List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 505602, Replies: 26165
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2011/07/02 09:25AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    zoe187

Quote shoplady:
    Quote Jackie10: These are my favorite clip of our bad boy Adam. www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ5ll7664AA

That is a good one and I love her videos. I like how it shows the dark side of Adam but also his soft side and love for Sharon.

Adam is the best can't wait to see him get under Victor's skin some more next week. The show would be so boring without Adam to liven things up.

Yes, thank you for the video.

I hope that Adam have interactions with Victoria to, now that see is back at NE.

#52   2011/07/02 09:56AM
    zoe187

Quote PK2007:
    Quote shoplady:
    Quote Jackie10: These are my favorite clip of our bad boy Adam. www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ5ll7664AA

That is a good one and I love her videos. I like how it shows the dark side of Adam but also his soft side and love for Sharon.

Adam is the best can't wait to see him get under Victor's skin some more next week. The show would be so boring without Adam to liven things up.

Here is another one not a mvid, but various Adam clips w/leads which makes it kind of funny. Adam is Awesome, reason I watch Y&R. Shoplady, love all your mvids too.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2wP1Q72Z-I&NR=1

Thanks for this video too. Like it says at the end, in soap world as pay more than enough in my eyes.

#53   2011/07/02 10:59AM
    Jackie10

I agree Zoe187 Adam has tried to redeem him self over and over and I have forgive all of his past now I am ready for the future with him and Sharon.

#54   2011/07/02 11:10AM
    Jackie10

I agree Zoe187 Adam has tried to redeem him self over and over and I have forgive all of his past now I am ready for the future with him and Sharon.

#55   2011/07/02 12:38PM
    Jackie10

Sorry for the double post earlier I didnt notice it. Adam is going to have his work cut out for him. Apparently according to spoilers this next thing is a SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adam goads Victor with the board seat so apparently he doesnt get in trouble with the SEC. This is going to be good. I do think it is funny that Adam made Victor mad enough to act like Jack when he through the chair out the window. Adam has away of getting to Victor.

#56   2011/07/02 01:28PM
    zoe187

Quote Jackie10: Sorry for the double post earlier I didnt notice it. Adam is going to have his work cut out for him. Apparently according to spoilers this next thing is a SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adam goads Victor with the board seat so apparently he doesnt get in trouble with the SEC. This is going to be good. I do think it is funny that Adam made Victor mad enough to act like Jack when he through the chair out the window. Adam has away of getting to Victor.

Yeah!! I am glad that Adam doesn't get in trouble. I would love for Jack to take the fall. After all, only Adam paid for the forge dairy. And Jack had the nerve to call Adam out on it every chance he had.

#57   2011/07/02 01:30PM
    Jackie10

Quote zoe187:
    Quote Jackie10: Sorry for the double post earlier I didnt notice it. Adam is going to have his work cut out for him. Apparently according to spoilers this next thing is a SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adam goads Victor with the board seat so apparently he doesnt get in trouble with the SEC. This is going to be good. I do think it is funny that Adam made Victor mad enough to act like Jack when he through the chair out the window. Adam has away of getting to Victor.

Yeah!! I am glad that Adam doesn't get in trouble. I would love for Jack to take the fall. After all, only Adam paid for the forge dairy. And Jack had the nerve to call Adam out on it every chance he had.

I agree Jack deserves some kind of pay back from Adam as does Victor for all the things Victor has done to Adam to try and set him up.

#58   2011/07/02 03:49PM
    Jackie10

Adam back to the top!

#59   2011/07/02 05:16PM
    MomofSydBlake

The best bad boy in day time TV!!

Love Adam!!

Adam to the TOP where he belongs!!

#60   2011/07/02 06:07PM
    Jackie10

Quote MomofSydBlake: The best bad boy in day time TV!!

Love Adam!!

Adam to the TOP where he belongs!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list