List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Started by chancegirl at 2011/08/06 05:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/25 07:54PM, Views: 56126, Replies: 2255
    « 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 » »| page:
    #2201   2011/12/20 07:44PM
    Re: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!
    spffan1

Quote Lucy3:
    Quote Ali B:
    Quote Whitnee:
    Quote Ali B: Anybody know what spoiler the posters are talking about where Sharon sacrifices herself and sleeps with Adam to save Victor? or is that just people thinking that is what happens??

I haven't seen that but I hope it's true

There would sure be a bunch of happy Sharon fans if it is true... I hope it is
    I don't see how any Sharon fans would want her to be so humiliated by that jerk and then go back for more. That is very surprising to me.

I agree with you, Lucy. There is no valuable reason why she would sleep with the Snake. If she does, that means that the writers have no respect anymore for Sharon and have decided to ruin the very basics of her character.

#2202   2011/12/21 05:23AM
    Ali B

Quote spffan1:
    Quote Lucy3:
    Quote Ali B:
    Quote Whitnee:
    Quote Ali B: Anybody know what spoiler the posters are talking about where Sharon sacrifices herself and sleeps with Adam to save Victor? or is that just people thinking that is what happens??

I haven't seen that but I hope it's true

There would sure be a bunch of happy Sharon fans if it is true... I hope it is
    I don't see how any Sharon fans would want her to be so humiliated by that jerk and then go back for more. That is very surprising to me.

I agree with you, Lucy. There is no valuable reason why she would sleep with the Snake. If she does, that means that the writers have no respect anymore for Sharon and have decided to ruin the very basics of her character.

Spoilers say that Sharon and Adam have sex and they have been tweeting each other about their "chess scenes" so it sounds like there is probably going to be something going on between these two

Sorry, I guess I didn't word my post correctly...I'm just hoping that Sharon is trying to trick Adam in some fashion and that the writer are NOT going back to the same ole "Sharon loves Adam." I do NOT want it to be that Sharon is rewarding Adam's abuse by giving him sex....

I'm really not seeing what other options we have??

#2203   2011/12/21 07:45AM
    Aeryn

You know I watched a lot of Cassie's death and memorial scenes last night. She was devastated at the loss of Cassie, than years later she 'lost' her baby in childbirth....... then was reunited with her and she went back to Adam??????????? WTH. It makes no sense at all.

#2204   2011/12/21 08:22AM
    Ali B

Quote Aeryn: You know I watched a lot of Cassie's death and memorial scenes last night. She was devastated at the loss of Cassie, than years later she 'lost' her baby in childbirth....... then was reunited with her and she went back to Adam??????????? WTH. It makes no sense at all.

It looks like from what the new spoilers say and what a lot of posters are saying Nick is the new bad boy and everybody is wanting Faith away from Nick and I guess wanting a Sharon, Adam, Faith family??? ((SMH))

Looks to me like maybe TPTB are doing a character assassination job on poor Nick Just my opinion...

#2205   2011/12/21 12:10PM
    hopey pix

They really don't have respect for the fans!I saw the Xmas pageant show w/the kids.Though it was very good,I kept practically jumping out of my seat waiting for Sam to come back to Sherry(Sharon).It didn't happen,I wanted him to come back on this show so much!Now I hear things about Sharon sleeping w/Adam or being with Victor!!I hope not!!!I don't want the show to loose Sean(Sam)at all!!!We all need the good people back on the show!!!Please bring Sam back to Y&R!!!

#2206   2011/12/21 03:14PM
    habbyfan

Quote hopey pix: They really don't have respect for the fans!I saw the Xmas pageant show w/the kids.Though it was very good,I kept practically jumping out of my seat waiting for Sam to come back to Sherry(Sharon).It didn't happen,I wanted him to come back on this show so much!Now I hear things about Sharon sleeping w/Adam or being with Victor!!I hope not!!!I don't want the show to loose Sean(Sam)at all!!!We all need the good people back on the show!!!Please bring Sam back to Y&R!!!

It didn't get any better today

I will watch tomorrow,Nikki is taken through her life by her guardian angel,after tomorrow I will be shutting down.

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!

#2207   2011/12/21 04:44PM
    Ali B

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote hopey pix: They really don't have respect for the fans!I saw the Xmas pageant show w/the kids.Though it was very good,I kept practically jumping out of my seat waiting for Sam to come back to Sherry(Sharon).It didn't happen,I wanted him to come back on this show so much!Now I hear things about Sharon sleeping w/Adam or being with Victor!!I hope not!!!I don't want the show to loose Sean(Sam)at all!!!We all need the good people back on the show!!!Please bring Sam back to Y&R!!!

I will watch tomorrow,Nikki is taken through her life by her guardian angel,after tomorrow I will be shutting down.

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean habby...nothing on this show interests me any more

#2208   2011/12/21 05:02PM
    habbyfan

Quote Ali B:
    Quote habbyfan:

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!

There isin't one good s/l.

The latest Spoiler on the board has:

Adam and Sharon have sex...

Nick forces Sharon to take legal action against Adam ...

Now I ask you does this make sense

The whole board is a debate of Sharon it's lame.JMO

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2209   2011/12/21 06:58PM
    Aeryn

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Ali B:
    Quote habbyfan:

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!

There isin't one good s/l.

The latest Spoiler on the board has:

Adam and Sharon have sex...

Nick forces Sharon to take legal action against Adam ...

Now I ask you does this make sense

The whole board is a debate of Sharon it's lame.JMO

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am shutting down soon myself. I hardly watch it taped anymore. These crazy threads make me sick sometimes. I am sick of it. Calling women a bad mother when they are not with their children, phyllis, victoria and sharon. esp Victoria.

The derogatory labels and names that people are throwing around. The threads are nothing but hate it seems like.

I am excited for Nikki stand alone, but that is about it. I'm tired and I'm done.

Maybe I will change my mind, but don't think so. I will just stick to my night time dramas and sitcoms. I still have Crush on You (Sean tv movie) on my DVR. LOL

This is just bad. They may not miss my viewership, but I am outta there.

#2210   2011/12/21 08:01PM
    hopey pix

Can any one put Sean's movie,A Crush on You on tape or something for sale?I couldn't see this and would love to have it!Let me know on this page if it's do-able!I love Sean,and miss him so much!!!Please Sam,come back to Y&R!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/12/21 08:02PM
    « 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list