List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria

Started by mawmaw betty at 2011/08/17 11:56AM
    Latest post: 2011/08/18 02:30PM, Views: 1624, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/08/17 11:56AM
    Billy & Victoria
    mawmaw betty

I just love Billy, he was so much fun. he needs to come back and get his act together so he and Victoria can be a couple once again.

#2   2011/08/17 12:00PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria
    abey

I agree---love-love-love Billy and Victoria. Billy Miller is on vacation from Y&R. He will be back soon. I beleive he took a 2 week vacation to visit his mother and family in Texas, where he is from.

#3   2011/08/17 12:02PM
    Chanel - Girl

Quote abey: I agree---love-love-love Billy and Victoria. Billy Miller is on vacation from Y&R. He will be back soon. I beleive he took a 2 week vacation to visit his mother and family in Texas, where he is from.

Good to hear...Thanks Abey for the info. I like Billy and Vicky too!

#4   2011/08/17 12:09PM
    mawmaw betty

That's why I like him so much, being Texan and all that. He is so cute.

#5   2011/08/17 12:14PM
    SLEUTH

Billy is one of my favorite characters. I think he and Victoria are good together. He definitely adds a little light to the show.

#6   2011/08/17 12:34PM
    abey

Quote Chanel - Girl:
    Quote abey: I agree---love-love-love Billy and Victoria. Billy Miller is on vacation from Y&R. He will be back soon. I beleive he took a 2 week vacation to visit his mother and family in Texas, where he is from.

Good to hear...Thanks Abey for the info. I like Billy and Vicky too!

Your welcome! Billy is one of the best on Y&R without a doubt!

#7   2011/08/17 12:36PM
    JUJU41

Quote SLEUTH: Billy is one of my favorite characters. I think he and Victoria are good together. He definitely adds a little light to the show.

Billy is one of my favoriate's too. I hope Victoria is pregnant and they get back together. What a fun couple, a breath of fresh air.

#8   2011/08/17 12:40PM
    Chanel - Girl

Quote JUJU41:
    Quote SLEUTH: Billy is one of my favorite characters. I think he and Victoria are good together. He definitely adds a little light to the show.

Billy is one of my favoriate's too. I hope Victoria is pregnant and they get back together. What a fun couple, a breath of fresh air.

I'd love for her to be preggo. That is what they need. But I do hope that Vicky finds out what Victor did in regard to Billy loosing custody of Delia!

#9   2011/08/17 06:55PM
    Mer2

I can't wait until they are both back on screen together, and I'm wishing for a miracle, too. A pregnant Vicky! I'm sure it's obvious that their my favorite couple.

#10   2011/08/17 08:26PM
    Keeley

Quote mawmaw betty: I just love Billy, he was so much fun. he needs to come back and get his act together so he and Victoria can be a couple once again.

Hi mawmaw! I just had to pop in and say it's so great to see your support of Billy and Victoria. I miss these two so much I can hardly stand it! I loved it when they were happy and light-hearted. I am looking for their return to that!

I lived outside of Dallas, leaving in 2008. I love Billy being from Texas! I am from NY but after living in Texas I loved the Texas people, and was sad leaving my friends there.

Hugs to you... and all of the posters here showing their Villy love! All of you are welcome to join us in the Why We Love Billy & Victoria thread any time you can...there can never be too much love and support for these two together! I sure hope that the WRITERS hear our pleas for them to be back in each others arms again!!

Keeley

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list