List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Started by chancegirl at 2011/08/06 05:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/25 07:54PM, Views: 61177, Replies: 2255
    « 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 » »| page:
    #2241   2012/01/11 01:41PM
    Re: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!
    hopey pix

Missing Sean and any movie and mention of him!!Corbin berson has a blurb on I responded to now!He's great and mentioned Sean as a friend!!(They did Black Keys video together)!!SAM AND CORBIN TO THE TOP!!!YAY!!!!

#2242   2012/01/12 08:01PM
    habbyfan

After all the buildup to "Dianne's murderer revealed" I am so disappointed I don't think I can hold on much longer.

#2243   2012/01/12 08:01PM
    habbyfan

After all the buildup to "Dianne's murderer revealed" I am so disappointed I don't think I can hold on much longer.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/01/12 08:03PM
    #2244   2012/01/12 10:42PM
    hopey pix

It's all pointing to Deacon being the killer!It took sooo long!I hope we do get some release date news for the Phantom sometime soon!!!I can't wait to see Sean in that movie and any others on DVD!!!Please Sam come back to GC and rescue your Sherry from old man Vic!!I don't want Victor to marry Sharon any more than her going for Adam!!!I found myself dreaming last night of my version of a Sam/Sharon reunion in NM,and it was sweet!!!God,I wish it was on Y&R right now!!!OUR MAN SAM TO THE TOP!!!

#2245   2012/01/14 09:30AM
    habbyfan

With all the turmoil in Sharon's life at the moment,she should think back to a few short months ago when she was incarcerated and the two spoiled Newman Boy's were pouting.

A real man was there for her every day and I don't mean(Victor).

#2246   2012/01/14 01:57PM
    Lucy3

Quote habbyfan: With all the turmoil in Sharon's life at the moment,she should think back to a few short months ago when she was incarcerated and the two spoiled Newman Boy's were pouting.

A real man was there for her every day and I don't mean(Victor).
    Or maybe she should remember how peaceful and uncomplicated life was on the ranch in NM with Sam. I'd love to see her leave that corrupt town, GC, and never look back except when it was her time to meet Nick for the exchange of Faith.

#2247   2012/01/15 02:06PM
    hopey pix

Gosh!Just Sharon going back to Sam in New Mexico would be just what the vet ordered now!!!(Ha!Ha)!!I sure don't want a rehash of all the Newman stuff again!(As I mentioned just now in all the Sharon threads)!OUR MAN SAM TO THE TOP!!!

#2248   2012/01/17 12:11PM
    habbyfan

Sam would look good about now ... instead I get one sulky Newman boy or another ... silly boys,I can't believe either one has Victor's genes. JMO

#2249   2012/01/18 10:01AM
    habbyfan

Good-morning Shazam Fans,

I just want to let you know that like most of you on this thread,I will not be posting anymore.

It has been nice to have all of you to chat with but ... my interest has waned to the point of watching occasionally ... there is no enjoyment anymore.

Cheers To All!!!

#2250   2012/02/13 05:27PM
    ShicksTheOne

Quote habbyfan: Good-morning Shazam Fans,

I just want to let you know that like most of you on this thread,I will not be posting anymore.

It has been nice to have all of you to chat with but ... my interest has waned to the point of watching occasionally ... there is no enjoyment anymore.

Cheers To All!!!

Hey Habbyfan and Hopey Pix.How are you guys?I love your dedication to Sam and Shazam.Just mentioned this thread in a post and wanted to bring it back up so some could see all the used to be Shicks in here rooting for Shazam.Too bad they never gave them a chance!!!!MAB and Shadam suck

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/13 05:29PM
    « 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list