List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Kevin Gay?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Kevin Gay?

Started by deceived at 2011/08/12 09:38AM
    Latest post: 2011/08/15 05:02AM, Views: 8337, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2011/08/12 01:18PM
    Re: Is Kevin Gay?
    Lucy3

Quote simscb:
    Quote Pipo: I have thought Kevin needed to come out of the closet for years. He is as gay as they come.

These three characters are gay in REAL LIFE:
    Michael, Kevin and Ronan.
    I knew about Kevin and Michael but had not heard about Ronan.

#22   2011/08/12 01:21PM
    Ms Ayers

Quote calliope: Kevin has never approved of the way she is using Delia and keeping her from her daddy.

And he's right Chloe is very bitter because when Billy "was" ready to settle down he fell in love with Vikki and wanted a happy family instead of the forced shotgun hot mess that he got into with Chloe only for the sake of Delia. And i believe Chloe is jealous of Vikki.

#23   2011/08/12 01:23PM
    clicquot1

Quote simscb:
    Quote Pipo: I have thought Kevin needed to come out of the closet for years. He is as gay as they come.

I really think you mean to say the actors who portray the characters are gay not that the characters are gay in real life. I knew about two of the actors but not the third but I think there are probably many actors who are gay but are closeted for the sake of their careers. Many people don't seem to have a problem when a straight actor plays gay for pay so why do some have a problem when a gay actor plays straight or leading man? Not saying you are just a question to throw out there.

I don't really care one way or the other.

Kevin, the character is not gay and tptb have never even shown him to be questioning his sexuality.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/12 01:25PM
    #24   2011/08/12 01:23PM
    Ms Ayers

Quote Lucy3:
    Quote simscb:

I knew about Kevin and Michael but had not heard about Ronan.

I never knew about Ronan either definately Kevin and Michael and Phillip.

#25   2011/08/12 01:24PM
    deceived

Quote Hispanic at the Disc: I think he should be with an older woman, get that edge back, he's become so boring!! Maybe he could hook up with avery or someone new and hip and alternative like how Jana used to be, I miss Jana

I think that Kevin is wasted talent on Y&R... maybe they could have him relapse into wanting an underage girl and get in trouble for that...anything but acting stoopid with Chloe...
    I like Chloe with Ronan.

#26   2011/08/12 01:28PM
    Ms Ayers

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote simscb:

I really think you mean to say the actors who portray the characters are gay not that the characters are gay in real life. I knew about two of the actors but not the third but I think there are probably many actors who are gay but are closeted for the sake of their careers. Many people don't seem to have a problem when a straight actor plays gay for pay so why do some have a problem when a gay actor plays straight or leading man? Not saying you are just a question to throw out there.

I don't really care one way or the other.

Kevin, the character is not gay and tptb have never even shown him to be questioning his sexuality.

I looked it up Jeff Branson is not gay in real life.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/12 01:29PM
    #27   2011/08/12 01:30PM
    Ms Ayers

Quote deceived:
    Quote Hispanic at the Disc: I think he should be with an older woman, get that edge back, he's become so boring!! Maybe he could hook up with avery or someone new and hip and alternative like how Jana used to be, I miss Jana

I think that Kevin is wasted talent on Y&R... maybe they could have him relapse into wanting an underage girl and get in trouble for that...anything but acting stoopid with Chloe...
    I like Chloe with Ronan.

I like Chloe with no one she whine with Ronan too. I can't take it anymore.

#28   2011/08/12 01:43PM
    calliope

Have never, ever seen where Jeff Branson is gay.

#29   2011/08/12 02:23PM
    countryMomof4

Quote calliope: Have never, ever seen where Jeff Branson is gay.

I haven't either, not that I care. He still has a VERY sexy voice.

#30   2011/08/12 02:29PM
    trixie60

I've never liked Chloe with Kevin. I read something that Kevin is gay in real life. I hope that Chloe and Ronan get together. Kevin should just move on to someone else.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list