List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: drucilla and patty are back

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

drucilla and patty are back

Started by sheilacarterlover at 2011/09/01 03:29AM
    Latest post: 2011/09/01 07:32PM, Views: 3811, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/09/01 03:29AM
    drucilla and patty are back
    sheilacarter...

If you go on to wikipedia and look at the young and the restless cast members in one of the tables it says coming and goings, it says patty returns november 16th and drucilla returns in december

#2   2011/09/01 03:50AM
    Re: drucilla and patty are back
    MomofSydBlake

Didn't see anything on VR, but it definitely had (2011- ) next to Stacy Haiduk's name!! I guess Patty will be back!!

She is the killer of Diane!!!!!! Next will be Genevieve! That is when she will be caught!

#3   2011/09/01 04:07AM
    kenerly1

Quote MomofSydBlake: Didn't see anything on VR, but it definitely had (2011- ) next to Stacy Haiduk's name!! I guess Patty will be back!!

She is the killer of Diane!!!!!! Next will be Genevieve! That is when she will be caught!

Makes sense that she is the killer..but I am not sure I believe Dru will come back..It would be wonderful though

#4   2011/09/01 07:25AM
    B. Capet

Wikipedia is not reliable. Anyone can post on there or make changes to what already is posted. School kids are not allowed to use Wikipedia as a resource for any reports.

#5   2011/09/01 02:29PM
    Paggie

Doubt either one are true! Just wishful thinking on someone's part. Anyone can add anything to Wikipedia. Was a source given? I doubt it! The show isn't even shooting November episodes yet let alone working on December!

And seeing as they have already cast a new character in the Winter's storyline to air next month I don't think Dru will ever be back no matter what VR tweets!

#6   2011/09/01 03:16PM
    Lovebeininlove

Ohhhh this would make the show so much more alive and dramatic! I love me some Drucilla!!!! Any Patty always lit up the stage with her craziness!!! Bring it on!!

#7   2011/09/01 04:47PM
    Legacy268

I believe Patty did it. She was in the bushes watching Diane get naked for Jack then she bashed Diane's head in 10 times. That type of anger is personal.

#8   2011/09/01 04:56PM
    daneerose

Quote sheilacarterlover: If you go on to wikipedia and look at the young and the restless cast members in one of the tables it says coming and goings, it says patty returns november 16th and drucilla returns in december

Wikipeia isnt to be trusted. Anyone can add or delete whatever they desire. There was a rumor going around about Dru's return. On Victoria Rowell's twitter page one of her fans ask her if it was true or a rumor and her answer was it was a rumor. She is not coming back she has burned too many bridges at YR.

#9   2011/09/01 05:18PM
    bluezote

there is a rumor that Sheila will be back as someone we won't guess or believe, maybe she comes back as Dru. I really hope Sheila just stays dead. I just wish someone would just stay dead!!!

#10   2011/09/01 05:27PM
    HOT PINK

Quote bluezote: there is a rumor that Sheila will be back as someone we won't guess or believe, maybe she comes back as Dru. I really hope Sheila just stays dead. I just wish someone would just stay dead!!!

While I would love to see Stacy Haiduk back as Emily and/or Patty, I agree - Dru and Sheila are DEAD and need to stay that way. By the way, all the of the rumors on the Internet about Sheila returning were posted over two years ago, so I don't think there's any truth about them.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list