List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/05 03:25PM, Views: 511771, Replies: 26180
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2011/07/02 07:21PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    PK2007

Okay, my last find for today.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nho4QqPeKy4

Great depiction of hypocrisy from GC residents regarding Adam. Good Night All

#62   2011/07/02 08:30PM
    zoe187

Quote PK2007: Okay, my last find for today.

Oh my poor Adam, GC is really an hypocrite town. A lot of people had no right to be there, only Ashley, Victor, Nick and Sharon was concerned. What was Nikki was even doing there as self centred Victoria.
    I had stop watching at this time because it was to hard for me to watch Adam suffer.
    And lol at "Mr Kettle meet Mr Black"... this is so true.

#63   2011/07/03 01:55AM
    zoe187

Bad boy to the top.

#64   2011/07/03 02:47AM
    rediculous

I hope Adam is around GC for a long time.

#65   2011/07/03 03:55AM
    Winterize

Quote Jackie10: I would love for him to have a son also. A daughter would work you know how little girls love their daddy. I cant wait til he gets his life in order and things turn his way at least part of the time.

I think they need to give Adam a son and a daughter real soon. Sharon and Adam need a baby.

#66   2011/07/03 05:01AM
    Jackie10

My I had never seen this before. They are all guilty of kidnapping right along with Adam. And the lies and cruelty are just to much. And Victor has the nerve to call Adam evil he needs to take a long look in the mirror.

#67   2011/07/03 05:20AM
    luvinshadam

Adam really does need a baby. I hope it's with Sharon. It would really, truly drive Nick nuts and I for one would love that.

#68   2011/07/03 05:49AM
    PK2007

Quote Jackie10:

My I had never seen this before. They are all guilty of kidnapping right along with Adam. And the lies and cruelty are just to much. And Victor has the nerve to call Adam evil he needs to take a long look in the mirror.

Wasn't it though, the vid maker readily tells ya she's bias towards Adam, however all she did was show how Newmans and Abbotts whitewash their own behavior. It's funny how none of them ever mentions the cabin, even when Adam did to Sharon that time in Brazil she was uncomfortable and admitted it went to far. And then they all got mad because Adam still wouldn't admit the truth, I don't think I would've in that event either. But side note "MM" acted his butt off in those cabin scenes.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/07/03 05:51AM
    #69   2011/07/03 06:13AM
    Jackie10

He was great in them. And None that were there need to point their finger or turn their nose up at Adam.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/07/03 06:15AM
    #70   2011/07/03 06:14AM
    Winterize

Quote luvinshadam: Adam really does need a baby. I hope it's with Sharon. It would really, truly drive Nick nuts and I for one would love that.

Yes the baby does need to be Sharon and Adam's. This would give the show so many stories along the way. She would have babies with both brothers. Soap heaven.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list