List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jana Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jana Spoiler

Started by BabygirlAH at 2007/06/25 07:04AM
    Latest post: 2007/07/12 05:27PM, Views: 829, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/06/25 07:38AM
    Re: Jana Spoiler
    amandazhere27

I really liked her too I thought they made a great couple, I wish they didn't make her a killer!!

#12   2007/06/25 07:40AM
    NotSoYButStillR

Quote NGray1:
    Quote NotSoYButStillR:
    Quote NGray1: I was too, I liked her a lot.

Me too. See we actually agree on something.

We've disagreed? Well I am glad we agree, though I can't really think of anyone that would be happy to see another stupid unbelievable twin s/l.

ITA about the twin scenario.

#13   2007/06/25 07:40AM
    aym0402

Quote BabygirlAH:
    Quote SouthernLady: i would like for there to be a nice jana and kevin and her hook up....

i thought the actress and kevin had a good chemistry.....

I do like the actress that plays Jana. I was saddened when they made her a criminal.

I thought that Y&R was going to tie her in w/the Pheila SL. Jana was one of the few people that Lauren allowed around the baby instead she was tied in the reliquary SL. Jana was of the most interesting charaters IMO.

#14   2007/06/25 07:49AM
    BabygirlAH

I agree with you Amy.

#15   2007/07/12 05:15PM
    aym0402

I think that the person we are seeing is Jana's twin because I don't remember Jana having seizures before.

#16   2007/07/12 05:20PM
    daisyjo

Maybe a split personality. She suffered a severe trauma and goes back and forth between the two. That would be good because she could be redeemed and stay on the show.

#17   2007/07/12 05:23PM
    suegerry

One thing about this Jana & Kevin thinggy....its so boring....and has absolutely no value whatsoever.....today's show prove this for another time....gee....and Michael lying again to protect his ganster brother.....ridiculous and then his loving "mother from hell" "oh Kevin why did you do this"....Gloria he's you're son remember...

#18   2007/07/12 05:26PM
    Eppy

Maybe she is a good Jana and has been hypnotized into doing all her bad deeds. There has to be an explanation why she would be willing to kill Kevin and Colleen by setting the storeroom on fire. She and Kevin seemed to be genuinely fond of each other.

#19   2007/07/12 05:27PM
    daisyjo

Hopefully there is a point to it otherwise I agree it is boring. Maybe it will tie up the who is Adrien story or the why Plum was killed story, or the Brad/George history storyline.... They have a lot of options. I hope it becomes interesting soon!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/07/13 09:38AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list