife and kids in Asia.

#4   2011/09/24 12:32PM
    Blueeyedgirl

I don't know what the secret is but on Mondays show he implies that he was taking prescription pills and drink hard liquor. Maybe he developed a drug problem when he was away. We will know soon enough

#5   2011/09/24 12:35PM
    Lucy3

Billy needs to ignore Michael's warning. Michael may end up losing his license when this fiasco is all over. He's hardly one to be giving warnings to anyone.

#6   2011/09/24 12:36PM
    gingerella

Billy is alcoholic already. Now he takes pills too? I don't think anyone surprised Billy is a drug addict. His secret should be something bigger...

#7   2011/09/24 01:07PM
    FL senior fan

Thanks, Blue...sounds interesting as we will be focusing on Billy/Vikki again. Wonder if Cane will be sympathetic? Could be drugs charge overseas. They take it with American's very seriously. What's Vikki doing at the doctor??
    Oh Billy...GO AHEAD AND EMAIL HER, something, even if you lead her to believe you are not in G.C. Tell her you still love her and ask her if she has moved on with someone else? Don't listen to Victor! And Mike, you are agreeing with some unethical things to do with Victor these days; better watch yourself or become disbarred!

#8   2011/09/24 01:13PM
    Blueeyedgirl

Quote FL senior fan: Thanks, Blue...sounds interesting as we will be focusing on Billy/Vikki again. Wonder if Cane will be sympathetic? Could be drugs charge overseas. They take it with American's very seriously. What's Vikki doing at the doctor??
    Oh Billy...GO AHEAD AND EMAIL HER, something, even if you lead her to believe you are not in G.C. Tell her you still love her and ask her if she has moved on with someone else? Don't listen to Victor! And Mike, you are agreeing with some unethical things to do with Victor these days; better watch yourself or become disbarred!

She goes to the doctor because the pain in her foot is not getting better.

#9   2011/09/24 01:28PM
    FL senior fan

Quote Blueeyedgirl:
    Quote FL senior fan: Thanks, Blue...sounds interesting as we will be focusing on Billy/Vikki again. Wonder if Cane will be sympathetic? Could be drugs charge overseas. They take it with American's very seriously. What's Vikki doing at the doctor??

She goes to the doctor because the pain in her foot is not getting better.

------------------
    Thanks, forgot about that silly little sprain from riding. I was hoping for a possible miracle PG.

#10   2011/09/24 03:08PM
    msprettypaws

I hope Victoria is pregnant and Billy sends her that email!!!As many times as people have come to that trailer and no one has seen Billy is beyond me. Get on with the story will ya. I hope Billy has not done something soooo bad the Victoria will not forgive him and when will we fine out? The ratings are down Y&R, lets get Billy and Vicky back together and tell Victor to take a hike!!!!!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list