List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 503570, Replies: 26165
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2011/07/01 08:52AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Epic scenes are still coming and with Adam there is no telling what will happen. He has such a way about him that keeps you tuned in.

#22   2011/07/01 08:58AM
    AllthatGlitt...

Quote MomofSydBlake: Spoiler!!!

Adam looks so HOT today. I watched today's episode on YouTube last night and I am loving his hair!! It looks GOOD!

Well, I know it is not really a SL spoiler, but I didn't want to make anyone mad about spoiling how adorable his hair looks today!!

OMG yes! So hot. I'm loving the stubble on his chin
    My hubby got a little jealous when I squealed at his hotness last night

#23   2011/07/01 09:53AM
    Jackie10

He is definitely looking good today!

#24   2011/07/01 10:09AM
    PK2007

Kudos to whomever initiated this thread, it's awesome. The Adam character played by Michael Muhney, is my favorite soap character of all time. I'm feeling so bad for Adam, he's working his butt off trying to prove his lady love's innocent all the while thinking she's dead. He's so devoted to her,he going to be so hurt. But that's what soaps do, huh. Love the business side of Adam and enjoy him in all scenes with everyone. He even made me like Noah again, which was a tough feat after the way he treated his Mom. Phyllis was spot on today when she said, "You mention Sharon's name, and he's like another person". That's called having layers and Adam has them all. Can't wait for the explosive scenes w/him and Sharon. I for one want him to be mad as hell at her, but in the end forgive her like she did him. Than all is even steven. Love me some Victor Adam Newman Jr. Also love his hair.

#25   2011/07/01 10:22AM
    ErikaKayy

Adam fan right here!!

I'd like to say that Adam owns everybody in GC. You can't touch this BAMF

Dear Soap Gods,

Make it so Adam takes down Victor and HARD!

Love, Erika

That is all.

-Erika

#26   2011/07/01 10:33AM
    Jackie10

So glad the writers are getting Noah and Adam closer. I Noah turns out to be the better man between him and Nick.

#27   2011/07/01 10:52AM
    shoplady

Loved Adam today it was nice to see his soft loving side come back out. It was great seeing him work with Noah to clear Sharon's name.

#28   2011/07/01 11:36AM
    GreatPic

Wow! I love it an official no bash thread for Adam. A lot of people have said they like Adam but not Shadam so we all have a place to show our love of the Adam character.

#29   2011/07/01 11:50AM
    Sharonhearts...

Quote shoplady: Loved Adam today it was nice to see his soft loving side come back out. It was great seeing him work with Noah to clear Sharon's name.

I skipped today's episode but I will have to watch some of it to see the Noah and Adam scenes. I hope they continue to mend fences and develop a genuine relationship.

#30   2011/07/01 12:16PM
    Jackie10

Quote SharonheartsAdam:
    Quote shoplady: Loved Adam today it was nice to see his soft loving side come back out. It was great seeing him work with Noah to clear Sharon's name.

I skipped today's episode but I will have to watch some of it to see the Noah and Adam scenes. I hope they continue to mend fences and develop a genuine relationship.

I loved the Adam and Noah scenes as someone said Adam can make me like Noah again. Ive been mad at Noah for his treatment of his mom and Adam.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list