List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Phyllis ever get caught?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Phyllis ever get caught?

Started by tkh1957 at 2011/08/01 05:26AM
    Latest post: 2011/08/05 04:09AM, Views: 14756, Replies: 101
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2011/08/01 08:21AM
    Re: Will Phyllis ever get caught?
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote tkh1957: Years ago Phyllis tried to run over Paul with her car. I wish they would end of convicting her of that.

Oh girl, this in my ultimate wish list.

I would love to see Sasha Green's family come after Phyllis for revenge...I'd love for all the dirt Phyllis has dished out someone RELENTLESSLY hounds her, nags her, badger her, and do articles, expose's in rag mags. Radio shows, talk shows...

I'd love to see Adam and Sharon (together or apart) run down or hunt every single thing Phyllis has done...just to see the back stabbing, green eyed monster really flip her washed out red hair.

#22   2011/08/01 08:42AM
    bethany2

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote tkh1957: Years ago Phyllis tried to run over Paul with her car. I wish they would end of convicting her of that.

I would love to see Sasha Green's family come after Phyllis for revenge...I'd love for all the dirt Phyllis has dished out someone RELENTLESSLY hounds her, nags her, badger her, and do articles, expose's in rag mags. Radio shows, talk shows...

I'd love to see Adam and Sharon (together or apart) run down or hunt every single thing Phyllis has done...just to see the back stabbing, green eyed monster really flip her washed out red hair.

Didn't Phyllis get Sharon's baby back for her? Didn't Phyllis print that Sharon was innocent and Adam had proof? Adam stabbed Sharon in the back, front, foot and side! lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/08/01 08:43AM
    #23   2011/08/01 08:43AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote bethany2:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:

Didn't Phyllis get Sharon's baby back for her? Didn't Phyllis print that Sharon was innocent and Adam had proof? Adam stabbed Sharon in the back, front, foot and side! lol

Yeah....

#24   2011/08/01 08:58AM
    soapgran

Quote torchwood57:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:

Sasha Green's family KNOWS that Sasha was responsible for her own death, the fire department did an investigation and determined that Sasha was drunk due to her ABL # and she fell asleep smoking a cigerette. When Phyllis left Sasha's room after slapping the slobber out of her, Sasha was alive sitting on the couch rubbing her face smoking a cigerette and having another drink.

Adam and Sharon don't have what it takes to save Sharon! much less research stuff that no one knows about or cares about!

when does Sharon get charged with the desecration a dead body?

Wasn't Sasha's body found in the bed??? What did Sharon do to a dead body????

#25   2011/08/01 09:05AM
    calliope

It must be hard to enjoy a program in the present when the mind can't forget 20 year old things. These cjharacters have all evolved into different personalities. If you can't stop holding a 20 year grudge how can you enjoy anybody on here?
    Well, how about we hang Victor if we are going to nurse grudges?

#26   2011/08/01 09:07AM
    bethany2

Quote calliope: It must be hard to enjoy a program in the present when the mind can't forget 20 year old things. These cjharacters have all evolved into different personalities. If you can't stop holding a 20 year grudge how can you enjoy anybody on here?
    Well, how about we hang Victor if we are going to nurse grudges?

So true! It is just amazing how some people hang on to this ancient history as if it really means something.

#27   2011/08/01 09:23AM
    dawn888

Quote torchwood57:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:

Sasha Green's family KNOWS that Sasha was responsible for her own death, the fire department did an investigation and determined that Sasha was drunk due to her ABL # and she fell asleep smoking a cigerette. When Phyllis left Sasha's room after slapping the slobber out of her, Sasha was alive sitting on the couch rubbing her face smoking a cigerette and having another drink.

Adam and Sharon don't have what it takes to save Sharon! much less research stuff that no one knows about or cares about!

I thought when Phyllis left there was smoke billowing out underneath the door.

#28   2011/08/01 09:27AM
    calliope

Quote torchwood57:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:

I always wonder why this is never brought up when we slam Phyllis for cars and octopuses. Sharon actually killed the guy and dragged him around trying to hide him. Admirable!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list