List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 494861, Replies: 26165
    « 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 » »| page:
    #26061   2013/12/08 05:59PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Bring on some of the great attributes of Adam he has been down far to long. He needs his edge and his one liners. His smirk and fight. What happened to the smartest man in the room. We want him back and now.

#26062   2013/12/09 06:04AM
    Jackie10

Good morning all! Adam makes the show so much more entertaining when written like the dynamic character he is. Hopefully these writers will see that and bring back the parts of him that made him rise above ever other male characters out there. He is not an ever day Cane, Little Nicky character he is much to dynamic for that.

#26063   2013/12/09 06:58AM
    Jackie10

A lot of talk about who will be replaced next. Whom ever it is I hope it is by choice. If not I wish them luck. I just hope our Grey Prince sticks around for the long haul. But would not blame him if he left with the writing he is getting. They are making his character more like a classic stand around character daily something he never wanted to be.

Adam needs to be in the throws of business and in the heat of battle. He needs fire and fight. Something to keep him active and his high powered brain always functioning. He is not Little Nicky who needs little to power him.

#26064   2013/12/09 01:25PM
    Jackie10

Bring some entertainment back to this soap. Bring Adam back in all his glory. I want to see the smartest man and Daddy Dearest butting heads in business.

#26065   2013/12/09 01:44PM
    Jackie10

I am so dreading when the crap comes out. I dont want to see Adam loose Jacks friendship and I hate the thought of Adam being even further hated then he already is.

#26066   2013/12/09 04:29PM
    Jackie10

Adam to the top. Y&R and GC hit pay dirt when MM stepped into the role of Adam Newman JR. Now if these writers will just writer for the spectacular actor and let him bring the character back to life we will have it made.

#26067   2013/12/09 04:48PM
    Jackie10

More Adam Victor scenes please. They have the best scenes for entertainment between male characters. Two of the best going toe to toe is must see TV.

#26068   2013/12/09 06:02PM
    Jackie10

I find it funny that Victor treated Adam like crap and we always wanted Adam to take Victor down and the Adam haters wanted no part of it Adam had to keep paying under Victor. Yet now that he is pulling the same crap with Dylan its a different story. Victor needs to be taken down.

#26069   2013/12/09 06:37PM
    Ari1

Love Adam /MM. He is doing a fantastic job. I watch everyday day in hopes he'll be on even if he's just the opening credits. He's doing a fantastic job with this storyline. I'm glad he's finally gotten material that really shows off his acting chops. Last week was another stellar performance. I loved his conversation with Jack about redemption. He really showed his inner battle between moving forward or paying for his sins. I loved how he turned around and stood up to Victor. I loved the surprise kiss and him teasing Chelsea that he was going to run some errands super slowly. Finally his scenes at Delia's memorial were heartbreaking. This was another outstanding week for Adam with MM showing every range of emotion. I can't wait to see what he does this week.

#26070   2013/12/09 06:54PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Ari1: Love Adam /MM. He is doing a fantastic job. I watch everyday day in hopes he'll be on even if he's just the opening credits. He's doing a fantastic job with this storyline. I'm glad he's finally gotten material that really shows off his acting chops. Last week was another stellar performance. I loved his conversation with Jack about redemption. He really showed his inner battle between moving forward or paying for his sins. I loved how he turned around and stood up to Victor. I loved the surprise kiss and him teasing Chelsea that he was going to run some errands super slowly. Finally his scenes at Delia's memorial were heartbreaking. This was another outstanding week for Adam with MM showing every range of emotion. I can't wait to see what he does this week.

I completely agree. The authority in his voice when he told Victor "Enough"; the boyish grin when talking to Chelsea at the piano; his pathos when talking at Delia's roadside memorial. This is Adam at his best. MM is killing it lately.

The previews for this week look amazing. "I won't let anything stop me from getting what I want."

« 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list