List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 503278, Replies: 26165
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2011/07/01 12:31PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    gardengal

I really liked that Noah and Adam are starting to get along. Can only imagine what it'll be like for Noah when he realizes his mother let him think she was dead. That might be when Adam really becomes his uncle.

#32   2011/07/01 01:47PM
    KITTYKAT01

Thank you, Lisa for this great thread.

Love Adam! So sexy & handsome! Love how he loves Sharon & his devotion to her. Hope he kicks TGVN's butt to the moon!

MM is definitly the best actor in daytime.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/07/01 01:48PM
    #33   2011/07/01 01:54PM
    lovinthesoaps

Lovin this thread!!! Adam is the most captivating character on Y&R, IMO. I love that in all the years I have been watching there is finally someone who is more than capable of bringing down TGVN!! Adam is pure gold for the soap world and his love for Sharon is unmatched. I cant wait to tune in everyday to see what he is up to. I will admit I was sad with CE left the role but MM has made this character shine.

#34   2011/07/01 01:57PM
    zoe187

Quote GreatPic: Wow! I love it an official no bash thread for Adam. A lot of people have said they like Adam but not Shadam so we all have a place to show our love of the Adam character.

Yes, I love Adam, but I am not a super Shadam shipper, I like Sharon and I love Adam, but they have to much against. Can they ever be a normal couple, accepted by the hyprocrit town of GC and raise kids together? I don't know, but I would like for Adam to have a son, why not with Sharon?

#35   2011/07/01 02:15PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

I <3 MY ADAM

~GREAT to have this thread~

MM kills it portraying Adam... he is by far my fav character on Y&R!

#36   2011/07/01 02:19PM
    Jackie10

I would love for him to have a son also. A daughter would work you know how little girls love their daddy. I cant wait til he gets his life in order and things turn his way at least part of the time.

#37   2011/07/01 03:05PM
    gardengal

How about a little girl named after grandmother, Hope.

#38   2011/07/01 03:36PM
    Jackie10

I cant wait to see how Adam deals with Sam! I sure wouldnt want to be in Sams boots! Adam will win in the end I have no doubts.

#39   2011/07/01 05:00PM
    Jackie10

Adam was so kind to Noah. I hope these two get to share in finding the memory card and clearing Sharons name.

#40   2011/07/01 05:04PM
    MomofSydBlake

Quote Jackie10: I cant wait to see how Adam deals with Sam! I sure wouldnt want to be in Sams boots! Adam will win in the end I have no doubts.

Me neither! I have a feeling Adam will see Sharon and run and hug her, blah blah, and then Sam will walk up behind them. He will let go of her, his face will show all of his sadness & questions!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list