List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Started by chancegirl at 2011/08/06 05:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/25 07:54PM, Views: 60145, Replies: 2255
    « 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 » »| page:
    #2181   2011/12/19 12:27PM
    Re: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!
    habbyfan

Quote hopey pix: I just checked Twitter,@seanflanery,and there was alot of presidential videos on it.I was really hoping to see more of Sean doing some new acting projects,so I didn't quite understand all the ones on today's Twitter.Sean,I hope this YandR experience didn't sour you from acting!!!Please come back to TV and movies!!!I can't stand it without you on Y&R!!!

He has just finished a film in November ...

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2182   2011/12/19 03:16PM
    habbyfan

Quote Ali B:
    Quote Aeryn:
    Quote RHPSFAN: I think I am tuning out if she chooses Adumb over Faith again.And then Shictor is sick although it could be a set up with Nikki in on it.I hope.I will be checking in with you ladies but I will not watch if she is back with Adumb again.I want Shazam

I will be tuning out here in a bit I think. I really want to find out who is the killer before I do. But one of my I will stop watching whens will be happening, sooooooooooo gotta just stick with being on these threads

I'm not watching now either until the Sharon and Adam sex is over...I'll just keep up on the boards... Habby is so good to keep us updated

With this Victor and Sharon thing, I'm just going to see if this is really a marriage or just "easy access" to Adam (barf) which I will not watch...

Nikki,hears from Gloria, Deacon worked the bar the night of the murder

Sharon tells Victor she will not go away,they talk.

Adam wins the vote for CEO of NE.

Victor tells Michael the plan is going the way he intended.

Sharon,runs into Adam at CL,he tells her his news,she remarks "Now you have everything you wanted"he says'not everything"

If I have to hear him say "when I was on Wall St.one more time,it is like nails scratching a blackboard.

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/12/19 03:19PM
    #2183   2011/12/19 03:21PM
    Lucy3

Do we know why he isn't still ON Wall Street? I wasn't watching much when he came on the show so don't know what his background was supposed to be.

Did I hear something about him being a Harvard Grad?

#2184   2011/12/19 03:27PM
    habbyfan

Quote Lucy3: Do we know why he isn't still ON Wall Street? I wasn't watching much when he came on the show so don't know what his background was supposed to be.

That is a very good question

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2185   2011/12/19 04:48PM
    Ali B

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Lucy3: Do we know why he isn't still ON Wall Street? I wasn't watching much when he came on the show so don't know what his background was supposed to be.

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes... I THINK the story goes that Adam and Skye scammed their way through Harvard...

That all came out about the time he pushed the doctor (who was from Harvard) that he was blackmailing in front of the car...

Yep!! Adam's just a great guy!!

#2186   2011/12/19 05:04PM
    habbyfan

Quote Ali B:
    Quote habbyfan:

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes... I THINK the story goes that Adam and Skye scammed their way through Harvard...

That all came out about the time he pushed the doctor (who was from Harvard) that he was blackmailing in front of the car...

When Skye came to GC to join Adam,she suggested they start a Hedge Fund,she said "we can use the same numbers we used at Harvard.

This was not their first venture into Hedge Funds.

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2187   2011/12/20 02:40AM
    Ali B

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Ali B:
    Quote habbyfan:

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Skye came to GC to join Adam,she suggested they start a Hedge Fund,she said "we can use the same numbers we used at Harvard.

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumping for Shazam!!

#2188   2011/12/20 05:01AM
    SoapsSurfer

Shazam a beautiful couple

#2189   2011/12/20 08:12AM
    Aeryn

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Ali B:
    Quote habbyfan:

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot about that!!!!!!!! Good memory!

#2190   2011/12/20 11:27AM
    habbyfan

Today's Cdn.eppy ... will include the children's Christmas Pageant, should be cute!!!

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list