List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Started by chancegirl at 2011/08/06 05:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/25 07:54PM, Views: 58465, Replies: 2255
    « 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 » »| page:
    #2161   2011/12/18 03:07PM
    Re: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!
    Ali B

Quote habbyfan: I don't understand the spoilers for the 26th

A surprise wedding Who

Sharon makes a decision

Sharon and Adam have sex

In that order anyone understand

Not for sure but maybe surprise wedding could be Villy?? Don't think it has to do with Sharon..

I think the decision Sharon has to make is Adam or Faith??

Just my opinion...

I'm hoping this sex thing is just a one time deal and she realizes like she did in New Orleans what a big mistake it is...

#2162   2011/12/18 03:22PM
    habbyfan

[quote]Quote Ali B: [quote]Quote habbyfan: I don't understand the spoilers for the 26th

A surprise wedding Who

Sharon makes a decision

Sharon and Adam have sex

In that order anyone understand [/quote]

Not for sure but maybe surprise wedding could be Villy?? Don't think it has to do with Sharon..

Just my opinion...

I'm hoping this sex thing is just a one time deal and she realizes like she did in New Orleans what a big mistake it is...[/quote

Thanks Ali!

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2163   2011/12/18 03:35PM
    RHPSFAN

I think I am tuning out if she chooses Adumb over Faith again.And then Shictor is sick although it could be a set up with Nikki in on it.I hope.I will be checking in with you ladies but I will not watch if she is back with Adumb again.I want Shazam

#2164   2011/12/18 03:46PM
    Ali B

Quote RHPSFAN: I think I am tuning out if she chooses Adumb over Faith again.And then Shictor is sick although it could be a set up with Nikki in on it.I hope.I will be checking in with you ladies but I will not watch if she is back with Adumb again.I want Shazam

Your welcome to come talk to us anytime... We plan to keep this thread open and bumped cause we all like each other and want to keep in touch

Please do come back

#2165   2011/12/18 03:48PM
    spffan1

[quote]Quote habbyfan: [quote]Quote Ali B: [quote]Quote habbyfan: I don't understand the spoilers for the 26th

A surprise wedding Who

Sharon makes a decision

Sharon and Adam have sex

In that order anyone understand [/quote]

Just my opinion...

I'm hoping this sex thing is just a one time deal and she realizes like she did in New Orleans what a big mistake it is...[/quote

Thanks Ali!

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Whatever the reason why Sharon has sex with The Snake, it's only because the writers have decided to make Sharon the most stupid girl in GC. If she does it, she absolutely doesn't deserve Sam and she would fall forever in my esteem.

#2166   2011/12/19 06:42AM
    Ali B

Good morning Shazam fans!!

Happy to see at least one of the nasty threads is gone.

#2167   2011/12/19 06:49AM
    Lucy3

Quote Ali B: Good morning Shazam fans!!

Good morning All! Poor Sam may have dodged a bullet by leaving. Can you imagine him in the middle of this mess?

Ali B, are you allowed to say what thread is gone? I hope it was one of the animal sex ones.

#2168   2011/12/19 07:07AM
    Ali B

Quote Lucy3:

Good morning All! Poor Sam may have dodged a bullet by leaving. Can you imagine him in the middle of this mess?

Ali B, are you allowed to say what thread is gone? I hope it was one of the animal sex ones.

The one about Victors' dog I don't see any more...and I think there was another one that was pretty nasty about Shictor that I'm not seeing today but I don't remember the name of it.

It just amazes me the things that are said on this board

#2169   2011/12/19 07:12AM
    Lucy3

Quote Ali B:
    Quote Lucy3:

The one about Victors' dog I don't see any more...and I think there was another one that was pretty nasty about Shictor that I'm not seeing today but I don't remember the name of it.

As my Dad used to say "It takes all kinds to make a world". Never has that been more obvious than here.
    Did you see the one last night where one poster kept questioning whether Steve is really sick, and if so, why is he posting here? My mouth dropped open on that one.

#2170   2011/12/19 07:20AM
    Ali B

Quote Lucy3:
    Quote Ali B:
    Quote Lucy3:

As my Dad used to say "It takes all kinds to make a world". Never has that been more obvious than here.
    Did you see the one last night where one poster kept questioning whether Steve is really sick, and if so, why is he posting here? My mouth dropped open on that one.

Yes, I read that...I couldn't believe it either... Really sad... Then another poster came on and said that those posters were a "tag team" and I really believe that...It was all weekend they were at it.

I'm a member at soapcentral and in one of my posts I just stated "it doesn't take a rocket scientist" or something like that and it was deleted...can't say anything confrontational over there from what I have seen... Over on this board I don't think that is in the rules.

« 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list