List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/05 03:25PM, Views: 512035, Replies: 26180
    « 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 » »| page:
    #25881   2013/11/22 02:02AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    jorie

JACKIE, I'M THINKING IT MAY BE KELLY WHO HIT DEE. pay attention tomorrow.

#25882   2013/11/22 02:24AM
    jorie

Quote jorie: ladycam I believe MM IS quiet right now b/c he doesn't want to give anything away ,if you read his interview ,You should know MM is happy that they are humanizing Adam.MM IS THE ONE WHO SAID THAT ADAM HAS TO GO THROUGH 'THIS PAINFUL JOURNEY OF LOSS FEAR HOPE AND GROWTH "HE THIS IS A VERY EMOTIONAL S/L.And Adam won't be with Sharon.but they will be working together,when asked if he'd be with Chelsea he said there was always a chance.,that ADAM WAS DONE WITH VICTOR.YES ADAM IS HAPPY WITH ADAM ESPECIALLY SINCE ADAM IS BEING HUMANIZED.

MICHAEL IS HAPPY WITH THIS S/L .HES KNOWN for almost a year that Adam was going to be redeemed./humanized.it is hard on him /b/c his daughter is close to DEES AGE ,BUT HE loves working with the twins.you can see that on his face, its him that calls them peanut. that's what he calls his son TRUEMAN TOO.ANYWAY HE SAID BE PATIENT AND PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS.I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE COURTNEY OR HER TEXTING GUY ,BUT NOW I'M WONDERING IF IT COULD BE KELLY.THINKING COUTNEY ZACK AND THE GUY IN JAIL COULD BE INVOLVED IN CARMINES DEATH.

#25883   2013/11/22 05:22AM
    ladycam

Quote jorie: ladycam I believe MM IS quiet right now b/c he doesn't want to give anything away ,if you read his interview ,You should know MM is happy that they are humanizing Adam.MM IS THE ONE WHO SAID THAT ADAM HAS TO GO THROUGH 'THIS PAINFUL JOURNEY OF LOSS FEAR HOPE AND GROWTH "HE THIS IS A VERY EMOTIONAL S/L.And Adam won't be with Sharon.but they will be working together,when asked if he'd be with Chelsea he said there was always a chance.,that ADAM WAS DONE WITH VICTOR.YES ADAM IS HAPPY WITH ADAM ESPECIALLY SINCE ADAM IS BEING HUMANIZED.

Thanks Jorie am glad he's happy. Has for his pairing I don't care about the ladies. I've loved just about all his pairing for that reason I usually don't ship any of them. Because when he lose interest then I move on to the next pairing with him. The only relationship I care about was him and Jack also his friendship with Avery. This s/l is good for new Adam fans. For me he's already humanized I'll start watching again because the s/l is progressing.

#25884   2013/11/22 07:21AM
    Jackie10

Quote jorie: JACKIE, I'M THINKING IT MAY BE KELLY WHO HIT DEE. pay attention tomorrow.

I havent been watching Jorie but thanks. Thats why I asked I was going by what all I have read. The soap sucks and I havent been watching for months now. Dont like how they have changed my faves. And the story lines are ridiculous.

#25885   2013/11/22 05:14PM
    Jackie10

Waiting patiently for Adam to get back to his real self. Bring these boring story lines to an end and bring Adam back to the edge of your seat type story lines.

#25886   2013/11/22 07:53PM
    Jackie10

I am so ready for things to get better. The way the cast is leaving is worry some. Hate that Billy left. No telling who will be next. I will rest easier after MM re-ups. I dont trust these writers at all. They made a lot of promises they have yet to fulfill.

Bring on Adam, snark, one liners and awesomeness.

#25887   2013/11/22 09:34PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Jackie10: I am so ready for things to get better. The way the cast is leaving is worry some. Hate that Billy left. No telling who will be next. I will rest easier after MM re-ups. I dont trust these writers at all. They made a lot of promises they have yet to fulfill.

MM signed a two year contract back in May. He's not going anywhere.

#25888   2013/11/23 06:59AM
    Jackie10

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Jackie10: I am so ready for things to get better. The way the cast is leaving is worry some. Hate that Billy left. No telling who will be next. I will rest easier after MM re-ups. I dont trust these writers at all. They made a lot of promises they have yet to fulfill.

His contracts not even up til 2014 why would he sign another one this year. I hope he sticks around with all the hype and promises they have made him that havent come about there is no telling what he will do.

#25889   2013/11/23 07:44AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote TwoOfEach:

His contracts not even up til 2014 why would he sign another one this year. I hope he sticks around with all the hype and promises they have made him that havent come about there is no telling what he will do.

He signed a two-year deal in May. MM is committed to the show through June 2015. soapcentral.com/yr/news/2013/0427-muhney.php

#25890   2013/11/23 07:56AM
    Jackie10

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote TwoOfEach:

He signed a two-year deal in May. MM is committed to the show through June 2015. soapcentral.com/yr/news/2013/0427-muhney.php

Well if this is true its a relief but if he decides to leave he will. And who could blame him.

« 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list