List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Your favorite storyline from years past.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Your favorite storyline from years past.

Started by Lilyedrose at 2011/08/07 12:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 07:32AM, Views: 1292, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/12/19 10:21PM
    Re: Your favorite storyline from years past.
    villyforever55

Quote lovinthesoaps: Y&R has had some really great stories. I loved the Tricia, Ryan, Nina triangle. That chick was crazy!!! I also liked the Brittany, Bobby and Nikki storyline. I think that the only time I have ever liked Nikki, lol.

I had a first time love with Nick and Sharon. Those two falling in love throughout all that drama with Matt Clarke and Nikki... and then adopting Cassie.

I loved Colleen and JT. Those two were a great couple at such a young age and always treated eachother with respect even when it went bad. I loved those two.

I have to include my Adam and Sharon in the mix. I loved seeing Adam and Sharon when they fell in love. I wanted the deed of switching babies to be forgotten when I saw the chemistry of these two. I am still not convinced that my couple is over for good but falling in love with them was easy.

I agree, GREAT thread!

Thank you! I was trying to remember crazy girl's name. I loved that story line. Tricia married Ryan, and when they broke up, he got back with Victoria and Tricia shot and killed Ryan on their wedding day. Now that was a story! I also remember Jill, Katherine and Phillip and Phillip being killed in a car accident, caused by the drunken Katherine, who was driving. Another great story. Here's to the good old days!

More recently, I have loved the romance between Billy Abbott and Victoria Newman. That was a surprise and I have enjoyed them ever since!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/19 10:26PM
    #22   2013/12/20 07:32AM
    Re: Your favorite storyline from years past.
    moonjewel

Hi,

Long time viewer - 1st time posting.
    I would like to add the s/l when Jack and Nikki donated their baby's heart. Also later, when the young mother brought her baby to see Jack.

I liked the characters of Jazz, Kong ( Nathan Hastings ) and Amy and the Commander when Paul and Andy had the detective agency - and Andy's wife Faron ( sp? )

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/20 07:34AM
    « 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list