List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria today

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria today

Started by feronie at 2011/08/16 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2011/08/17 10:39AM, Views: 4291, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/08/16 10:44AM
    Victoria today
    feronie

Well....here she is again looking like a bum. Her hair was unkempt and her clothes bargain basement. What have they done to this actress?

#2   2011/08/16 10:50AM
    Re: Victoria today
    Licorice_423

I couldn't get over the fact that she didn't go to the funeral for Kyle. Like she said, he is her nephew through Billy. No matter what Billy did, she should have gone for him. This pity party is just too over the top. A little boy losing his mother trumps her problems right now, at least long enough for her to attend the funeral.

#3   2011/08/16 11:05AM
    catlady73

Quote Licorice_423: I couldn't get over the fact that she didn't go to the funeral for Kyle. Like she said, he is her nephew through Billy. No matter what Billy did, she should have gone for him. This pity party is just too over the top. A little boy losing his mother trumps her problems right now, at least long enough for her to attend the funeral.

god i cant stand her. she's so selfish. she kept pushing billy away one minute and then changes her mind the next no wonder he left. what did she expect? ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

#4   2011/08/16 11:21AM
    Hispanic at ...

I hope Billy and everyone else just laughs at her and says told ya so after Victor inevitably hurts her again! She's become annoying, got on my last nerve when she just stood by as her bully azz dad was going after Billy yet again at the athletic club. What a weak woman!

#5   2011/08/16 11:49AM
    SweetAlexandria

^ You're right she is written very weak.

That is why I say to retire the character or recast her with a person I mentioned several times and NOT Heather Tom.

#6   2011/08/16 11:52AM
    soapgran

Quote SweetAlexandria: ^ You're right she is written very weak.

That is why I say to retire the character or recast her with a person I mentioned several times and NOT Heather Tom.

If they recast it would still be the same character only different actor, so what good would that do??

#7   2011/08/16 11:58AM
    SweetAlexandria

Quote soapgran:

If they recast it would still be the same character only different actor, so what good would that do??

Sometimes they may feel the Actor doesn't care so they don't write well for them, in my opinion.

#8   2011/08/16 12:02PM
    Licorice_423

Quote SweetAlexandria:
    Quote soapgran:

Sometimes they may feel the Actor doesn't care so they don't write well for them, in my opinion.

I'm sure AH cares. It's "Victoria" that isn't worried about anyone but herself. AH is playing the part very well. They are just writing her in a pathetic pity party of one.

#9   2011/08/16 12:26PM
    bethany2

Quote feronie: Well....here she is again looking like a bum. Her hair was unkempt and her clothes bargain basement. What have they done to this actress?

Women in her position don't usaully care about fashion. We have several women who are AD's or directors and none of them seem to care about being fashionble.

#10   2011/08/16 12:49PM
    PhylFan

I don't like to pick on appearance too much cause it's borderline actor/actress bashing...but Victoria's hair has gotten worse and worse to the point where it's all I see when she is onscreen and not in a "oh, that's nice hair right away"

Two words - cousin It.

Please for the love of gawd cut that hair! (and make it all the same color). It's hiding such a lovely face.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list