List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Possible Spoiler Billy Secret

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible Spoiler Billy Secret

Started by sharon50 at 2011/08/27 07:56PM
    Latest post: 2011/08/28 09:38PM, Views: 5264, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/08/27 07:56PM
    Possible Spoiler Billy Secret
    sharon50

Maybe Billy left town to legally adopt a child for Victoria, from out of the country.
    Or could he have a child outside the country?????

#2   2011/08/27 08:14PM
    Re: Possible Spoiler Billy Secret
    TonyaTlove

Quote sharon50: Maybe Billy left town to legally adopt a child for Victoria, from out of the country.

It can be however you want it to be because more than likely that's how it will be. lol.
    I'm still waiting for them to find out that baby Faith really isn't Nick Newman's daughter, and she's either Jack's daughter; since he slept with Sharon the same week as Billy and Nick did, and Faith and Kyle will then be brother and sister.
    Faith might be Billy's daughter, then he can really have his own kid, then get legal custody of her from Nick. Only Nick saw the DNA paternity tests results if anyone remembers, and no one questioned it. He just said he was Faith's Father, and that was that.

#3   2011/08/27 09:17PM
    dawn888

Quote TonyaTlove:
    Quote sharon50: Maybe Billy left town to legally adopt a child for Victoria, from out of the country.

It can be however you want it to be because more than likely that's how it will be. lol.
    I'm still waiting for them to find out that baby Faith really isn't Nick Newman's daughter, and she's either Jack's daughter; since he slept with Sharon the same week as Billy and Nick did, and Faith and Kyle will then be brother and sister.
    Faith might be Billy's daughter, then he can really have his own kid, then get legal custody of her from Nick. Only Nick saw the DNA paternity tests results if anyone remembers, and no one questioned it. He just said he was Faith's Father, and that was that.

that was Summers paternity results, not Faiths. Sharon saw Faiths.

#4   2011/08/27 09:24PM
    yandrfan99

Quote TonyaTlove:

I'm still waiting for Summer to be Jack's daughter since Phyllis was sleeping with both Jack and Nick at the same time. Oh well looks like both of us are going to wait for a long time the way things are going. Nick is the only one who saw the paternity of Summer not Faith so only he knows who Summer's father really is. It is Sharon who saw the paternity of Faith not Nick.

#5   2011/08/28 12:04AM
    SweetAlexandria

^ We all know Nick can be a liar too.

He did hide evidence that would clear Daniel when Cassie died, knowing Cassie told him the truth on her death bed.

Nick played a great scene as a grieving dad.

What Nick did was rotten though to Daniel; when he knew he wasn't guilty of driving.

Cassie was driving and crashed the car herself and Daniel had no clue she took the keys and was the driver. He passed out in the back seat as the party was going on.

Daniel had no clue Cassie would do that, but he still took on all that guilt.

Daniel couldn't remember a thing until later things started coming back to him, fuzzy though.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/28 12:09AM
    #6   2011/08/28 04:07AM
    rediculous

Quote TonyaTlove:

LOL, you sure have that messed up. In one part of your post your talking about Faith, then you change to Summer .

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/28 04:09AM
    #7   2011/08/28 04:15AM
    Wombat44

Quote rediculous:
    Quote TonyaTlove:

LOL, you sure have that messed up. In one part of your post your talking about Faith, then you change to Summer .

*Waving to Redic...first time in ages I have been a couple of minutes of your post!

Am I buying into this topic?...Nyah!

#8   2011/08/28 05:27AM
    rediculous

Quote Wombat44:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote TonyaTlove:

*Waving to Redic...first time in ages I have been a couple of minutes of your post!

Am I buying into this topic?...Nyah!

Hi Womby, waving right back atcha!!!

#9   2011/08/28 07:01AM
    soapgran

I don't believe the secret has anything to do with a child, but maybe more of TEVN's machinations to keep Billy away from Vikki...JMO..

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list