List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 503553, Replies: 26165
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2011/07/03 06:26AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Quote Winterize:
    Quote luvinshadam: Adam really does need a baby. I hope it's with Sharon. It would really, truly drive Nick nuts and I for one would love that.

Yes the baby does need to be Sharon and Adam's. This would give the show so many stories along the way. She would have babies with both brothers. Soap heaven.

Yes very soapy stuff. A son and daughter would be great! But if there is no time I say a son. To carry on his fathers name.

#72   2011/07/03 07:12AM
    shoplady

A Shadam baby for our couple....I'm all for it!

I can't wait to see Adam this week it looks like from the promo he will be on fire. He will have his seat at NE across from dear old dad. LOL. Should be a good Adam week.

#73   2011/07/03 07:24AM
    gardengal

I still half expect Skye to show up carry Victor III some time down the line. It would be fun to see not only Adam's reaction, but also Victor's.

#74   2011/07/03 07:26AM
    Jackie10

Quote gardengal: I still half expect Skye to show up carry Victor III some time down the line. It would be fun to see not only Adam's reaction, but also Victor's.

Skye is dead I hope they dont bring her back unless they are going to pair her with Nick she would eat Nick alive. But I want Adams first child to be with Sharon.

#75   2011/07/03 07:37AM
    gardengal

Quote Jackie10:

Skye is dead I hope they dont bring her back unless they are going to pair her with Nick she would eat Nick alive. But I want Adams first child to be with Sharon.

I actually liked Skye. If she were to return, I think she would be paired with Jack.

Soaps have a tendency to soften bad boys with good girls and daughters. Sharon can give birth to Adam's daughter, and call her Hope. Than Skye and a baby can show up. Chances are good it would eventually be Jack's son. I can see it now - Victor Abbott.

#76   2011/07/03 08:20AM
    Jackie10

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Jackie10:

I actually liked Skye. If she were to return, I think she would be paired with Jack.

Soaps have a tendency to soften bad boys with good girls and daughters. Sharon can give birth to Adam's daughter, and call her Hope. Than Skye and a baby can show up. Chances are good it would eventually be Jack's son. I can see it now - Victor Abbott.

Dont get me wrong gardengal I loved Skye she was a good bad girl and beautiful. But our man did not love her and I dont want him to have a child by someone he didnt love. Skye would be good with Jack or Nick either one.

#77   2011/07/03 08:45AM
    luvinshadam

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Dont get me wrong gardengal I loved Skye she was a good bad girl and beautiful. But our man did not love her and I dont want him to have a child by someone he didnt love. Skye would be good with Jack or Nick either one.

She could come back with a WTD story. Wouldn't this throw Sharon into a frenzy? The baby would turn out to be Jack's though

I just doubt that Skye and baby could survive that fall.

#78   2011/07/03 08:47AM
    Jackie10

Quote luvinshadam:
    She could come back with a WTD story. Wouldn't this throw Sharon into a frenzy? The baby would turn out to be Jack's though

I for one am tired of the WTD story lines. I think they need to sort out all of the real paternitys of the kids they already have on the soap. No one knows who there daddy is on here.

#79   2011/07/03 08:50AM
    luvinshadam

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote luvinshadam:

I for one am tired of the WTD story lines. I think they need to sort out all of the real paternitys of the kids they already have on the soap. No one knows who there daddy is on here.

Seriously! I know you are right. They need to make Summer Jack's. That way Adam will no longer be the monster.

#80   2011/07/03 08:52AM
    Jackie10

Quote luvinshadam:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote luvinshadam:

Seriously! I know you are right. They need to make Summer Jack's. That way Adam will no longer be the monster.

He will be a monster to some no matter what he does that is just the kind of unforgiving people some are. But Adam has done a lot of good and tried to redeem himself more than most on this soap.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list