List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Started by chancegirl at 2011/08/06 05:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/25 07:54PM, Views: 59564, Replies: 2255
    « 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 » »| page:
    #2221   2011/12/24 09:18AM
    Re: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!
    hopey pix

I can't stand the show without Sean anymore!!!Y&R stop the de-samification of this darn show now!!!SAM for 2012!!!I hope you all have a MERRY Christmas!!Merry Christmas to SPF!!!Please come back to us!!!!

#2222   2011/12/24 11:28AM
    habbyfan

Quote Aeryn:
    Quote Ali B:
    Quote Aeryn: Sean Patrick Flanery
    Teaching chokes to our US soldiers in Dubai. A HUGE honor. t.co/BbdDEGbh

Looks like our boy is in Dubai

Thanks for posting Aeryn. That our favorite man is giving back to the troops moves him way up on my list!!

I know he probably is gone from Y&R but I'll always be a fan!!

Exactly!!!

I was just over on his site great pics of our man giving back to the troops.
    Nice pic of Donut and disco also.

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2223   2011/12/25 07:02AM
    JackWagon

To those who dump on Sam with "Boring". The REAL boring is when the real criminal NEVER loses. ALWAYS wins. THAT is boring. BORING, BORING, BORING. Same ol Same ol BORING Phadam always win.

#2224   2011/12/25 09:11AM
    hopey pix

I wish Sean Flanery and all the Posters on this board a Merry Christmas!Sam hurry home to us from the oblivion the show sent you to!!!I can't stand the show without you!!!I will be sure to wait patiently for all your movies in 2012!!Please come back to Y&R!!!Merry Christmas to you all!!!

#2225   2011/12/26 12:08PM
    habbyfan

Quote JackWagon: To those who dump on Sam with "Boring". The REAL boring is when the real criminal NEVER loses. ALWAYS wins. THAT is boring. BORING, BORING, BORING. Same ol Same ol BORING Phadam always win.

If they want to see boring they need look no further than the NE CEO Board Meeting,the acting was poor also.

#2226   2011/12/26 06:04PM
    habbyfan

Quote rowenna: Sam seems to be gone for good. To bad.

You are probably right Rowenna about SPF he is too good for this show.

The writing is poor.

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2227   2011/12/27 08:55AM
    hopey pix

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!I had to work all Christmas long.Not much time for fun!!!I hate that the writers seem intent on getting Sharon back with Adam!!!I only liked the angel scenes with Nikki,but not her drunk,Deacon scenes.I waited to see any mention of Sam!!But,nothing!!!I miss Sam so much!!I really hope we see lots of Sean in the movies in 2012 to compensate!!We relly miss you Sean!!!

#2228   2011/12/27 09:37AM
    habbyfan

ITA with your post hopey.Take a little time to care for yourself,it is important.

I am not watching the show now but will continue to post with all of you.

#2229   2011/12/27 10:28AM
    Ali B

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote rowenna: Sam seems to be gone for good. To bad.

You are probably right Rowenna about SPF he is too good for this show.

The writing is poor.

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree habby... the writing is so bad... I've seen several posts saying that maybe the writers are just trying to sabotage the show to make it end and it seems that way to me...

According to Nielsen ratings for Dec 12-16, Y&R hit its second week of all time low rating for women in the 18-49 year old category...

Even on this board it seems most posters are Sharon haters or Adam lovers.... a lot less Sharon supporters than there were when Sam was on... guess they have given up like me

Even though I miss him, SPF was too good for this show and this writing team...I'm happy that he has a very successful movie career...

« 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list