List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Started by chancegirl at 2011/08/06 05:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/25 07:54PM, Views: 61144, Replies: 2255
    « 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 » »| page:
    #2141   2011/12/16 11:39AM
    Re: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!
    habbyfan

Sam's continued presence would complicate ... who knows ... So much for Spoilers

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2142   2011/12/16 11:46AM
    Ali B

Quote Shick Gal: Wasn't there a spoiler about Sam complicating her life or some thing like that?I am so confused.

I think there was but that might have been talking about her last trip to NM when she was released from jail.

Also I think there was a spoiler about Sam influencing her decisions but if her and Adumb have sex, that one is shot all to he!! too.

All I can figure out is those spoilers and visit to Sam will just be dropped storylines like so many that we have seen lately.

...but we could be surprised and Sam show back up...

Who knows??

#2143   2011/12/16 11:55AM
    habbyfan

Quote Ali B:
    Quote Shick Gal: Wasn't there a spoiler about Sam complicating her life or some thing like that?I am so confused.

I think there was but that might have been talking about her last trip to NM when she was released from jail.

Also I think there was a spoiler about Sam influencing her decisions but if her and Adumb have sex, that one is shot all to he!! too.

All I can figure out is those spoilers and visit to Sam will just be dropped storylines like so many that we have seen lately.

Who knows??

I would give up watching the World JR,Hockey Tournament for that.That is HUGE believe me.

SHAZAM!!!!!!!

#2144   2011/12/16 11:59AM
    BabaLouie

That needs to happen and fast.I don't want her with Adumb again or (shudder) Victor.

#2145   2011/12/16 12:13PM
    habbyfan

ITA,Louie!

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2146   2011/12/16 03:05PM
    Ali B

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Ali B:

Who knows??

I would give up watching the World JR,Hockey Tournament for that.That is HUGE believe me.

SHAZAM!!!!!!!

That's funny habby... I've already starting watching another soap - one that has storylines that I can get interested it...

I hope they get rid of MAB and maybe Y&R can get back to what it once was

#2147   2011/12/16 03:36PM
    countryMomof4

Who knows? Maybe Sharon has sex with Sam OR with Nick? How can it be Victor is he's in jail? Think about it....

#2148   2011/12/16 03:44PM
    habbyfan

Who knows what the writers have in store for us,you are right cmom.

SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2149   2011/12/16 06:32PM
    spffan1

Have you seen this video on YouTube:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqwyg5vkKjQ
    Just a brief reminder of what the greatest love story on a soap opera could have been if only it hadn't been disturbed by some stupid writers!

#2150   2011/12/17 06:45AM
    Georgia rain

Quote spffan1: Have you seen this video on YouTube:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqwyg5vkKjQ
    Just a brief reminder of what the greatest love story on a soap opera could have been if only it hadn't been disturbed by some stupid writers!

Beautiful video, Love Shazam!

« 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list