List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why would Billy be killed off in this way?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why would Billy be killed off in this way?!

Started by SoapJusticePlease at 2011/07/17 04:11PM
    Latest post: 2011/07/17 05:13PM, Views: 842, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2011/07/17 04:11PM
    Why would Billy be killed off in this way?!
    SoapJusticeP...

Why, oh why, would the writers kill off Billy Abbott in such a horrible way?! And I am not just talking about a car accident. I am talking about assassinating his excellent character and destroying his respect and dignitiy that he had when he was with Victoria. They took a loving husband and father and stripped him of his decency, so that the final memories of Billy will be of a drunken, supposedly unfaithful (never was unfaithful!) gambling fool! So is Victor going to get away with the whole faked prostitute stunt? I know Billy was leaving ths show, but this was NOT the way to take him out. Sucks!

#2   2011/07/17 04:17PM
    Re: Why would Billy be killed off in this way?!
    soapgran

Quote SoapJusticePlease: Why, oh why, would the writers kill off Billy Abbott in such a horrible way?! And I am not just talking about a car accident. I am talking about assassinating his excellent character and destroying his respect and dignitiy that he had when he was with Victoria. They took a loving husband and father and stripped him of his decency, so that the final memories of Billy will be of a drunken, supposedly unfaithful (never was unfaithful!) gambling fool! So is Victor going to get away with the whole faked prostitute stunt? I know Billy was leaving ths show, but this was NOT the way to take him out. Sucks!

Billy IS NOT leaving the show, this is just another bump in the road. He will get it all straightened out sooner or later. He's had this same problem before. Give it time..JMO

#3   2011/07/17 05:13PM
    Re: Why would Billy be killed off in this way?!
    NYChic

I've noticed n the last few yrs. that the writers have no problem killing off essential characters. It all started with Brad, from there it was just one after another....Colleen then Jana....what happened to leaving the door open like when Dru fell off the cliff?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list