List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!

Started by chancegirl at 2011/08/06 05:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/25 07:54PM, Views: 59282, Replies: 2255
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2011/08/06 05:46AM
    No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!
    chancegirl

If any of you are a fan of the hottest new couple in GC (SHAZAM) then post here with me!

I'm asking admin to make this an official no bash or create one for us!!

Enjoy!

#2   2011/08/06 05:55AM
    Re: No Bash Sharon/Sam (SHAZAM)!!!!
    countryMomof4

I'm in again. I think they are a great couple based on friendship first. Sam is a much needed influence in Sharon's life. He just might be the one to help her get her life back on track.

Sam loves her dearly and is so different from the men she is usually with.

#3   2011/08/06 06:04AM
    chancegirl

Quote countryMomof4: I'm in again. I think they are a great couple based on friendship first. Sam is a much needed influence in Sharon's life. He just might be the one to help her get her life back on track.

I agree with everything you said CMOM! LOVE them together! So glad Sam is gonna be around for awhile. He is a breath of fresh air and a much needed change of pace as a love interest for Sharon! Shazam to the top!

#4   2011/08/06 06:33AM
    Pauls

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote countryMomof4: I'm in again. I think they are a great couple based on friendship first. Sam is a much needed influence in Sharon's life. He just might be the one to help her get her life back on track.

I agree with everything you said CMOM! LOVE them together! So glad Sam is gonna be around for awhile. He is a breath of fresh air and a much needed change of pace as a love interest for Sharon! Shazam to the top!

Sign me up! I've always been a Shick fan to the core, but I'll take Shazam at this point. Sam is sensitive, caring and a positive influence in Sharon's life right now. I hope they marry and she regains custody of Faith and then add a little Shazam of their own to their family. I pray Adam never enters Sharon's life again and as for Nick...I really don't know at this point. He's so sleazy lately.

Pauls

#5   2011/08/06 07:17AM
    Georgia rain

What a wonderful idea.. They need their own thread.. I'm in, love Shazam.. Sharon needs someone like Sam.. Shazam all the way..

#6   2011/08/06 08:27AM
    hopey pix

Sam and Sharon all the way. Sharon, marry this guy or I will!!!

#7   2011/08/06 09:11AM
    rediculous

If I was going to root for any couple it would be Shazam, but because those writers only give us any couple for a second, before ripping them apart again, I refuse to get caught up with any of them. Not worth the effort. I smile at those who gets excited when they think their favorites are getting back after a few scenes together, but MAB will put the kabosh on them PDQ. She just doesn't know how to do couples.

Edited to ad--This is not a bash of the couple, I think their great together!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/06 09:12AM
    #8   2011/08/06 10:31AM
    habbyfan

Quote rediculous: If I was going to root for any couple it would be Shazam, but because those writers only give us any couple for a second, before ripping them apart again, I refuse to get caught up with any of them. Not worth the effort. I smile at those who gets excited when they think their favorites are getting back after a few scenes together, but MAB will put the kabosh on them PDQ. She just doesn't know how to do couples.

Edited to ad--This is not a bash of the couple, I think their great together!!!!

I agree this couple works.

#9   2011/08/06 10:58AM
    Axl Rose

Shazam is magic together

#10   2011/08/06 11:37AM
    TistleToes

I'm in. I like Sam. Some viewers say he's boring because he isn't one of those slimeballs like the men in GC . He's a nice guy, not perfect, but the type of decent person Sharon needs.Right now I'm loving the idea of having Adam up on his toes Sharon can finally be at peace with a good guy. Though, I'm worried about what they'll face with Adam and maybe Phylis

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list