List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 501126, Replies: 26165
    « 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 » »| page:
    #26111   2013/12/17 07:15PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10: I knew that casting call sounded like Adam. Doesn't surprise me. I knew something was up the way they have treated him the past year and a half.

Breaks my heart as I love MM and I dont think any other Adam will do the job.

I guess Adam will be found guilty and go to jail? At least he wont be subjected to dull and boring.

I didn't know they were doing a casting call I really hate seeing MM go.

#26112   2013/12/17 07:31PM
    Barbyboo

Writers these are Adams fans soooo sad

#26113   2013/12/17 08:15PM
    ladycam

Quote Jackie10: I knew that casting call sounded like Adam. Doesn't surprise me. I knew something was up the way they have treated him the past year and a half.

I guess Adam will be found guilty and go to jail? At least he wont be subjected to dull and boring.

Breaks my heart too Jackie The writing wasn't the best but MM was holding his own. He made fans out of s/l that was meant to destroy him. I've noticed every thing that made him look good they killed it. His friendship and business alliance with Jack generate buzz they killed it. His scenes with Connor many were commenting about it and they destroyed with Delia s/l. And say they are humanizing and redeeming him. When we all know he didn't need any more of those s/l MAB did the best one when he was blind. And finally they had Connor keep Dylan's father name. And now he spends all his scenes in his PH staring at Delia picture or chatting with Billy. They can't break him so the next thing get rid of him

#26114   2013/12/17 08:29PM
    Ari1

Quote ladycam:

Breaks my heart too Jackie The writing wasn't the best but MM was holding his own. He made fans out of s/l that was meant to destroy him. I've noticed every thing that made him look good they killed it. His friendship and business alliance with Jack generate buzz they killed it. His scenes with Connor many were commenting about it and they destroyed with Delia s/l. And say they are humanizing and redeeming him. When we all know he didn't need any more of those s/l MAB did the best one when he was blind. And finally they had Connor keep Dylan's father name. And now he spends all his scenes in his PH staring at Delia picture or chatting with Billy. They can't break him so the next thing get rid of him

I really thought Adam's story was stellar. I'm sorry you didn't think so. I thought this was the best story of his career and that MM knocked it out of the park. I really think he'll get nominated for an Emmy for this. I felt it was that good. Everyday his emotions had me riveted. I think he gained a lot more fans. I've read actors and critics praising his performance all over social media. The show honestly won't be the same without him. I will cherish his last 6 seeks on the show and hope the fan outrage will bring him back. He made y&r for me.

#26115   2013/12/17 10:21PM
    ladycam

Quote Ari1:
    Quote ladycam:

I really thought Adam's story was stellar. I'm sorry you didn't think so. I thought this was the best story of his career and that MM knocked it out of the park. I really think he'll get nominated for an Emmy for this. I felt it was that good. Everyday his emotions had me riveted. I think he gained a lot more fans. I've read actors and critics praising his performance all over social media. The show honestly won't be the same without him. I will cherish his last 6 seeks on the show and hope the fan outrage will bring him back. He made y&r for me.

Ari MM gave a stellar performance you are absolutely right. But that s/l was meant to finish him.The Ashley s/l was the worst on Adam's character. And with him burning the scarf and accepting Delia cornea for Connor that remind some viewers of that horrible s/l. And that was no accident but he was winning over viewers again. But he was being written into a corner. Isolated from everybody but Chelsea. I knew Jack forgiving Adam would be a difficult thing to sell. Even for the best writer. And that's what we have being saying and not bashing his work. But watching the destruction and now they figure with all the horrible things he has done easy to write him out. Well I know your a Chelsea fan am sure she will be fine. And attach to Dylan again well we'll soon have nothing to discuss. Hope they write MCE well Y&R without MM is not watchable for me. He's always the reason I check in to see what's happening. I would love to enjoy him for the next 6 weeks but MAB did the best job with his character and I want to remember her version.Even to watch his uploads on YT has gotten difficult that's not the case for other character

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/17 10:24PM
    #26116   2013/12/18 05:26AM
    Jackie10

Quote ladycam:

I said from the start of this farce story line two years ago it was bringing him down. I begged them to bring him back in all his glory. He was to spectacular to be in a no where story line. Dynamic needs dynamic not boring. I will miss him more then any other character that has left. I dont see a replacement ever topping what MM brought. This will always be the MM version of Adam thread. I doubt any other could bring this much buzz. Another thread would have to be started for a new Adam.

#26117   2013/12/18 05:37AM
    Jackie10

I do love the fact that MM is the one bringing all the buzz and ridicule much more then any other in the past year to be let go. People are out raged and rightly so MM is amazing.

#26118   2013/12/18 09:33AM
    all4vibs

I think that we need to take with a grain of salt what they say about MM. Noone will publicly stand by him with fear of losing their jobs. The only person who has done this in the past was MW and SC. MW was killed off and I am afraid that they are going to completely right off both MM and SC off the show.

I think that it is no coincidence that both BM and MM last air date is Jan 30. BM is moving on to primetime (I think Castle?). I bet that he was interested in working up to climatic episode of Jan 30 so that he may be nominated for an Emmy and possibly win next year. I have a feeling that they are going to make Billy kill Adam with a gun when he thinks he is the killer of Dee. I think that Billy will see red and will react. I think that Adam will die on Jan 30 episode. I strongly believe that he will not be recast. The fact that he himself said he will give his last three episodes "his all" hints that he will have to be very dramatic. I think that that is a hint of him dying.

With MM gone, I'm afraid that they will get rid of SC who has no support system left.

I am officially done with the show. MM tried with his criticism to improve the show for us. He really was the reason why the show was great in the last year.

I think the goal is to replace Dylan (as the new rival son) on the show and it will fail. It is sad that JFP did not have the vision that we have about Adam being Victor 2.0 as I really believe that the show would have gotten much better.

#26119   2013/12/18 10:06AM
    all4vibs

The interview is up:

www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/12/18/michael-muhney-adam-newman-fired-interview_n_44...

#26120   2013/12/18 10:24AM
    all4vibs

The fact that he said his goodbye to several people without realizing it would be his last sounds like he is off to prison.

They are giving Adam a 3-6 month break. I think we all need to send our comments and complaints to CBS and Sony especially via twitter so they give MM another chance.

« 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list