List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/05 03:25PM, Views: 512172, Replies: 26180
    « 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 » »| page:
    #25941   2013/11/29 09:05AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Jackie10: Good morning all! Adam to the top. Cant wait for the weeks to fly by and some good Y&R to start. Hopefully next year will be Adam Newmans year. MM was so hoping this year would be but it didnt happen. The only great thing for him was this emotional roller coaster with Delia's death which as I read he is doing a spectacular job at. But Adam should be on top by now and when Daddy Dearest retires Adam should be running the FAMILY business.

Good morning to all as well. I am watching the show and I have seen this as a strong year for MM as an actor and Adam in regards to character development. I think Adam can start his own empire as Victor started his empire. I do not think he needs Victor's hand me downs. In saying that, he can still take on Victor in the business world and in personal matters when it comes to competing businesses and defending his family.

I would love to see Adam take Daddy Dearest down to his knees. Then out of love raise him back up again. Show Victor the type of man he is and how he has treated his family and especially Adam all these years. Victor never wanted to be his dad but he has sure turned into him in the last several years.

#25942   2013/11/29 03:15PM
    cdhg

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Jackie10: Good morning all! Adam to the top. Cant wait for the weeks to fly by and some good Y&R to start. Hopefully next year will be Adam Newmans year. MM was so hoping this year would be but it didnt happen. The only great thing for him was this emotional roller coaster with Delia's death which as I read he is doing a spectacular job at. But Adam should be on top by now and when Daddy Dearest retires Adam should be running the FAMILY business.

Good morning to all as well. I am watching the show and I have seen this as a strong year for MM as an actor and Adam in regards to character development. I think Adam can start his own empire as Victor started his empire. I do not think he needs Victor's hand me downs. In saying that, he can still take on Victor in the business world and in personal matters when it comes to competing businesses and defending his family.

I would love to see Adam take Daddy Dearest down to his knees. Then out of love raise him back up again. Show Victor the type of man he is and how he has treated his family and especially Adam all these years. Victor never wanted to be his dad but he has sure turned into him in the last several years.

I do see Adam and Victor still being at odds in a struggle, although the way I see it will be different than what you might want or hope for. I see Victor trying to continually be a part of Connor's life against Adam and Chelsea's wishes. He may find out information about the hit and run and try to blackmail Adam. Adam may even come forward to protect Connor and respect Chelsea's wishes regarding Victor.

Adam is going to defend Chelsea to Victor this week and irk Victor. I do see Chelsea's fashion business being a target of Victor's objectives. I do see Adam still going up against Victor while trying to protect Chelsea and Connor. Those are my opinions on how things could play out.

I would like to see Adam and Nick team up against Victor as some point due to him trying to meddle in their families and as a way to protect Chelsea, Sharon, and their respective children. I do want to see Victor lose more often. In saying this, I am not necessarily expecting Adam and Nick to team up, but I think it would be interesting.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/29 03:17PM
    #25943   2013/11/29 04:33PM
    ladycam

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote cdhg:

I do see Adam and Victor still being at odds in a struggle, although the way I see it will be different than what you might want or hope for. I see Victor trying to continually be a part of Connor's life against Adam and Chelsea's wishes. He may find out information about the hit and run and try to blackmail Adam. Adam may even come forward to protect Connor and respect Chelsea's wishes regarding Victor.

Adam is going to defend Chelsea to Victor this week and irk Victor. I do see Chelsea's fashion business being a target of Victor's objectives. I do see Adam still going up against Victor while trying to protect Chelsea and Connor. Those are my opinions on how things could play out.

I would like to see Adam and Nick team up against Victor as some point due to him trying to meddle in their families and as a way to protect Chelsea, Sharon, and their respective children. I do want to see Victor lose more often. In saying this, I am not necessarily expecting Adam and Nick to team up, but I think it would be interesting.

The hatred from Nick to Adam lately is over the top.Worse Dylan has taken a woman from Nick like Adam did in the past. Nick is real caveman these days and marking his territory. Adam is the last person he will want around..I've never seen Nick this bitter.Dylan and Adam brings out the worse in Nick good soapy drama IMO . For Victor the only thing he cares about is NE. I see him transferring his anger to Chelsea since he is supportive of Nikki With all hate coming from from him about women who gave up their child.His support of Nikki is shocking. There is a war and Adam may want no part of it but Victor always go looking for Adam to do his dirty work. Adam his the only one of his kids who can be ruthless. I get the feeling he may find out Adam's secret and blackmail him but with regard to his feud with Jack. I maybe wrong though. Victor's only interest in Connor IMO.Is due to Chadam having the nerve to deny him access. Coming from Adam that gotta be shocker since he has wanted nothing more than his father love for so many years.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/29 04:35PM
    #25944   2013/11/29 08:53PM
    cdhg

Quote ladycam:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote cdhg:

The hatred from Nick to Adam lately is over the top.Worse Dylan has taken a woman from Nick like Adam did in the past. Nick is real caveman these days and marking his territory. Adam is the last person he will want around..I've never seen Nick this bitter.Dylan and Adam brings out the worse in Nick good soapy drama IMO . For Victor the only thing he cares about is NE. I see him transferring his anger to Chelsea since he is supportive of Nikki With all hate coming from from him about women who gave up their child.His support of Nikki is shocking. There is a war and Adam may want no part of it but Victor always go looking for Adam to do his dirty work. Adam his the only one of his kids who can be ruthless. I get the feeling he may find out Adam's secret and blackmail him but with regard to his feud with Jack. I maybe wrong though. Victor's only interest in Connor IMO.Is due to Chadam having the nerve to deny him access. Coming from Adam that gotta be shocker since he has wanted nothing more than his father love for so many years.

Victor is difficult to have in one's life, and he makes it hard for the ones he claims he loves. At the same time, I think he takes rejection worse. He enjoyed having Adam trying to get his approval and attention in recent months and despite the methods may have gotten a sick thrill out of it in the past. I do think Victor wants to be part of Connor's life, but at the same time sees him more like a possession and Newman heir. I would say that he has wanted more than just his father's love over the years, but his daddy issues had a big influence over him with him wanting to have the cake and eat it to. I am saying this due to seeing other scenes and hearing dialogue that reflected such regarding woman love and/or having a family. I know there was one conversation with Jack where he mentioned thought having a relationship with the old man would be enough, but. In the next scene, he was out in the hallway with Chelsea. His childhood affected his life and mind especially once he realized the truth about his biological father. His pursuit of daddy's love became even more of an obsession when his love life became difficult along with feeling hurt over that, the miscarriage, the paternity lie, etc. Again, these are my beliefs, and I am not trying to start a couple debate.

While, I do not see Nick and Adam being allies unless it involved something pertaining to Victor or Dylan, I would be more in favor of it on a temporary basis, which was what was done with Adam and Victor. The fallout from an Adam and Nick temporary alliance would just add extra drama for viewers to watch. I saw Adam and Victor as being cordial temporary, as they make good sparring partners IMO, along with having their similarities which puts them at odds.

I agree that Victor is probably in shock along with his pride taking a hit. I like that both Adam and Chelsea are both adamant on keeping Victor out of their son's life.

I would put my estimation that Adam did not hit Delia at around 90-95%. I am probably thinking higher than that, although that will be my conservative estimate. I first thought Nikki would be the one that hit Delia, but looking back that seemed to obvious. Right now, I am thinking it is Kelly, which would add drama due to her and Billy spending time together. Something does not seem right with Kelly to me. Someone getting that confession tape and leaking it to GC Buzz or someone with Adam either confessing or being falsely accused adds to that drama.

#25945   2013/11/30 12:20AM
    Jackie10

Victor can send the con on a slow boat to some where as far as I am concerned.

#25946   2013/11/30 08:00AM
    alanadz

Love Adam more and more!

#25947   2013/12/01 06:30AM
    Jackie10

Adam and Sharon working together to take down Victor would be an ideal story line. Both have put up with so much crap and meddling out of him he has interfered with their lives so much. One day Adam will be on top. And I cant wait.

#25948   2013/12/01 01:53PM
    Jackie10

Adam to the top. Cant wait for better days. Tired of all this OOC bull. Adam needs his fight and passion back. These writers need to kick it in gear and bring back my man.

#25949   2013/12/01 02:48PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Jackie10: Victor can send the con on a slow boat to some where as far as I am concerned.

I think that Adam would strongly object to that. Apparently, "Victor is irked when Adam defends Chelsea." It would be pretty awesome to see Adam rescue her though.

#25950   2013/12/01 03:06PM
    Jackie10

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Jackie10: Victor can send the con on a slow boat to some where as far as I am concerned.

I think that Adam would strongly object to that. Apparently, "Victor is irked when Adam defends Chelsea." It would be pretty awesome to see Adam rescue her though.

Adam has never fought for or rescued the con since their boring pairing started and I dont see it happening now.

« 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list