List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 506068, Replies: 26165
    « 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 » »| page:
    #26151   2013/12/21 06:59PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10: Adam is sorely missed and has been for a long time. They changed his character so much he was almost unrecognizable. But we hung in with him trying to wait for the writers to get a clue. MM did the best he could to hold on to the Adam he wanted the character to be and he portrayed him wonderfully til the end. Love MM and will follow his career where ever he goes.

I hope he goes to one of my other soaps like B&B or GH. I think he would be awesome on GH. I wish him great success wherever he goes.

Ditto guys.

I dont see him going to B&B its a CBS soap. Dont watch GH what station is it on? I hope to see him start something of his own like MS did. Or get a good prime time long running gig. Who ever snatches him up will be very lucky indeed.

You are probably right about B&B. GH is on ABC. The only one left over there. There is DOOL as well. I could see him starting his own as well. He will be great any direction he goes.

#26152   2013/12/21 07:06PM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10: Adam is sorely missed and has been for a long time. They changed his character so much he was almost unrecognizable. But we hung in with him trying to wait for the writers to get a clue. MM did the best he could to hold on to the Adam he wanted the character to be and he portrayed him wonderfully til the end. Love MM and will follow his career where ever he goes.

I hope he goes to one of my other soaps like B&B or GH. I think he would be awesome on GH. I wish him great success wherever he goes.

Ditto guys.

I dont see him going to B&B its a CBS soap. Dont watch GH what station is it on? I hope to see him start something of his own like MS did. Or get a good prime time long running gig. Who ever snatches him up will be very lucky indeed.

You are probably right about B&B. GH is on ABC. The only one left over there. There is DOOL as well. I could see him starting his own as well. He will be great any direction he goes.

I havent watched DOOL in years since the stupidity started over there. With the kidnapping of all the vets and putting them on an island. And then they got rid of so many it became unrecognizable. It fastly became the EJ, Sammy hour. Not a fan of theirs. Just as bad as the Brook, Ridge half hour B&B used to be. But now that Y&R has gone to hell in a hand basket if MM goes to B&B or DOOL even GH I would definitely go there for him.

#26153   2013/12/21 07:10PM
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Layngel:

Ditto guys.

I havent watched DOOL in years since the stupidity started over there. With the kidnapping of all the vets and putting them on an island. And then they got rid of so many it became unrecognizable. It fastly became the EJ, Sammy hour. Not a fan of theirs. Just as bad as the Brook, Ridge half hour B&B used to be. But now that Y&R has gone to hell in a hand basket if MM goes to B&B or DOOL even GH I would definitely go there for him.

I remember that. I stopped watching when they killed off Jack. B&B is still obsessed with love triangles. I think GH would be best because there is a lot of sl's and a broad group from vets and newbies. I could see primetime like you said earlier as well. He will bring awesome talent wherever he goes!

#26154   2013/12/21 07:27PM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Layngel:

Ditto guys.

I remember that. I stopped watching when they killed off Jack. B&B is still obsessed with love triangles. I think GH would be best because there is a lot of sl's and a broad group from vets and newbies. I could see primetime like you said earlier as well. He will bring awesome talent wherever he goes!

Hes been on Prime Time before it would not be new for him. Would love to see him once weekly in a series. Would love for him to be in a Vampire series or Fantasy type show. He would make a great Wizard, Warlock or Mid evil Night.

#26155   2013/12/21 07:32PM
    Jackie10

When MMs time is up he should walk out with his head held high and a huge F'n grin on his face. He will be moving on to bigger and better things then what he is now leaving behind. The crap fest these people have started for themselves will do more damage to their own character then MMs.

#26156   2013/12/21 08:05PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Layngel:

Ditto guys.

Hes been on Prime Time before it would not be new for him. Would love to see him once weekly in a series. Would love for him to be in a Vampire series or Fantasy type show. He would make a great Wizard, Warlock or Mid evil Night.

I would love to see him on that "Once upon a time" tv series. He'd ROCK as a fairy tale figure.

#26157   2013/12/22 04:42AM
    gardengal

Quote Jackie10: When MMs time is up he should walk out with his head held high and a huge F'n grin on his face. He will be moving on to bigger and better things then what he is now leaving behind. The crap fest these people have started for themselves will do more damage to their own character then MMs.

Huge cyber applause directed your way! As much as I love MM as Adam, the backstage seems too be a very toxic work environment.

#26158   2013/12/22 06:34AM
    Jackie10

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Jackie10: When MMs time is up he should walk out with his head held high and a huge F'n grin on his face. He will be moving on to bigger and better things then what he is now leaving behind. The crap fest these people have started for themselves will do more damage to their own character then MMs.

Huge cyber applause directed your way! As much as I love MM as Adam, the backstage seems too be a very toxic work environment.

Thanks and I agree no on should have to work with that kind of back stage bullying and back biting. Those involved in this smear campaign and its quite easy to tell who they are are sure to lose a multitude of fans for their treatment of MM.

#26159   2014/01/15 06:22PM
    calliope

Here it is.

#26160   2014/01/15 07:06PM
    lilie

I've come here to say Adam, I love you and MM I love you even more...

« 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list