List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Your favorite storyline from years past.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Your favorite storyline from years past.

Started by Lilyedrose at 2011/08/07 12:15PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/12 08:49PM, Views: 1779, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/12/19 10:21PM
    Re: Your favorite storyline from years past.
    villyforever55

Quote lovinthesoaps: Y&R has had some really great stories. I loved the Tricia, Ryan, Nina triangle. That chick was crazy!!! I also liked the Brittany, Bobby and Nikki storyline. I think that the only time I have ever liked Nikki, lol.

I had a first time love with Nick and Sharon. Those two falling in love throughout all that drama with Matt Clarke and Nikki... and then adopting Cassie.

I loved Colleen and JT. Those two were a great couple at such a young age and always treated eachother with respect even when it went bad. I loved those two.

I have to include my Adam and Sharon in the mix. I loved seeing Adam and Sharon when they fell in love. I wanted the deed of switching babies to be forgotten when I saw the chemistry of these two. I am still not convinced that my couple is over for good but falling in love with them was easy.

I agree, GREAT thread!

Thank you! I was trying to remember crazy girl's name. I loved that story line. Tricia married Ryan, and when they broke up, he got back with Victoria and Tricia shot and killed Ryan on their wedding day. Now that was a story! I also remember Jill, Katherine and Phillip and Phillip being killed in a car accident, caused by the drunken Katherine, who was driving. Another great story. Here's to the good old days!

More recently, I have loved the romance between Billy Abbott and Victoria Newman. That was a surprise and I have enjoyed them ever since!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/19 10:26PM
    #22   2013/12/20 07:32AM
    moonjewel

Hi,

Long time viewer - 1st time posting.
    I would like to add the s/l when Jack and Nikki donated their baby's heart. Also later, when the young mother brought her baby to see Jack.

I liked the characters of Jazz, Kong ( Nathan Hastings ) and Amy and the Commander when Paul and Andy had the detective agency - and Andy's wife Faron ( sp? )

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/20 07:34AM
    #23   2014/07/12 08:45PM
    Embrace

Quote lovinthesoaps: Y&R has had some really great stories. I loved the Tricia, Ryan, Nina triangle. That chick was crazy!!! I also liked the Brittany, Bobby and Nikki storyline. I think that the only time I have ever liked Nikki, lol.

I had a first time love with Nick and Sharon. Those two falling in love throughout all that drama with Matt Clarke and Nikki... and then adopting Cassie.

I loved Colleen and JT. Those two were a great couple at such a young age and always treated eachother with respect even when it went bad. I loved those two.

I have to include my Adam and Sharon in the mix. I loved seeing Adam and Sharon when they fell in love. I wanted the deed of switching babies to be forgotten when I saw the chemistry of these two. I am still not convinced that my couple is over for good but falling in love with them was easy.

I agree, GREAT thread!

Three years later, and I still feel the same way about Shadam!

#24   2014/07/12 08:49PM
    Embrace

Quote Lilyedrose:
    Quote chancegirl: Wow, this is a hard one! Cassie's adoption was one of my favs.

JT/Colleen was another.

I enjoyed all the teen summer s/l's growing up...Sharon, Nick, Matt, Amy

JT, Billy, Brittany, Mac, Raul, Rhianna

Lily, Colleen, Sierra

And I also liked when JT had the affair w/ Brittany' mom and Brittany and Bobby's love story...that is one couple I really would love to see come back. I know Bobby supposedly died, but I always hoped he was in WPP.

I liked Raul too. My favorite teen story was Mac and Billy, and when katherine wound up homeless, and met Mac at the homeless shelter, neither knowing they were related.

Yes, that was cool. I remember being on the edge of my seat when everyone found out Billy and Mac were related, and wanted to break them up before they had sex. It was almost like Summer and Kyle but I remember Billy and Mac came MUCH CLOSER to doing the deed, lol.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list