List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Started by chancegirl at 2011/08/06 05:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/25 07:54PM, Views: 59497, Replies: 2255
    « 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 » »| page:
    #2211   2011/12/22 07:03AM
    Re: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!
    Aeryn

Quote hopey pix: Can any one put Sean's movie,A Crush on You on tape or something for sale?I couldn't see this and would love to have it!Let me know on this page if it's do-able!I love Sean,and miss him so much!!!Please Sam,come back to Y&R!!!

I only have it on my DVR, I don't think we could send it as CD...

After searching for you a place to buy........ Unfortunately, A Crush on You has not been released on DVD or blu-ray disc.

#2212   2011/12/22 08:47AM
    Ali B

Quote Aeryn:
    Quote hopey pix: Can any one put Sean's movie,A Crush on You on tape or something for sale?I couldn't see this and would love to have it!Let me know on this page if it's do-able!I love Sean,and miss him so much!!!Please Sam,come back to Y&R!!!

After searching for you a place to buy........ Unfortunately, A Crush on You has not been released on DVD or blu-ray disc.

I wasn't able to find it anywhere either...I bet that eventually it will come out on DVD.

Well new spoiler says PHICK has a romantic encounter coming up... another reason NOT to watch

#2213   2011/12/22 11:56AM
    habbyfan

Quote Ali B:
    Quote Aeryn:

I wasn't able to find it anywhere either...I bet that eventually it will come out on DVD.

Well new spoiler says PHICK has a romantic encounter coming up... another reason NOT to watch

Spoilers also say Sharon will be back with Adam.

Really! What woman would choose Adumb over Sam Bahahahahaha

can't stop laughing

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2214   2011/12/22 07:17PM
    Aeryn

Sean Patrick Flanery
    Teaching chokes to our US soldiers in Dubai. A HUGE honor. t.co/BbdDEGbh

Looks like our boy is in Dubai

#2215   2011/12/23 06:30AM
    Aeryn

Quote Aeryn: Sean Patrick Flanery

Looks like our boy is or has been in Dubai

#2216   2011/12/23 07:00AM
    Ali B

Thanks for posting Aeryn. That our favorite man is giving back to the troops moves him way up on my list!!

I know he probably is gone from Y&R but I'll always be a fan!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/12/23 07:01AM
    #2217   2011/12/23 08:42AM
    Aeryn

Quote Ali B:

Thanks for posting Aeryn. That our favorite man is giving back to the troops moves him way up on my list!!

I know he probably is gone from Y&R but I'll always be a fan!!

Exactly!!!

#2218   2011/12/23 09:13AM
    hopey pix

Merry Christmas to Habby Fan and Aeryn,you both seemed to post as much as I tried to do this year for Sean,and loved Sam like I do!!!I loved reading your posts!!Keep it up!!!I hope Sean Flanery has a Merry Christmas too!!You rock,and kick ass in Dubai!!!You are so full of energy!!Eat something sweet during the holidays,please!!!You look so skinny!!!Please try to return to us on Y&R!!!I miss you so much Sammy baby!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL POSTERS!!!!

#2219   2011/12/23 09:19AM
    hopey pix

I also forgot to mention,when I saw a tape of Criminal Minds I taped from November,I'm sure I saw Brigid Brannagh,as a guest on Criminal Minds.Her daughter was taken,and she found out she was dead after 7 years!!I saw the clip of A Crush on You on You Tube many times!It looked like the girl who is on the movie Sean had the crush on.I thought I'd mention this.As Sean was on Criminal Minds a few years ago,it seems co-incidental,but not on the same show!!A&E seems to keep re-running Haunted alot,as others are mentioning seeing that show on the boards.Well,please keep the faith Sean will return to y&R!!!I miss him sooo much!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

#2220   2011/12/23 11:01AM
    habbyfan

Hi Hopey,

Merry Christmas To You,

I agree those episodes of Criminal Minds were so good.

Sean has a movie he just finished in Nov.Phantom produced by George Lucas.I was on the site and see it is post production.
    He also has another movie coming out in Jan.Saints and Sinners good from the trailers I have seen.As you probably have guessed I follow this actor very closely,and like our spffan,I only came to the board when I heard he had been hired by The Y&R.I have watched the show sporadically for the past 28 years but I am not watching now because it dosen't interest me.

I will however read the posts you all put out and keep up to date that way.So keep posting and I will answer.

« 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list